51

He bring both of them to his cabin.

Aashi you go and sit on my chair in meanwhile i will treat kajal first ok or should I call nurse for help.

No I'm fine you go and treat her first aashika said and sit on chair and start rolling it.

Come kajal here madam sit on bed, can you. Ayaan said and ruffle her hair.

She smile at him and sit on it .

So can I ask you how did you all fight I mean if I ask her then she will just try to avoid this topic and it will take a lot of time to make her say it so if you tell me it will be helpful.
Ayaan said looking at her back of head.

Kajal just hmm in response.
I have to cut your hair from injured part.
He said and look at kajal eyes.

No please i don't want to leave all of these I'm going home it will be fine by itself .

Wait don't you dare sit still it's just a little portion and i promise it will grow back sit down . Should I call your parents here.
Ayaan ask her in response she shake her head .
"So sit still "

He call nurse to help him he put stitches on her head . Tears was falling from her eyes from the moment nurse cut her hair around wound even though it was very small portion.

Give her injection for pain and to prevent infection. Ayaan said to nurse.

Kajal stand up from bed and start walking towards aashika removing the curtain.

Wait kajal stay here she will give you injection then after that you can go . Ayaan said .

What no I don't want it why are you so mean aashika was telling me truth all the time you are really rude. Kajal said and try to go from there but ayaan hold her hand.

So you people do bitching about me behind my back ok I will deal with you both later but for now it's important come.

Kajal was wiggling to much.

Kajal don't make me hold you down and take it without showing any drama otherwise I'm calling your parents and telling them about fight.

No don't I'm taking it. Kajal said and start to roll her shirt .

No need of it,  it will go on your back so lay down .

Then you go out she whisper ayaan roll his eyes but leave from there he went towards his chair in which aashika was sitting. He look at her and find aashika sleeping soundly she had sone dry tears stain on her cheeks.
He touch her cheeks with thumb and peck her lips.

He straighten himself hearing a voice behind him.
He turn around and find kajal standing there rubbing her back with one hand and rubbing her eyes with other .

Your nurses are really rude they are also not gentle I'm leaving from here don't call my parents already when they get to know about smoking they were angry but if they get to know about fight then it will be worst don't you tell them.

Wait let's talk for sometime can we.

Why don't you ask her what actually happen.

I already told you reason kajal.

She collide with someone and that boy start passing mean comments towards her and if you want to know the details then make her tell you. I don't like you anymore.

She went out closing the door then nurse also left from there he sit on table besides her.

He look at her jacket which she was wearing .
I should take it off it's already hot. He said and start opening jacket button one by one.