71

Right now ayaan aashika was sitting in daksh and roshni's house.

Ayaan why it's so quit I can't even see kushi there. Aashika whisper in ayaan's ear.

Roshni come there holding tea plate and some biscuits with it she put it in front of them and sit besides daksh but daksh change his seat and sit far from her.

Roshni blink her eyes serval times and tell them to take their teas holding one for himself.

Put that cup of tea right now who is giving you permission to take tea. Daksh said in calm but sternly.

Everyone flinch at there place ayaan give glare to daksh which he ignore smoothly.

I don't need to ask your permission. Roshni said taking some sips. After that she forward her cup towards daksh who was glaring at her.

Here you can share it with me our love will increase more.

Daksh just turn his face.

Bhaiya I book resort for us we all are going but by different mean I mean you can go by car I will book it but I will take aashi with train. Since she can't travel in car. By the way where is kushi.

I'm not going anywhere and I don't know where kushi is but I'm sure she must be playing games in her phone. Daksh saod looking at roshni at last.

Bhaiya you shouldn't be angry with babhi I mean it's not her mistake I'm sure they must have request to babhi to participate in their plan. Aashika said to daksh on which roshni also nodded her head.

First you roshni don't try to shift blam and you aashika what do you think of yourself . A fighter who can handle everything by themselves even if a cockroach come there you will be dancing here and there then why don't you consider telling ayaan everything when you start receiving messages . You are equally at fault.

Ayaan bhaiya is scolding me also. Say something.

Ayaan start to say but daksh cut him off between.

Don't you dare to take their side ayaan how can they think that scaring someone like this can be a joke or their so called surprise.

Bhaiya its done now it's past why are you so focused on that it's not like it will happen again.

Who knows I'm already having headache don't increase it.

Bhaiya calm down look it's no one mistake. They are friend and ..

Don't continue don't take her side don't make me punish all of you like kushi. And you roshni if you want to do anything then say sorry to both of them.

Don't roshni no need he had gone out of his mind. Ayaan said rubbing his forehead.

Babhi come with me i have some work with you. Aashika said to roshni. She give him confused look.

They leave daksh and ayaan alone. Aashika take roshni to corner and whisper in her ears.

Do you think this plan will work I mean daksh have good control over himself.

Babhi atleast try what worst can happen he is already very angry but I think it will be good idea.

They both come back and take there respective place.

So bhaiya we are leaving and don't be angry it can make you look old I don't actually want kushi to take u as her grandfather. So less anger means more handsome and young looking you are. Aashika said . Ayaan try to suppress his laughter biting his lips while smile comes on daksh's face which went noticed by roshni.

Maybe aashika plan will work. Roshni mumble to herself.

She went to their room and get inside bathroom taking shower.

Daksh come inside after bidding bye to ayaan and aashika.
He look here and there but find no one in  slight.
. First let me see what kushi is doing I will see roshni later.
Saying that daksh move to kushi room he open the door slowly.
Smile comes on his face looking at kushi who was sleeping holding her stuff toy bear.

He turn off the light and take roshni phone from her bed and move towards their room.

After opening the door seen in front of him leave him on shoke. He glup his saliva looking at roshni who was also looking at him shyly.

Roshni was standing there in her red saree with deep neck blouse which was holding at it place just by single dori.
Her lips was painted with dark red lipstick. She was also wearing her bangle and every ok possible thing which daksh like.

Daksh blink his eyes sometimes and come towards his bedside .

Roshni back hug him " Why are you so angry we can't change our past this line you told me before but now you yourself forget it "

Daksh turn to his eyes only meeting her eyes not letting his eyes wonder on her perfect body.

It wasn't a forgivable mistake.

But I'm your wife if you will not take my side and forgive my mistake then who will do it for me.

She was still hugging him and was looking upwared to meet his eyes.

Don't do mistake like this that i have to punish you like I did in you teen years nither you will like it nor I.

Stop talking about embarrassing things don't reminde me. She said stomping her feet.

Let's do something more romantic she said taking his hand towards her blouse dori.

Wait firstly I don't want you to participate in this kind of joke and if they do some joke like this then make them understand and if they don't understand then tell me. Ok but don't do prank like this understand .

Understand sir she said rolling her eyes.

By the way you are looking beautiful.

I know and it's just for you I know you like this kind of style.

So shall we continue. She said again and take daksh hand towards her dori.
Why are you so on eager. I want to tease you all night. You know adult kind of punishment. Daksh said winking his eyes.

Let's continue. Roshni said almost whining.

Why are you taking my hand towards your blouse again and again don't you think we should start with your lips he said capturing her lips.
After a minute of their kiss roshni bite his lips hardly.

What the hell why are you so wild today.

This is for not talking to me ignoring me all day making me cry. For everything. It was your punishment.

Ok then I will start my turn when I will be inside you ok then I will continue your punishment baby you just continue with mine for now he said and again capture her lips.