84

AASHIKA...

In morning I was making breakfast for us.  Surprise think ayaan is not here since morning.

I was thinking about him but Doorbell ring I went to open it and find ayaan standing there.

"Where were you and why don't you pick up my call"

"Am I obligate to answer your call. No right so don't call me continuously if you know I'm not answering " He said rudly and move towards couch turning on TV"

I went to kitchen and pick up bowl and spoon putting gulab jamun in it.

"Ayaan here taste it and tell me how it is. You know I made it with my own hands" I said and give it to him.

"Can you made something simple for breakfast I'm in no mood to be your lab rat whom you are going to test your kitchen skill. Give me something light"

"Atleast taste I made it only for you" I said forwarding spoon in front of his mouth.

He push my hand away which make spoon fall on floor.

"Something light" He said and give his full concentration to on going show.

"Ayaan I'm sorry" She said and sit on her knees in front of him holding her ears.

" Will you do the same everytime I ask you for food or are you going to do this act infront of your kid. If they ask you to make something else for them. If yes then let me tell you it's not appropriate to do this act. If you want to give me some light breakfast then fine if not then I will go out and have it in some restaurant "

By the time tears was continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Don't talk to me like this I'm really sorry i will never repeat that act again "

Without listening to her further he stand up from his place and went out of the house.

Aashika bury her face on couch.

Ayaan come back in some hour finding aashika looking for something.

" Don't you think you should atleast take bath " Ayaan said again sitting on couch.

Aashika look at him her eyes was all red along with nose.

"Ayaan give me some money I can't find my purse.i have to buy some necessity product . I still haven't organize things after coming back from trip". She ask him forwarding her hand.

" What do you want to buy just tell me i will buy "

No need I will buy it just give me some money. Aashika said again.

Not getting any response from him. She again said to him but he again ignore her.

"Ok don't give . Don't talk to me since I have committed some sin so I deserve it.
Right... Ayaan I felt frustrated I have to study till three am and wake up at seven I was all the time sleepy in working hours and you come and tell me.. Aashi I'm going to fill you for pg course. I don't want to do anything I'm happy with everything I have" She yell and sit on floor griping her hair.

Ayaan sit in front of her and try to free her hair but she push him.

" Don't touch me . Go and throw away everything which is done by me. Didn't you said that you don't want to see my face. Go I won't show my face to you"
She stand up from there to lock herself in room but ayaan grab her hand and pull her towards himhim hugging her.

" Why are you now looking at me go and give your whole attention to your show. Didn't I committed a sin full act . Aren't you full of disappointed in me now".