19

"Ayaan, my legs are paining and my back is also paining." she said rolling on bed.

"First stop doing this your period date must be near or are you having it now. " he said holding her in place.

"Ayaan" she said and covered her self completely in blanket and again started to roll.

"Stop doing this you want me to bring warm milk or warm ginger tea."

"Kill me but don't take anything name that can make me lose my taste sense. "

"Yes yes why not." he roll his eyes and start concentrating on his laptop.

Ayaan why are you not doing anything look at me leave this laptop it's been more than an hour you are using it.

It seems like you just want some attention isn't it true.

"No really it's paining ."  She said and sat on bed still blanket around her looking all cute.

He kisses her nose and smiles at her.
Because of his this action she covers her face again
Ayaan took the blanket off from her face and take her in his arms .

"So my love why are you acting like this."

She was about to answer but they got disturbed by doorbells.

Ayaan opened the door and here comes worried daksh and deepak follow him.

"What happens bhaiya why are you looking worried something happen. " Ayaan ask looking at his brothers.

"Where is the aashika" ask daksh.

"Oo she is in our room she fell down from stairs and hurt her ankle so that's why she doesn't come today. "

Without answering him daksh leave from there in the room.

Deepak at least you tell me did aashika did something.

"Not aashika but kanak we saw a cctv footage. " then he tells him about all incidents that happen in college.

Ayaan ran from there to stop daksh he stopped him just outside his room.

"Bhaiya stop I will ask her why she didn't tell me anything."

I will definitely ask her but let me see that girl first how is she.

She is fine rolled herself in a blanket.
You don't have to worry you know me na I will take care of her.

Why can't they both can be friends how can kanak do that just because of some creep. You know if they don't fight they must have been a good friend.
I'm going to take kanak here she is going to say sorry to her.

"That will make everything more messed up you know that". Said ayaan frustrated.

Whatever can I go inside now if I have your permission.

They all enter inside aashika eyes light up seeing deepak.

"Deepak" she said and hugged him immediately.
Seeing that daksh tries to control his laugh while ayaan glares at her.

Aashu how are you, you know you should not miss your classes try to come everyday otherwise I will block your online mode ok.

"It's not like that you know I slipped from stairs that why I was not able to come."

Deepka smile and ruffle her hair.
Ayaan immediately come beside aashika and pulled her closer to him.

"Aashika how did you get hurt." daksh ask him in his as usual voice.

"I slipped" she said holding ayaan hand.

"Yes we all know how you slipped". he said but aashika don't hear him.