17

Daksh left for his house after she was done with her questions.

"Aashi, get up, let's have dinner. Don't make faces. "

"Ayaan, you never save me from your brother, why can't you scold him."

"Why can't you do question properly and he didn't even do anything for which I have to save you, let's have dinner. "

"But ayaan he scold me twist my ears, look it's all red and he was hitting my head continuously, what if I become dumb because of his hitting."

"You already are." He mumbles

"Did you say something?"

"No let's have dinner, I'm hungry. Get up."

"You go I will come after you I have to put this book back".She said avoiding his eyes and continued to collect her all books.

"Leave it here and stand up come with me. " He said and hold her hand make her stand she walks some steps but close her eyes due to pain.

"What happens let's go" . Said ayaan looking at her.

"Ayaan let's have dinner in our room i want to watch a movie while eating please don't deny. "

"Ok then you go I will come in a minute." He said and went to the kitchen meanwhile she went to room and sat on bed.

"Here is your food you don't choose a movie." He set the movie and sat beside her

"Let's have dinner now I'm hungry you don't know I have so many appointments.
I'm so tired. " He said he started to have his food while aashika was also eating.

"Ayaan i can't eat more please don't force me today I'm sleepy." Saying that she lay on bed and covered herself.

"Aashi you ok right when I come today you were also sleeping." He said and put his hand on her head.

"Yes yes I'm ok keep your hand to yourself."

"Ok, but still, at least change your clothes how many times I have to tell you don't sleep in these jeans or even at home, you don't have to wear those jeans."

"I'm comfortable I don't want to get up."

"If you are that tired should I do it on your behalf. " He said smirking.

"No need I don't want to".She said covering her head with blankets.

"Ok ok I was kidding but still change I'm going to put this dish in the kitchen when I come, expect you to be changed ok."
Saying that he went to the kitchen.

After sometimes he come back and finds her still all covered.

"Aashi don't joke," he said taking her blanket from her.

"Let me sleep ayaan" she said making crying face.

"You can sleep but change first." He said seriously leaving no room for discussion.

"Then give me clothes I will change." She said

He took her night dress and gave it to her.

She takes it and he come to the opposite side of bed.

"No go out let me change" she said looking at him irritated.

"Why should I, you go and change in bathroom."

"Look ayaan if you want me to change then go out."

"Aashi I'm not going anywhere. "
He said focusing on his book.

"Then turn that side at least."

As she said, he looked at her surprise.
Are you actually going to change here ok he said and turn opposite side.