52

Ayaan I'm perfectly fine let's go to home and you know this place is giving me scary vibes like ghost movies. Let's go to hone we will have fun. She said and try to talk out of the room but ayaan pull her back.
He make her sit and give her a glare.

Don't you dare to move now and tell me where you got hurt and take this jacket off it's not cold that you are wearing it .

Ayaan you don't understand it's fashion. Since you are old so you don't understand anything about fashion.

Calling your own husband old how you feeling after saying this and i do understand fashion madam and i have never seen someone wearing jacket in hot weather. Better take it off .

She hold her jacket tightly and ayaan give her a suspicious look.

He forcefully take her jacket off ge throw it and look at her blood stain shirt .

His finger reach to her shirt button.
She put her hand over his and stop him from going further.

Ayaan it's just small cut let it be. She shut  her mouth when she saw his angry eyes.

He quickly take it off from her .

It's knife wound aashi thank god not deep enough to put stitches on it good . Ayaan said and look at her eyes.

Why don't you go to any of your professor or even bhaiya why did you pick fight by yourself. Ayaan said picking up cotton to clean blood around it.

He said mean things to me and i forget about everything. Aashika said looking down.

What did he said. Ayaan ask without looking at her.

Aashika don't answer him.
So ayaan look at her only to find her looking down

"You are going to answer me Or not" Ayaan yell on her but still she was looking down.

Aashi don't you trust me enough to tell me what he said . Ayaan said hurt with aashika behavior. Everytime she just try to hide everything from him.

I do trust you ayaan.

No aashi you don't if I have to ask other people why you get into fight so no I can't think you trust me Or even love me.

Hearing all these aashika hug ayaan waist put her face on his tummy.

No aashi hugging or kissing don't solve everything everytime. Tell me what happen or you can keep it to yourself.

Ayaan grab her shoulder and push her back. She hiss in pain due to shoulder which was noticed by ayaan .

What happen are you in pain something hurt .

Aashika shake her head and said "no"

Aashi again no why don't you want to share anything. Ayaan said feeling hurt his vision was getting blurred cause of tears which he blink away.

Ayaan it's not like what you are thinking trust me aashika said but ayaan silently start cleaning and bandaging her wound.

Ayaan we just had fight last week we can't be fighting again right. Aashika said jokingly to light up his mood.

Did he touch you inappropriately if you want to answer then do or like other time you can stay quit. Ayaan ask seriously.

Aashika said no .

Ayaan internally sigh in relief . Be nodded his head .

Wear this shirt for now when you reach home take that bra off and wear something very light and i will order some food for you.