74

Masturbation... She mumble again.

Aashi say clearly I think I don't hear you clearly because I'm listening you did masturbation means touching yourself which is kind of impossible.

Aaahika stay quit looking down .

Did you really... Ayaan ask again.

Aashika nodded her head.

Wow great..... Get ready I will leave you at your work place. We will talk at night we are getting late fast go get ready.

But ayaan listen.....

Aashi go get ready.

Ayaan you are not hearing me completely..

Aashi go get ready or ypu want to go alone. Ok I'm leaving here is the money you can go by public mean.

Ayaan said and went out from there taking his key with himself.

While sitting in car he dial kanak number.

Yes bhaiya something happen.

Meet me at my home in noon .

But why....... We can meet in cafe also right.

No at noon no one will be at home and I want quit environment so meet me at home.
He said and hang up their call.

Ayaan reach hospital with sour mood.
.
.

How can he leave without even listening to me what I just don't wanted to tell him about that I wanted the solution .

Let just get ready... Let just take leave.

She take out her phone and message about her leave saying she is sick and can't come today.

I'm just going to clean up the house and make something good for ayaan.
But still how can he leave without hearing me completely.

She start cleaning with her room and end up cleaning every corner of house.
Then she went in kitchen taking phone finding recipe of something good.

What should I make.. Should I make cake for us. Cakes are really tasty I haven't eat it for so long. Let me make it then.

She start with making cake mixing every ingredient and lastly putting it in oven and then start making it's cream.

She was decorating cake with cream and fruits at that time her door bell ring she look at the clock .

Who must be here at that time. She said and went to open the door.

She open the door and glare at the person who was standing there.

Why are you glaring at me ayaan bhaiya called me here. Kanak said entering inside.

Something comes in aashika mind she smile to herself and went to her.

Sit here I will bring juice for you. It's hot outside so just wait for a minute. Aashika said giving tight smile to her and went to kitchen and bring one glass juice.

"Why are you at home today" She heared ayaan voice from behind.

I was.... Actually.. I had no work you wait here I will bring juice for you also.

Ayaan nodded his head aashika wemt from there.

What you wanted to talk to me . Kanak said.

It was your idea to prank aashi right.

Yes but everyone else also agreed with it.

Ok leave it what did you tell aashika to do .

When I don't even talk to her.... Wait .

"Ayaan here you juice" Aashika said cutting kanak off in between.

Ayaan come na first change your clothes. Kanak you stay here we are coming she said and take ayaan with her.

Ayaan what we're you talking about are you out of your mind. You can't just talk to your sister about it.

Why she can tell you to do it but.. Leave it I'm going to take her proper class today
Kanak is always the master mind of every wrong done.

Ayaan don't... Let it be. She said

Did you said something . Ayaan said glaring at her.

No. Aashika shake her head.

Then leave me I'm going to talk to her very properly.

No ayaan it's my mistake only let her go.

Aashi leave my hand don't ..

Ayaan sorry please let her go you can't talk to her about it. no need to create any conflict between you all because of me.

Stop talking aashi ok I'm not saying anything to her send her to home .

Ayaan and aashika come out ayaan sit beside kanak.

Bhaiya what we're you talking about.

Nothing leave. He said rudely .

Kanak pick her beg and left from there without a single word.

Ayaan you were rude.

I will just act like I never heard you saying something about touching...
Ayaan said closing his eyes.

"Why did you tell me this everytime you do every possible thing to hide everything from me why not this time"

Are you angry.. She said to him.

No I'm just not able to digest this fact. Did you... I mean did you enjoy.

Ayaan stop this you don't hear me completely in morning.

What is there left to listen. Ayaan said rolling his eyes.

I..  I did it but after that I start feeling burning sensation. That's why I have to tell you otherwise I won't have said that to you but during morning you literally run away.

Oh did you go harsh on yourself. Ayaan said in mocking tone.

Ayaan... Stop making fun of me .

Where did you go wrong that you feel like burning you sure it is not your burning desire sensation right. Oh wait don't your teacher kanak describe you and direcet you to it completely.

I won't talk to you if you keep talking to me like this. Aashika said fighting her tears.

Oh yes why would you talk to me. I'm always the who lead you to good way . Where you want to go opposite . Go talk to kanak she is best for you. Be in self pleasure I'm going back I just come here to talk to kanak and since you don't want me to do it then I'm going back.

You are making it a big deal ayaan.

Aashi do one thing pack your bag i will leave you at my mom's house leave with kanak there and enjoy with her. Pne more thing if you actually are feeling burning sensation than put fucking ice on yourself . Your hand must  not be cleaned or must be eating something who knows do you even have habit of washing hand frequently. I'm going I want your bag pack before I come back.
Ayaan said a went out of there house banging door loudly.

After ayaan left aashika start crying loudly putting her head on her knees.

In hospital ayaan meet with rahul and was keep glaring at him. At last he punch him .
"I hate your girlfriend this is for her "

"What my girlfriend... Wait do you mean kanak your sister what did she do now " Rahul ask confused .

I just hate your girlfriend so much she will some day get something from me. Ayaan said and went from there.