64

.....So firstly let me give you some clarification......

Firstly it's a gap of two year....

Aashika is in her final she just have to give her final year exam.
She is also employed through college placement. Even though she don't like it a bit but still try to do .
............................

Ayaan enter inside room and wanted to slam his head on door looking at room condition.

Chocolate and toffee wrappers were thrown on floor.

He close his eyes because of frustation and look at the source who cause all of these.

Aashika was sitting on chair folding her legs together (in meditative pose)  her hairs was in bun and pen was holding her bun some baby hairs was on her face which was flowing because of air cause by fan. Her whole concentration was on laptop screen and she was typing something. She was looking most adorable person in her glasses.

She was so engaged in her work then she don't even realise ayaan coming inside.

"Aashi what the hell is that" . Ayaan said almost yelling to get aashika attention.

What happened she said but was still looking at laptop screen.

Aashi look at this room this place more seems like garbage throwing place.

I will clean this up don't worry but can you please be quit for a minute I'm almost done.

Ayaan come with broom and start collecting all wrapper. Meanwhile aashika was also done with her work.

I was about to clean . She said stretching her hands.

First you tell me is this the amount of  chocolate and toffees you eat everyday. Ayaan said twisting her ears.

I can't help i want to eat something while doing my work so and leave my ears. Why are you so obsessed with my ears that you want to twist it again and again.

You done with your work completely.

Yes I'm done but i have to study you know my final exams are about to start.

No not now you can study in morning I'm not letting you study at night. You are completely destroying you lr sleep schedule.

Do You think I want to study I just want a passing marks. I don't even want to imagine what would happen if I fail and don't you dare to say a word you don't save me from anyone.

I do save you. He said but start laughing seeing aashika glare at him.

Yes yes you save me by calling my mom and telling her how I fail my maths exam again and how you save me from her when she come to our home after getting that news and how you save me from daksh bhaiya. You all are bully.

But at last you pass you will this time also don't worry. She said wrapping his arms around her.

Yes yes have you ever got beating from your mom and sit with monster till night and study the most deadly subject. Even a dumb person will pass if a monster teach him.

Ayaan only laugh listening to her.

You know ayaan our child are going to be very unlucky. Aashika said seriously.
Ayaan look at her in confusion.

You understand nothing ayaan. She said hitting his head with her hand lightly.

"See I'm not good in maths right" Ayaan nodded his head.
"Ans you are also terrible in maths right" Again ayaan nodded his head.

"So do you think our child will be aryabhatta". Aashika said rolling her eyes.

" I feel really sorry for them " Aashika said almost sadly.

Stop your useless thinking. Ayaan daid putting plate in front of her.

No ayaan I'm very serious. We will not send our kid to daksh bhaiya you know I've seen him teaching kushi that day I get to know he show no mercy to anyone while teaching.

stop your nonsense type serious thinking and if you have so much time for useless thinking then take some time and look yourself in mirror.

What happen why. Aashika said touching her face..

You have darkness under your eyes. Moreover you look thin.

Ayaan don't you know "kamar patli ho jitni bhi maja utna nashila hai " Aashika said winking towards him.

I'm serious here eat all of these.

She roll her eyes and stuff her mouth with food.

After sometime they went to sleep.

After an hour aashika open her eyes and look towards ayaan who was sleeping holding her. She remove his hand from him.

I'm sorry but I have exam and I can't afford to fail because I can't repeat a whole damn year. I'm sorry I will get back to normal sleeping routine after my exam. She said and kiss ayaan hair and went to her study room.

She first slam her book on table and learning after that sipping coffee.

After some hour her phone buzz she look at time and quickly close all books and tip toes towards room. She quietly open the door and went towards her bed side.

Ok i have three hours to sleep . Once I'm done with my exam I'm going to sleep whole day wait how I'm gonna sleep whole day i have to work during day.
She thought in mind and huff loudly.

She put her hand and legs around ayaan hiding her face in his chest. Soon she fall sleep .

.
.

In morning aashika was getting ready for work. Ayaan back hug her and inhale her sweet fragment.

Ready. Ayaan ask

Aashika nodded her head smiling.

So madam your driver is ready buckle your seat belts. He leave aashika to her work place and soon aashika meet with kajal.
Then ayaan leave for hospital.

Ayaan was in cabin rahul come inside directly and sit on his chair.

How is your sister. Rahul ask him rolling his pen.

She is good but why you are asking this did you two fight.

No we don't but i was busy so i was not able to talk to her and now I'm free but she is busy . She is not Picki up my
phone.

She went to vacation with friends. She is a free bird.

Yes we can say that.

Sir there a emergency patient can i send her right now.

Ayaan nodded ber head saying yes.

I'm going then but i forget to ask you how's your wife.

Maybe fine. Ayaan answer thinking about aashika .

Maybe.

Yes maybe now leave  I have work I'm not free right now.

On the other side aashika was rectifying file apparently there was some mistake in file so she had to do it again.

She was so ready to slam her head on table.