54

Here ayaan was trying to call aashi at night but she was not picking up his call so he call daksh.

Daksh check on aashi for once she is not picking up her call and you have key right if she don't open her door then you can go inside but make sure she is ok. Ayaan said and hang up the call.

Daksh went to his floor.

Aashi open the door. He said knocking on door getting no answer he open the door on his own.

He was shocked to find house this silent. He call for aashi not finding her he went to her room but she was not anywhere of his sight. Soon his eyes fall on note he pick it up and call ayaan.

Ayaan she has left a note I'm sending you the picture of it .

What note she is not at home. Ayaan ask him.

You can read it yourself . He said and send that note to ayaan.

Bhaiya you can go and what happen to that boy.

We send notice to his parents and his parents has been called he has been suspended for two weeks.
We will also talk with girls about fighting because that was not a appropriate way to handle any situation.

Don't send any email to kajal's house about fighting Ayaan said.

Daksh said yes and after that they hang up their call.

Ayaan again try to call aashi but again she don't pick up so at last ayaan send message to aashi.

Here aashika was looking outside view with beautiful smile on her face.

Kajal it's really beautiful but I'm missing ayaan it would have been more beautiful if he would have been here.

Did you call him. Kajal ask giving her cup of tea.

No I don't I don't have my phone with me right now. I will call him when I go to sleep.

So why don't you go it's already night go and sleep we will go out Tomorrow it will be fun.

Aashi hmm and they both talk for sometimes and left to sleep.

Aashika look at her phone and her eyes widen seeing so many message and miss call from ayaan.

Without giving 2nd thought aashika call ayaan.

"Hello" aashika said opening her room window and sitting by it.

" Yes "

Did you reach safely.

Yes I did so how is your trip with your friends. Ayaan ask her calmly.

Sorry. Aashika said biting her lips.

Hmm i will call you later, bye. Ayaan said and cut the call.

Aashika look at her phone with pout and look outside her window.

God I thought it will be fun but it not fun without ayaan. Moreover I'm feeling bad I feel like he is disappointed to me. He told me he will take me anywhere so why do i have to come here.
He must be very angry. But i don't want to feel his warmth.

I message ayaan my location and address and said to join us.

I don't know if he will do it or not.

Here ayaan was in his hotel room with on TV using his phone. He saw her message and ignore it.

He receive call from daksh .

Ayaan when you are coming back . Daksh ask him .

Tomorrow morning I will come back but something happen you sound worried.

Actually I told you about kushi right she was getting fever again

Oh something happen  ayaan ask him worried.

No just fever  . When will you come back you know her right she is really hard to handle some time.

I will check her tomorrow and I will bring medicine for her at home.

Ok then I'm going. Saying that daksh cut the call.

Ayaan rub his forehead and look at the screen where aashika message was showing.

Seeing her message he called her.

Aashi why are you not sleeping right now don't you think it's late.

I miss you so much why don't you also come there.

I can't kushi is not feeling well so i have to go and check on her.

What happen to her. Aashika ask worried.

Nothing don't worry you enjoy and sleep and take care don't get sick .

Then can you come after checking on kushi.

I will see aashika sleep it's really late.

Ok I'm going to sleep ayaan again I'm sorry don't be angry.

Without saying anything ayaan cut his call.

Next morning kajal come to aashika room to wake her up.

Hey aashika aren't you coming with us. You are late wake up otherwise we will be late.

I'm up what time it is and why my head is hurting like this she said and sit on bed while holding her head.

Did you wake till night last night. Kajal ask her sitting beside her.

I did she said but soon she run towards bathroom covering her mouth with her hand.

Aashika are you ok. Kajal said knocking on door.

I'm just side effect of travelling.

After something all get ready to go out to see the view.

Aashika are you sure you want to go.

Yes that's why I'm here after fighting with my sweetheart husband who is angry with me and god know what he will do.

.
.
.

Here ayaan come and directly went to daksh house.

"Hey where is my jaan". Ayaan ask roshni who was holding kushi in her hold.

Kushi look at ayaan and make grabby hands to him he quickly take her from roshni.

He feel her temperature high when he hold her and eye roshni.
Roshni went to call daksh.

Daksh why don't you take her to hospital when she first start getting fever.

Do you think I don't want to but roshni seems to listen to her every word and ignore my every word. Now look at both both of them are sick now. Moreover you know it's only take few tears of kushi and she start to convince me to not to take her to doctor. I'm so sick of both of them. Daksh said yelling at last roshni was just looking down all time.

Ok ok calm down don't yell it's ok roshni but don't do it again ever ok.

Go take her with you to room I'm coming or you prefer to go to hospital.

"Here" Roshni said and take kushi to room.

I don't know why you thought you had a choice. Daksh yell for her to hear.

Stop yelling at her daksh the word you told me everytime why don't you apply it sometime because she is also younger then you aur even to me .

Stop taking her side treat both of them they are making me worried.

Yes yes of course so let's go. Ayaan said dramatically.