30

Ayaan wake up we will be late otherwise.
Aashika said trying to wake ayaan up from his sleep.

Ayaan open his eyes and look at the clock then at aashika.

Aashi it's still early something wrong . He ask her in sleepy voice.

We have to get ready so we can leave early mom must be waiting wake up.

Listing to her he take her hand and make her lay on him she went quit by his action.

What are you doing she said looking at his eyes.

Sleep more aashi and don't move he said and put blanket over them.

She put her head on his chest listing to his heartbeat. She smile but soon shake her head and try to get up from him.

Aashi stop moving what happen you never wake up at 4 why you want to do it today just sleep for some more time why you want to get scold first thing in morning.

If you want to sleep then you sleep I'm going to get ready and I'm going to make our breakfast also just leave me.

Aashi baby my love you can also wake up after sone hour I'm in no Hurry.

But I'm I have to get ready you know I will wear saree todaytoday and for your kind information I don't know how to wear it so I have to learn it by video and considering my learning skills it will take so much time so I have to wake up right now...
Ayaan put his lip on her to make her stop she widen her eyes and look at him.

What don't look at me like I just kiss you for first time we have kissed before also.
Don't you think you are talking too much aashi please just sleep for sometime.

Then you sleep I'm not stopping you.

But i want you to sleep with me jaan.

But i want you to sleep with me jaan she mimic him and run inside bathroom locking the door.

What do you think you will be inside forever.

After taking bath she peek inside the room and find ayaan sleeping she sigh in relief.

Thank god he is sleeping how can i be that idiot I run inside bathroom without taking any clothes .

I went to take my clothes back facing him.

Do you really think I would sleep after you just run away like that he said and smirk she turn around and held her towel tightly not taking any chance of any accident.

You are shameless person she said and take her cloth and about to run away but stop by his voice.

But my eyes are closed how I'm shameless you come out in towel not me.

Look that's why I said you are shameless how do you know I'm in towle when you just said you don't open your eyes.

Because darling you just run away inside bathroom without taking anything go and change I'm not interested in seeing you in towel.

What do you mean you are not interested. She said basically becoming angry.

And what do you mean you want me to be interested.

You... You... I hate you saying that she run to bathroom again snd come out changing her clothes glaring him.

Stop glaring at me aashi I don't even do anything.

How do you know.. No I mean I'm not sleep all you want don't play with me right now she said and walk out of room closing door with loud sound.

What the hell I was in a good mood now he make me all irritated. What does  he mean my not interested in me huh rude ass fat glumpy idiot man.