61

Kajal how can you study like literally it's been an hour and still you are studying.
Close this damn book and talk to me.
Aashika said closing kajal's book.

Aashika i don't have husband who don't scold me for marks and you should also study don't you have to give your maths exam I don't think he will just let it go if you fail this time.
Kajal said and again start studying.

Don't reminde me of him and that maths subject.

You really got Lucky don't your husband has some brother I will try on him. He don't even scold you for coming to trip without telling him. You are soo lucky.

Don't reminde me he told me "aashi we will heve talk about your behavior " He was looking very serious. I don't want to go to home today.

You know if I were at your place then mom would had killed me for this.

Really kill. Aashika ask.

Not kill but I don't want to think about it . But papa would have taken my side
Kajal said Shakeing her head.

Yeah you are right even I'm scared of your mom . But I still don't want to go to home. You are my friend just give me some ideas .

First you tell me about ayaan brother. Kajal said still trying to concentrate in study.

Go try on daksh bhaiya then or deepak bhaiya. Aashika said glaring at her.

So bad one has wife 2nd has girlfriend.
I hope you get good beating then .

Are you even my friend.

No right now I'm your jealous friend. Kajal said fake crying and close her book.

I can't study you are disturbing me. Since I'm not studying how about hanging out.

That's what I want it just you who want to study . You are already topper what you want more .

Let's call kanak also then we will go to mall. Aashika said taking her phone out.

Ok but i don't like her much because she is getting close to you more and you forget me around her.

No you are my best friend but we can enjoy more in her company.

Kanak arrive at kajal place.

Hey kanak aashika and kajal hug her but take step back seeing someone else here.

Isn't he is rahul ayaan's friend. Aashika whisper in kanak ears . Kanak nodded her head.

He is rahul. Ayaan's friend. Aashika whisper in kajal's ear.

He is also handsome aashika i also want boyfriend. Kajal whisper back .

So are we going to mall or somewhere. Aashika ask excited.

They all nodded their head they all went to enjoy their day.
At night rahul leave her to her apartment building .

I don't want to go home and look at the time it's nine . Ayaan must be at home.
God save me from him.

Aashika quietly went inside her apartment without making any noise.

She was walking looking here and there.
But got collide with someone.

What the actual fuck is that. She said rubbing her forehead then she look up her eyes meet with ayaan's angry eyes.

A... Ayaan you are here I was finding you. She said while laughing awkwardly.

Where were you whole day. I'm waiting for you here from afternoon and that phone of yours. You can give it to me if you don't know how to use it.

What did my phone do but.

You don't know how to answer someone's call so just give this phone to me and i want you in our room right now with explanation .

What explanation.

You don't know. Just go to our room I'm coming. Ayaan said . Listen to his voice she directly went to room not wanting to argue back.

Why did I do that and why he is angry like this it's not big deal right I ask him beforehand but he deny. She was in her thorough . Ayaan come inside and close the door behind him.

She look at him. Ayaan was looking kind of different today he seems to be angry no not just angry super angry. What happen to him God.

Ayaan did something happen at work are you tired I can massage your head.

Aashika wherever you go somewhere don't you think it's important to let other people know where you are going. Here I'm waiting for you since afternoon I called you but God knows where you were busy that you don't even answer your calls. Ayaan said increasing his voice with every word.

Ayaan i totally forget to tell you I don't know that it will get late.

Ok you don't tell me when you leave understandable but when you see that it's getting late why don't you call me.
Ayaan ask folding his hand in front.

Actually.......... I really forget...

Aashika you totally forget me you just think I'm no one to know where you are that's why you went out today without telling me you went out with your friends to trip without telling me...

I told you but you deny...
Aashika said cutting ayaan off in between.

Do you even know how much worried I was for you today I called you then I called kajal . You seems to take me as nothing in your life I don't even deserve to know where you are going and if I deny you then there must be some good reason behind it.

Ayaan stop yelling on me I'm not fucking obligation to tell you every fucking thing. Keep this in your mind. Aashika yell.

Listening to her ayaan held her hand rising his other hand in air.

Don't you dare I also have my hands and it can also be used. Aashika again yell.

Listening to her ayaan eyes went wide. He look at her in shock.

We got married because because radha run away from this marriage if not then she must have got married to you .
You just marry my to save you reputation. So you can't stop me from doing anything I can do whatever I want. You can't just say I will punish you if you went somewhere. You are no one to whome i have to ask permission for. I can go anywhere I want and can do whatever I want. If I want to smoke I will do it , if I want to go somewhere I will go there you are no one to stop me.
Just fucking leave me alone.
Yes and also I will fight if I want to I will do whatever I want.

I'm not some fucking child whome you can punish or yell or whatever.
Aashika yell and sit on floor while ayaan stand there in shock filled eyes.

Indeed you are right.i'm no one to you. Ayaan said laughing and went out of the room .

Ayaan went to kitchen and grab his food he come inside living room turning on TV he start having his food silently.
Looking at food he wanted to throw that food but decide against it because he had made aashika favorite food.

After eating he fall asleep while watching TV.

Meanwhile aashika was still sitting on floor biting her nails.

.
.
.

...........

Whenever we are angry we say something which we shouldn't or maybe we don't even mean it and regret later but it's no point in regretting.
......It's ok no one is at fault...

....................