55

Kajal and her all friends was having so much fun ignoring the cold they all were playing in river throwing water over other. Soon they all again start to climb up. After reaching at hight aashiak take out her phone and start capturing everything to show it to ayaan in case he don't come here.

.
.
.
Roshni you leave her on bed or either give her to daksh why are you holding her like this.

Ayaan you know she is scared..

Roshni was about to continue but keep mum when she feel daksh glaring at her.

Give her to me roshni. Daksh said and take kushi in his lap.

Baby look at me why are you hiding your face ayaan said and keep thermometer under her arms.
Roshni what happen to you are you also having fever.

Na na your babhi is running between the toilet since last night.

Your bhaiya is making big deal of everything nothing happen.

Yes I'm the crazy one daksh said under his breath.

Ayaan smile listening to this.
He take thermometer back cheak it.

Since when she is getting fever ayaan ask listing to her heartbeat.

Maybe since two week. She just get it sometime but this time this don't get down when she give her tablet.

Ayaan nodded his head.
If she get fever again in this week then I will do blood test of her for now I'm giving her medicine to reduce her fever.
You are keeping her on good diet  right
Keep her on good diet . Roshni you also what did you eat.

Treat her first I'm worried about her. Roshni said biting her nails.

Here is the medicine these are strong one and give her good diet fruit and milk and if she again get fever then no medicine we will do blood test ok.
She is sleepy why don't you put her to bed.

Daksh put kushi on bed then he look towards roshni .
Why don't you give some medicine to my this baby shw is spending more time in bathroom then with me. daksh said and pull roshni to his lap.

What are you saying leave me .  Roshni said and try to free herself but daksh hold her more tightly.

It's ok babhi just tell what you eat that it happen.

Kurkure momos she whisper.

When this time daksh ask her .

Last afternoon in office with friends. Everyone was eating it I can't just ignore it daksh.

Give her medicine. Daksh said to ayaan.

Did you eat anything since morning.

"No" daksh answer on behalf.

Vomit

Just once. Again daksh answer.

I'm giving you injection daksh give her liquid food no oily food.

I don't want injection daksh please leave me that was my last time eating momos I will never touch it again.

Roshni already you are feeling weak because of it so keep quit otherwise .
Daksh said glaring at her.

Roshni hide her face in daksh neck and forward her hand in front of ayaan.

Ayaan eye daksh. Seeing him daksh  hold roshni tightly and turn her.

Roshni try to push him but he just hold her tightly and lower her pants.

Roshni don't you have work tomorrow yes right so take it so you will be fit and fine by Tomorrow. 

Roshni calm down it's ok ayaan said and inject her on feeling it her eyes become teary and she hide her face more.

After injecting her he give cotton to daksh and told him to rub it.

She will be ok and give her liquid otherwise I have to attach Glouce you don't want it right roshni so take whatever daksh give you.

Stop giving my wife direction I will handle her .

Ok I'm going and take care of both of them and roshni no work tomorrow take rest and don't eat anything which you can't handle.

After this ayaan went to her apartment and lay on bed closing hie eyes because of tiredness.

On the other side aashika and her friends was having so much fun.
At night they all come back to their hotel room.

Aashika directly lay on her bed.

Aashika...

God I don't want to take shower right now but I have to take it.

let's do it my head is already spinning just take it maybe I will feel good.

I take shower but let me tell you it's never good idea to take shower in cold because it's cold here and I'm feeling cold now.

I'm going to talk to my ayaan.
I called him he pick it in 1st bell.

"Ayaan" I said like child let it be I'm his baby .

What happen aashika you finally got time.

Why are you talking like that. Leave it you know my head is spinning is so cold here.

If you are not feeling good then eat your dinner and take rest don't take any medicine on your own. He said cutting aashika in between.

Ok aashika said lowly.

Ayaan video call me I want to see your face.

Ayaan switch their call to video call aashika smile looking at him. Although he was looking tired but still handsome.

Aashika are you having fever why is your face so dull.

No ayaan I'm fine and after seeing you I'm super duper fine.

Ayaan hmm they talk for some minutes but aashika cut it when kajal call her for dinner.

.....

Hope you like this story so far....