57

The sun was shining through the window.
Ayaan was looking at aashika face with so much love in his eyes. When sun ray fall on aashika face he put his palm over her face to protect her from sun rays which was absolutely disturbing her.
But still it was disturbing him so he sigh and went towards window leaving bed.
He cover the window due to which room coverd with darkness.

He again went to bed but sigh in frustrating when he hear door knocking sound.

He open the door and anyone can say he was frustrated in very morning.

Did I disturb you. I just come to wake aashika up so we can have breakfast together. Kajal said nervously when she saw how ayaan was looking.

She is not feeling well you all can have breakfast we will have later and one more thing do you know any hospital or clinic nearby.

Why..... Is she that sick.. I should have know that when she was vomiting and holding her head again and again.

What vomiting... Why don't you tell me before. Ayaan ask her.

Because she told me it's because of travelling and she actually don't like travelling much so i thought it's because of this. Leave all of these I will ask mom about your question and .... Did something happen last night. Kajal ask with mischief smile.

Ayaan ruffle her hair and turn her by her head and said while pushing her" Ask your friend I don't do gossip like you all"

But you are like my brother-in-law...
She was saying but ayaan close his door.

These kids are really very noisy sometime. Ayaan said and again join aashika in bed who was sleeping forgetting about the world.

Aashi wake up let's have our breakfast I'm really hungry. Aashi.....

Why it's so hard to wake her up I just want to throw water on her but forget about this the weather here is really cold.

Aashi.... I said and take her blanket away from her still she just grab pillow and slept Comfortably.

I went near her ears and yell.
AASHIKA WAKE UP.

Earthquake earthquake. Saying that she sit on bed shielding herself with pillow.

Probably aashi this pillow will save you if earthquake come but for now let's go and have breakfast.

I'm not going anywhere and have you ever seen anyone waking someone like that.

No one sleep like you and If you don't want to go so should I order it inside our room.

... No let's have it with everyone I haven't seen them for two days let's go.

They already had their breakfast . Ayaan said while dialling  number for room service.

Ayaan wait... Don't order anything for me I don't feel like eating anything.

Eat something light.

No..
She was saying but suddenly she put her hand over her mouth and run to bathroom .

Ayaan come after her hand hold her hair back and start rubbing her back.

You ok. Ayaan ask making her stand.

I'm not why do you think I'm ok. She said and hug his from side. "Carry me" She said opening her arms.

Ayaan you know this place is really beautiful we will go for shopping also.
We will go alone or with group what do you think.... Let's get ready.
Aashika said and try to get down but ayaan hold her .

Wait wait madam you are not going out unless you are not ok understand.

But ayaan it is happening since the day i come here but still I went out and I was fine so the conclusion is that we are going out you can't be thinking about spending whole damn day in this room.

I hear you completely why don't you tell me before when you talk to me on call.

It's nothing serious ayaan....

Here keep it in your mouth then we will decide if we can go out or not. He said passing thermometer towards her.

She cover her mouth with her palm and shake her head.

No... Ok then he forcefully try to put it inside her mouth but she was not ready to corporate at all.

"Do you actually think you have any option right now . You just know how to defy me right that's why you come here even after I tell to not go. Still here you are throwing tantrums" Ayaan said twisting her ears.

When I come here I thought I will not bring that topic here we will talk about it when we will be back at him so don't make me bring it up now and open your mouth right now.
Ayaan yell anger was visible on his face clearl.

" Enjoy your company I'm going with kajal and her family and you can even go back if you are going to yell on me like this " Aashika said and throw her pillow over his face and went out of the room and directly went to kajal room beside her.

Here kajal was getting ready to go out. Aashika come inside and sit on her bed.

Why are you here like this... Did ayaan kick you out like this . Kajal said looking at aashika who was just in her tshirt.

I totally forget I was in tshirt  give me your clothes I will come with you all.

Why ayaan is here why don't you go with him. Did you two perhaps fight.

He don't come here to enjoy with me he just come here to scold me I'm not going anywhere near him. He can just increase my headache.

I can give you my clothes but what about overcoat .

Just give me whatever you have I'm not feeling much cold anyway.

No aashika you had fever yesterday . You don't have fever now right. Kajal was coming close to her to touch her forehead she take step back.

Don't talk like ayaan now are you giving me Or not if not then I'm going back to my home and will never come with you anywhere.

Ok ok don't be angry here take this and wear it you can use bathroom and cone fast I'm waiting for you here.

She nodded and cone out wearing her dress. She quickly get ready and was standing with everyone. Other were planning where to go.
Aashika eyes was searching for ayaan. She look here and there but ayaan was no where at her slight.

Aashika you sure you ok because you are looking really dull. Look you can go back to your room and if you want I can even accompany you.

No I'm perfectly fine.... Ayaan is not coming with us. Aashika ask playing with her fingers.

I don't know . I ask him but he said he will see. He will join us if he wants. I texted him our plan and the location of the place he was asking.

Aashika simply nodded her head.