28

Ayaan finally my exam are done you know I'm so happy you promise me you will take me to maa after my exam you remember right. Aashika said hugging ayaan from side.

Yes yes I remember but rest for some day  then we will go till then kanak will be gone also.

But you promised me now you can't back off. Said aashika glaring at him.

Don't glare at me like this I'm not sacred from you aashi he aid rolling his eyes .

Ayaan when we will go I want to meet mom it's been a long time I haven't seen her.

Let me talk to daksh about kanak then. He said at same time kanak enter there listening to this her eyes widen.

No no no I'm not going to leave with daksh bhaiya you know him I will be getting scold every minute please I don't want to. Said kanak.

So don't do anything for which he have to scold you and I have to take aashi to her house.

You can take her after sometime. Drop me at deepak home if you really want to go with her.

Kanak stop behaving like child deepak leave with his friends together so big no.

You are really bad you are leaving me for a girl whom you don't even love just your some responsibility.

Kanak if you said one more word like this no one will be worst then me. Ayaan said glaring at kanak.

Ooh you are talking like I don't know about her mother coming to you and whatever she said.

Kanak shut up and I'm dropping you to daksh and of course I'm going to tell him whatever you just said now and of course the respect you show me just now leave. He said while glaring at kanak.
Kanak become scared so choose to leave from there.

Ayaan did my mom said something to you is it the reason you behaves nicely with me so that means you don't love me.
Is it the reason you never get close to me.

He look at with anger and start coming close to her while she start backing away from him.

She stop and look at him he was standing just inch away from her.

What did you said just now he said looking at her eyes.

Y.. You are now trying to scare me with these eyes she said and put her hand on his eyes covering his eyes.

He grab her hand and held them tightly.

What you said just now do you want to repeat it.

She shake her head negativity quickly.

If I don't like you in a first place I wouldn't have married you , know that Thing clearly if I hear you saying otherwise then no one will be worst then me. And what we're you talking about coming close.

Nothing she almost whispers.

Aashi I'm asking you something .

Look kajal told me and ahe even semd me video which I watch even though I don't like those video much but kajal told me when two people love each other they do it but we never did and now please can you stop scaring me she said and sit down on a floor where she was standing.

Do I have to meet that kajal friend of yours. Ayaan said controlling his anger.

Why will you meet her but aashika said looking up at him with confusion.

To give her some mind and stand up don't sit on floor how many time do I have to repeat it.

Don't you dare to talk to my friend she said and glare at him.

Aashi don't look at me like that keep that in your mind and keep yourself out off unnecessary information otherwise forget about your phone.
Pack for two days we will leave Tomorrow.

Really you are great saying that she hug him forgetting about recent accident.

Come let's have breakfast ayaan said and take her towards dinning area.

Kanak let's have breakfast come out.

I don't want to I'm not hungry she said coming out from her room taking her bag along with her.

Where are you going with this bag. Ask ayaan.

Since you kick me out from here for this girl so I'm leaving I will be at daksh's house enjoy .

Ayaan sigh and look at kanak.
What happen kanak you both were all ok with eachother from some days you even help her with her subjects so what happen now he said cupping her face.

You are sending me to devil and asking me why I'm behaving like that no offense aashika aashika it's just I don't want to go really she said looking at aashika who was just quit.

Kanak sigh and take and sit beside aashika and out her hand around her.
Look I don't actually want to offend you and make you feel bad it's just he make me do it.

It's ok I'm not offended we will go to club when I come back here ok said aashika last part in kanak ears.

Kanak smile and nodded her head.

What happen now why are you two behaving like a sister now. Kanak have your breakfast I will leave you to daksh's place Tomorrow no drama now.

Aashi again tea you wouldn't stop this tea habit right.

Ayaan you don't let me have it last week you can't stop me forever.

Good reminder I totally forget about your dose choose you want to after breakfast or after dinner.

Ayaan I don't want it you know that last time it also hurt so much but since I was angry so I don't complain.

Kanak and ayaan chuckle at her Statment.

Kanak atleast you told him I don't want any injection I'm taking my medicine on time I swear.

Aashi you are not taking it yourself I'm giving it to you everyday much of my reminder.

Still ayaan please she give him her best puppy eyes which don't work which cause her to glare at him.

Aashi if you trouble me this time I will tell kanak to hold you down you want that. He said probably knowing the answer already.

I will not do anything like that bhai. Said kanak .

It all happen just because of this tea nonsense tea Aashika mumbel to herself .