65

Aashika was in her thought she was looking blankly in pan . Ayaan come behind her and back hug her.

Aashi rice are burning what are you thinking. He mumbled in her neck.

Aashika come out of her thought and quickly turn off the gas and was about to touch hot pan but ayaan quickly hold her both hand and turn her towards him.

Aashi what happen what are you thinking and moreover you don't have to cook and you were about to touch that hot pan.

.. Nothing..... When did you come here do you want something . I made this for you now I'm going to make cup of coffee for me you want some coffee. Aashika said looking else where not meeting his eyes.

Aashi look at me. Ayaan said in commending tone.

Aashika comply him looking upward.

What happen to you. You seems lost what happen tell me jaan . He said cupping her face.

Ayaan..... Nothing happen I have to make presentation I'm going. She said and and remove his hand from her face and almost run from there towards her study room.

But ... She was going to make coffee right why do i feel like she is hiding something from me. Ayaan said and grab a start making coffee from her.

After sometime he knock on aashika door finding it lock from inside which aashika never did.

Aashika open her door. Ayaan was standing there holding cup of coffee for both of them.

Ayaan look at aashika face her nose was red and her eyes feel like teary one.

Ayaan come inside and put coffee on tabel and pull aashika on his lap .

Aashi are you going to tell me what happen or not.

Nothing happen ayaan.

Were you crying aashi. he said wiping her eyes with pad of his thumb.

I was just missing my mom. Aashika said forcing smile. Ayaan was damn sure she is lying but leave it as she was not ready to tell him anything.

Here is coffee then you wanna watch movie.

No I have some work I have to complete this.

Ayaan nodded his head and sip his coffee.

They both turn there head hearing the door bell ring.

Ayaan open the door and look outside kushi was standing outside with daksh and roshni.
They smile looking at ayaan.

Ayaan I'm going for work with roshni. So can you keep her for something .

Yes I will and you can go and enjoy and did you drive all the way here.

So do you think I walk . We are going now.

Ayaan take kushi inside.

Aashi look kushi is here.

Aashika come there kushi run towards aashi and hug her from her tiny hand.

Aashika spin kushi around and flop on couche with kushi.

Hey careful . Ayaan said looking at both.

They both showed him there tounge.

I'm very serious about this. He said but smile looking at aashi who was  so gloomy a minute ago.
Her phone start ringing she look at the direction of her phone and again that smile went far away from her face.

Ayaan went towards her phone and  open it and saw caller id but there was no name written there.
He look towards aashika who was looking at him with wide eyes.

He answer that call looking straight at aashika face.

Aashika was looking fearfully in his eyes.

Spam call ayaan said not saying anything about aashika just now reaction.

If there is something I feel like you will tell me by yourself . I believe in our bond I know you won't keep me in dark for long time. He thought in mind and sit besides kushi tickling her making her laugh out loud.

Aashika look at ayaan and blink away tears that were forming in her eyes.

Why don't he react much but thank god he don't I can't tell him. What if no no aashika don't think about anything if I will do as he said then nothing will happen I can't tell ayaan but. She thought and wipe the tears which slipped from her eyes.

Ayaan was watching cartoon with kushi besides him. Aashika come and sit on his left side as kushi was sitting his right side .

She wrap her arms around his tummy and lean on his shoulder closing her eyes .

I love you she whisper to herself.

I no time aashika fall into deep sleep. Ayaan look his left side and find aashika sleeping it was only afternoon they had there week off today. Ayaan wanted to take her in his embrace completely but was not able to do it in front of kushi who was watching cartoon while eating snacks.

Kushi I will put your chachi on bed ok you just sit here and enjoy when I will be back we will do lot of masti ok. He said excitedly to kushi who nodded her head in response.

He carry aashika towards their room. He kicked the door open and put aashika on bed. As he move back he find aashika tight grip on his shirt. He try to free herself.

Don't leave me. He is telling lie please don't go. aashika mumble in her sleep ayaan look at her after listening this with confused expression.

Aashi tell me what happen baby. He said kissing the fingers .

Not getting any response he take pillow and put her hand on it and leave the room after covering her.

Something must have happen she don't behave like this. Thinking that he went towards kushi who also was sleeping tired of watching cartoon but after just fifteen minutes later he find aashika coming towards him.

You were sleeping. He said to her because she is not a person who will just wake up from her sleep in some minutes.

Yeah I was sleeping but suddenly my sleep got broken and I was not able to sleep alone so I come to you and to give company to you both.

He take aashika hand in his feelings hotness he look at aashi and quickly pull her to him and put his palm on her forehead.

Aashi you are getting feverish why. Ayaan ask concerned.

No ayaan I'm not and you know I'm feeling super energetic.
She said smiling but her smile again drop when her phone start ringing.

Aashika tell me what happen. He said and take aashika phone in his hand and suddenly so many message pop out on her phone when ayaan go through that message he look at aashika with wide eyes.

What the f*ck. Ayaan said looking at aashika who was on verge of crying.