Chapter 49

Nancy hated Jennie more. Even when she still went to the Kim family’s villa, she didn’t like Jennie’s arrogant look. And she also hated the fact that Jennie was the legitimate daughter of the head of Kim family.

She smiled and said, “Krystal, look! It’s Jennie over there. She has been kicked out of the Su family, right? No wonder she can’t even afford to buy a car here.”

“With her current income? Of course, she can’t afford it. But who knows if there’s an old man paying for her?” Soo-yeon said with a smile.

Krysyal was in a good mood today, so she just said, “Don’t talk nonsense. Let’s go around and have a look.”

Nancy smiled and complimented Krystal, “Krystal, even if Jennie has taken away your chance in the Orisa Fashion Show, it’s nothing. Uncle loves you, and Mr. Kai spoils you. Uncle even let you go out to relax and choose any luxury car you want here. These are the things that Jennie can’t take away from you.”

Hearing these words made Krystal happier. Indeed, Ji-yong was worried that she was in a bad mood, so he asked her to go out and buy whatever she wanted.

Jennie would never get their father’s love.

When Jennie overheard their conversation, the expression on her face slightly changed for a moment, then it returned to normal.

She looked at the cars in front of her casually with a relaxed expression on her face, admiring the masterpieces produced by industrial technology.

The store manager was very angry at Jennie.

But when he raised his eyes and saw Krystal, a smile appeared on his plump round face. He immediately walked up to her and said, “Miss Kim, what brings you here today? Come in, please. We are so honored that you visit our store today. What kind of car would you like to see?”

Ji-yong and Kai were regular customers of this car dealership. Everyone here knew who Krystal was, so they gave her the VIP treatment.

The store manager was flattering Krystal all year round.

Her family background alone was already extraordinary. And if she really married into the Kim family in the future, he would have to work harder to compliment her.

“I’ll just look around first,” Krystal replied with a reserved smile. “I’m tired of roadsters, so I want to see if there’s any big car with better safety performance.”

“Yes, of course! Miss Kim, you’re a tall, long-legged woman with an outstanding figure. You will definitely feel uncomfortable when you drive the roadster for a long time. Look at this SUV. It suits your international supermodel temperament,” the store manager said to Krystal in a very flattering tone.

Krystal’s face lit up.

Nancy also smiled and said, “The store manager surely knows how to compliment his customers. Cousin, I think we might as well check this SUV. It may really suit you since you have long legs.”

With a smile, the store manager said, “I’m telling the truth. Every time Miss Kim appears on the stage, she’s really like an International supermodel. And with such long legs, she deserves to drive a big luxury car that matches her looks and temperament. An ordinary woman’s face will remain unseen even if she gets into this kind of car. Only Miss Kim’s figure fits into this kind of car.”

“Okay, then. Tell me all the details while I’m taking a look,” Krystal said as her gaze swept over the neatly arranged luxury cars.

“This SUV here is the latest model of Mercedes-Benz. It has the most advanced brake system. The moment it senses danger, it will automatically brake for you to avoid hitting pedestrians. Its safety performance is really high, but it is very fast. Its speed can be changed to one hundred kilometers per hour in a second. You will surely have a very good driving experience. Miss Kim, come, check it.”

The store manager led Krystal to a tall and eye-catching car.

Krystal looked at the SUV with satisfaction, but she still asked, “Is there anything better?”

“Oh, this Cayenne. This car is equipped with a top twin-turbo supercharged engine, which can produce 550 horsepower and a peak torque of 770N·m. It is the fastest SUV so far.” The store manager mentioned some terminologies that only professionals understood. Then he said, “Miss Kim, a beauty like you matches well to a luxury car.”

Krystal glanced at the car and in Jennie’s direction.

Jennie was shuttling between cars with a trace of appreciation and regret in her eyes.

Krystal thought proudly to herself, ‘When Jennie was the lofty legitimate daughter of the head of Kim family, she seized all the resources in the family. And I was only regarded as the mistress’ daughter that everyone bullied. Well, we have our own turn. She can no longer win Dad’s and Kai’s hearts now. Such a fool! She has offended them, so she can’t even afford a car now.’

She really hoped that Jennie would continue to be stupid for the rest of her life and would never come back to compete with her again.

When Nancy noticed that Krystal had been looking at Jennie, she said, “Hey, Jennie! You’re here too. Haven’t seen this kind of car for a long time?”

Jennie just wanted to take a look at the cars alone, so she didn’t mind Krystal and the others.

But she didn’t expect that Nancy would really provoke her.

So she raised her eyes, looked at Nancy indifferently, and smiled. “Nancy, it’s you. I haven’t been back to the Kim family’s villa for a long time, so I haven’t seen you eat our food for a long time too. I actually almost didn’t recognize you.”

Nancy came from an ordinary family, while the Kim family was wealthy. She used to go to the Kim family’s villa from time to time. Jennie was right. She went there to have some good meals.

Nancy hated to be looked down upon by others, and she didn’t admit that everything she had was from the Kim family. She snapped angrily, “Jennie, you are the lofty and arrogant daughter of the head of Kim family, but you are narrow-minded. I am a relative of the Kim family, so it’s only natural for me to come and visit them. But the way you say it sounds so annoying.”

“Oh? Well, if you say so,” Jennie said with a faint smile.

Nancy hated Jennie’s indifference the most. Jennie was so calm and unconcerned with her provocation, and it made her look like a real troublemaker.

She wanted to say something more, but Krystal stopped her. Krystal then turned to Jennie and said tolerantly, “Jennie, you need your own car for work now. Come back home so that you can drive your own cars. It’s really inconvenient without a car, isn’t it?”

Before Jennie left the Kim family, she had her own cars. But since she hadn’t reached the age of eighteen at that time yet, those cars were registered under Ji-yong’s name.

Nancy reminded Krystal, “Cousin, have you forgotten? Uncle has given us Jennie’s cars. So what else can she drive?”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry, I really forgot. Jennie, how about I give them back to you?” Krystal said as if she had just remembered something.

Nancy said at once, “Cousin, what are you talking about? She did something wrong and ran away from the Kim family. She made Uncle so angry because she embarrassed both the Kim family and the Kim family. Why do you have to be nice to her?”

Soo-yeon also chimed in, “That’s right. She also ruined the engagement five years ago. Shame on her!”

But Krystal interrupted them. “Girls, don’t say that. Those cars had always been driven by Jennie before. If she still wants them, she can take them back.”

_______________________________________
Don't vote.