Chapter 136

Jennie had been working for a day yesterday and had a general understanding of Director Guo’s shooting preferences, way of operating the camera, and the overall location of the camera.

After using the wires, she rolled and moved several times in a row, and her every move was smooth and efficient, making Director Guo satisfied.

“Let’s try to shoot the formal scene. Others, get ready!” Director Guo was satisfied with the young man’s performance.

Jennie started to shoot. She had worked with these actors yesterday, so it was completely okay for her to shoot again today.

Director Guo said to his assistant, “Is Taehyung really not coming?”

“Director Guo, I called him again. He said sincerely that he is sick now. He hopes you can give him more time to recuperate.”

Hearing this, Director Guo felt a little relieved. He didn’t want to know how Taehyung would behave. He just wanted to use RJ now!

It was said that talents were very common, but the people who could find them were not common. But in fact, meeting a talent also needed the right opportunity!

He was extremely satisfied with the young man in front of him and thanked Taehyung for his discomfort.

He said to his assistant, “Comfort Taehyung and let him have a good rest.”

After the shooting, Jennie’s forehead was covered with sweat.

She put down her sword and ran towards Director Guo.

“Director Guo, what do you think? Can I do the job?” Jennie asked worriedly.

“Come with me!” Director Guo took her directly to his office. He took out the contract and put it in front of her. “I want you!”

Jisoo had talked to him and asked him to keep the person as long as he thought the person was appropriate.

Director Guo had filmed many movies and was famous in the entertainment industry. He debased himself to shoot the advertisement this time in order to have a rest and adjust his mind. When he met Jennie and RJ, the two talented young people, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes began to reduce.

Jennie was very happy to be recognized. She took up the pen and wanted to sign it. Suddenly she felt that she could hide it from others, but not from Director Guo.

Director Guo asked gently, “Why didn’t you come with Jennie? If you two act together, I think you will make a great history. This is exactly what I imagined when I was young. Young people hold their swords to travel around the country. They have a strong sense of what is right. And they are not afraid to act on it. They lit the world up, as their stage.”

He was so happy that he began to give a lecture, and his eyes looked gratified.

“Director Guo, in fact, I am RJ…” Jennie said in a low voice.

Director Guo was shocked and looked at Jennie carefully. Jennie gave him a standard smile as usual.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Director Guo was surprised, but more delighted, “Your friend popped up out of nowhere, right?”

Jennie said, “Because I can’t find a better candidate for the time being, so I want to have a try first. Director Guo, didn’t you say that the heroine and hero could shoot their own scenes respectively and then combine the scenes in post-production? So I used this bold idea.”

Director Guo thought for a moment and clapped his hands, “Okay, I’m acknowledging you. Go ahead!”

“Then I’ll go!”

After Jennie went out, she began to shoot the main actor’s part.

Because it was an advertisement, in fact, there were not many scenes, and the difficulty was using wire and shooting the action part.

But Jennie had proved with her ability that these two missions were not difficult to her.

So after a whole day, she almost finished the shooting of the hero’s part.

Taehyung was enjoying the service of young beauties in the private club.

Jennie was a tough woman. He was determined to make her suffer.

“I want another woman!” Taehyung shouted at his agent, “I want a high woman, with long legs and a small face. I don’t want the woman who had a plastic surgery!”

The standard was completely based on Jennie’s appearance.

But how could his agent find anyone who was similar to Jennie? Those women were all substitutes.

On the last day, Jennie’s shooting was finished. The last shoot of RJ was finished too.

In fact, it only took them two and a half days to finish the shooting, which was supposed to be three days. Besides, Taehyung didn’t come. It was a waste of time.

Director Guo was relieved to see that Su Bei’s work was getting better and better. He said to Jennie, who was in men’s clothes, “It’s faster than expected. You can have a good rest in the afternoon. I have to ask Mr. Jisoo for your bonus!”

“Thank you, Director Guo!” Jennie bowed.

“You have to consider my movie at that time. We already have an oral agreement. Don’t stand me up.”

Jennie was flattered by Director Guo’s fondness for her. But considering her illness, it was impossible for her to support the shooting for such a long time. If she hadn’t finished shooting and… Then she would incommode Director Guo!

Seeing that she didn’t respond enthusiastically, Director Guo thought she was just tired, so he didn’t say anything more. After all, the filming of two people was finished in advance. The hard work that Jennie had done in the past few days really exceeded her physical limit.

When they were packing up, Taehyung and his agent arrived at the shooting site.

Taehyung could put Jennie in an embarrassing position and ignore Jisoo, but he couldn’t offend Director Guo too much.

At least, he had to put on an act. In the remaining half a day, he had to finish what he should shoot.

“Director Guo, Mr. Taehyung is here. He has been put on a drip and didn’t finish it until now. As soon as he finished the treatment, we came here without a stop.” Taehyung’s agent held Taehyung’s arm and said.

Director Guo’s impression of Taehyung had been greatly reduced, but he didn’t show it on his face. He smiled and said, “Mr. Taehyung, you should take good care of yourself in the hospital.”

“No, I can’t do that! Director Guo, even if I am sick, I have to come here as long as I am alive.” Taehyung smiled weakly.

He was really good at acting, but he had gone too far.

Director Guo continued to smile, “But unfortunately, we have finished shooting. Mr. Taehyung is so sick. We really don’t dare to hurt your noble body.”

Taehyung’s agent and Taehyung sensed the mockery in Director Guo’s words. But before they cared about it, they asked in surprise, “Have you finished shooting?”

“Yes.”

“So you used a substitute for the hero’s part?” Taehyung asked immediately. Subconsciously, he didn’t think there was anyone better than him.

“No, I used another actor. He is Jennie’s friend.” Director Guo turned around and saw that Jennie was walking towards them in men’s clothes. He asked her to come over.

Standing in front of Taehyung, Jennie was about the same height as him. Her clothes fluttered in the wind, and she was as handsome as a perfect man.

At the sight of her, Taehyung’s eyes lit up, but then he felt a great pressure.

________________________________________
Don't vote.