Chapter 181

Si-U snorted. "It's because she doesn't want to wear the clothes that I've touched before, right? In that case, I'll make sure to do it again and again."

The red carpet event officially began.
As she was a senior, Si-U took the lead.

The moment she appeared in the starry gown that she was wearing tonight, she attracted a lot of exclamations from the reporters.

"Such fair skin and what a beautiful gown! Si-U is so beautiful!"

"Oh my God, I'm drooling!"

"This gown is so beautiful. What brand is it from? I really want it."

"I've looked up at the gown. Unfortunately, I can't even afford to fork up half the cost."

"I admire designers so much. It's as if one took the stars from the sky and put them on her gown. It makes her look so pure."

Si-U went onto the stage. After a brief interview, she stood on the stage and showed all kinds of poses for the reporters to take photos.

The reporters kept shouting, "Si-U, over here!

"Look here! Look here! We need to take more photos!"

She stayed on the stage longer than the others as the reporters and photographers wanted to take more photos of the gown she was wearing. The host also liked it very much, so she did not urge them. After everyone had taken enough photos, the host invited Si-U to get off the stage and take a seat.

When Si-U sat down, she thought that Jennie would enter the venue soon. She looked forward to it.

"Look at that gown! I heard that it's the newest design from YS."

"The gown looks nice and the person looks even better! I'm in love!"

...

Lisa thought, 'Only I can fall in love with Jennie!'

Si-U's face darkened at once. Most of the people who were praising Jennie were genuinely praising her. When Si-U walked on the red carpet earlier, most of them had praised the gown she was wearing instead.

She did not know where Jennie found this evening gown, but it made her look so beautiful. It looked even better than the latest gown from YS that Si-U could not wear.

As Jennie walked down the red carpet, the shutters never stopped.

She walked over to the host and stood on the stage that was brightly lit. She looked particularly outstanding.

"Jennie, the gown you're wearing tonight is very eye-catching. But it doesn't look like the evening gown from YS that was mentioned earlier, right?" The host had the same doubts as Si-U.

Si-U and the other artists also listened attentively. They wanted to know which brand Jennie was wearing.

Jennie smiled and said, "Actually, it's sponsored by YS."

Since YS had provided her with the gown, she had to clarify that it was their brand.

Wearing the clothes of a brand was equivalent to temporary cooperation.

However, she was currently wearing a gown that Wade had designed to be released next year. Jennie had not done any research on it, so she did not know much about it.

"That's good." The host seemed to think that it was not a gown from YS, so they did not continue to dwell on this matter. Instead, they changed the topic and invited Jennie to pose for some photos.