Chapter 180

Lv Shan had been in the entertainment industry for a long time, so she was very experienced. She held Jennie back from making mistakes.

"Okay, let go of me. I'll listen to you for now." Jennie restrained the urge in her heart.

In Si-U's dressing room, Buyeon felt so indignant after being humiliated. However, upon thinking that she represented the company and she could not afford to offend a supermodel, she held back her tears and said, "I'm sorry, Miss Si-U."

Afraid that it would affect her reputation, Yu-jun said, "Si-U, let's just change to another gown. Didn't Manager Xiang give Jennie a dress from YS? Although it's not the latest design, as long as you wear it, it'll be a victory."

Si-U had no choice but to agree.

"Buyeon, go to Jennie and get her gown over here," Yu-jun said.

"Sister Yu-jun, I can't do such a thing." Buyeon mustered up the courage to refuse. Jennie was a good person, so she could not bear to do anything to hurt her. She would only be repaying kindness with hatred if she did.

Besides, it was an immoral thing to do.

Although she was just a small employee, she had her own professional ethics and dignity.

Yu-jun rolled her eyes at her.

Hearing that Yu-jun wanted to go look for them, Jennie and Lv Shan quickly retreated to their dressing room.

Since they could now confirm that Buyeon was telling the truth, it was time for Yu-jun and Si-U to pay for their actions this time.

Yu-jun and Si-U went to look for Jennie and Lv Shan in person.

"Jennie, welcome to ESteem!" Yu-jun said politely to Jennie. Then, she changed the topic and said, "I heard from Buyeon that she accidentally sent Si-U's evening gown to you. Come, bring it out and give it to us."

"Really? So you're saying that Buyeon sent it to the wrong person? Then please give mine to me first. Let's exchange," Jennie said with a smile as though she had no idea what Yu-jun and Si-U were up to.

Yu-jun was about to ask Buyeon to simply give Jennie another gown to deal with her when Jennie seemed to have read her mind. She took out her phone and said, "Sister Yu-jun, I've already received the news. The evening gown YS sent to me is supposed to be their latest design, it's this one."

She showed the photo to Yu-jun and said, "Sister Yu-jun, don't end up mistaking the gowns."

As a result, Yu-jun could not fool Jennie anymore.

Her plan failed, and she tried her best to hold back her anger. She had no choice but to smile and say, "Of course not. I'll get someone to send it to you right away."

Buyeon quickly brought back the evening gown and happily gave it to Jennie. Finally, the gown had returned to its owner.

Jennie kept the evening gown handed to her, while Yu-jun was about to grab the other gown.

Jennie stopped her and asked calmly, "Sister Yu-jun, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking Si-U's evening gown back."

"Did I say you could have it?" Jennie asked with a faint smile on her face as she took the evening gown back.

Yu-jun was furious. "Jennje, Buyeon made a mistake and gave the gown to the wrong person. Now that your gown has been given back to you, shouldn't Jiali's gown also be returned to her?"