Chapter 135

Perhaps it was because Lisa had been used to taking care of the child that he was particularly skilled when he did these actions. And he also looked very sweet when he did this.

Jisoo stood aside and was looking at the affectionate couple with confusion. He was sure that he must have missed something just now.

Otherwise, according to the real plot, it shouldn’t have been like this!

Lisa bought two ice-cream, one with durian flavor and the other with durian flavor.

“You don’t eat durian, do you?” Jennie asked curiously. Since she got the ice cream again, her face looked lovely and sweet, like a cat who had eaten dried fish.

“I don’t like sweet food either. I bought it for you,” Lisa said in a low voice.

‘You have the same eating habits with Leo. He doesn’t like durian or sweet food,” Su Bei murmured.

If it weren’t for the fact that she couldn’t keep the ice cream, she would like to share it with Luca, because Luca liked sweet ice cream and durian. Their eating habits were a match.

“What did you say?” Lisa asked.

Jennie immediately shook her head. “Nothing. I just said this ice-cream is delicious. And you are really nice.”

Lisa’s mouth immediately curved up into a smile. Jennie focused on eating the ice cream.

She stole a glance at the ice cream in his hand and thought it might taste better.

Lisa noticed her eyes and gave her a hint to take a bite.

Jennie quickly took a bite and sighed with satisfaction!

There was nothing more delicious than durian ice cream!

If there was something more delicious than durian ice-cream, it must be the durian ice-cream in other people’s hands!

Lisa reached out his slender fingers and wiped the ice cream off her lips.

Satisfied with the food, Jennie didn’t mind his small movements. She didn’t even notice that when Eun-ji dressed like Jackson and wanted to touch her, she would be very resistant and couldn’t help moving Eun-ji’s hand away.

But she thought it was normal for Lisa to do that. She didn’t want to slap him at all.

She accepted his action naturally.

Jisoo walked behind them silently. ‘A single man didn’t deserve ice cream, ‘ he thought.

Lisa’s fingers were stained with ice cream and the temperature of her lips. He subconsciously put his fingers on his lips.

When the tip of his tongue touched the ice cream with durian flavor, the most unpleasant taste in the past was unexpectedly not repulsive.

Since Lisa didn’t ask about Eun-ji, Jennie chose to pretend that nothing had happened.

The next morning, she went to the filming site.

Lisa sat in his office and heard Jisoo saying his grief, “Leo, my Leo. I was one step away from him last night, but I missed him! It must be fate! I chose the wrong time!”

“Give me these in half an hour!” Lisa took out a pile of documents and put them in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo stopped crying, but thought of another question, “Brother, the man who stayed with Sister Jen Jen last night, do you…”

He was really curious. He didn’t do anything, but his brother and that man made a reconciliation. What happened?

What did time do to him?