Chapter 132

Lisa frowned imperceptibly.

Even Jisoo, an unromantic person, could see the jealousy in Lisa’s eyes, and the air was filled with a strong sense of jealousy.

“Brother, look at this man. Although he is good-looking, he has a good character. He is much better than Taehyung, right? It’s better for us to choose someone with good character than to let my sister-in-law shoot the advertisement with Taehyung, isn’t it?”

His words made sense.

At least, Jennie’s friend wouldn’t bully Jennie.

Lisa nodded and said, “Then we can choose him.”

Lisa took a closer look at the man in the photo, and the more Lisa looked at the man, the more he liked the man. Lisa felt that there was a sense of familiarity in the man’s eyes, as if he had seen the man somewhere.

Since he felt that he had seen the man before, his mood was not so messy.

Lisa agreed to Jisoo’s proposal. So Jisoo replied to Jennie, “Okay, Sister Jen Jen. Your friend is good. Ask him to come to the shooting site tomorrow.”

Jennie flashed the victory sign. The process was going smoothly as expected. Director Guo and Jisoo took a fancy to her in men’s clothes at a glance.

Director Guo also said that this was a game advertisement, and many scenes could be combined in the production, so it was totally okay for her to finish the double duty.

She wanted to know how would Taehyung handle this problem.

Everyone could understand that he was not feeling well, but he had always been putting on airs. At that time, not so many people would forgive him!

Sitting on the sofa, with her cell phone in her hand, Jennie was thinking about the scenes of tomorrow’s part happily.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Rosé said, “I’ll open the door!”

“It’s so late. Who is it?” Jennie asked casually.

She and Leo looked at the door together.

Rosé had opened the door, and a tall, slender man was standing at the door. He was wrapped in a well tailored white suit, and his features were as delicate and beautiful as a woman’s.

There was a diamond earring on his left ear, shining brightly.

“Jack…Jackson?” Suddenly, Jennie was a little scared. She turned over and was about to roll down from the sofa and hide herself.

But she failed. Instead, she hit her knees and squatted down with her arms around her knees.

Rosè shouted in surprise, “It’s Jackson! It is Jackson! Come on in!”

“Jackson!” Leo walked towards him. He always had a good relationship with Jackson, and used to treat Jackson as his biological father. When Jackson appeared, Leo’s face showed a rich expression, which was rare to see.

However, Leo stopped after a few steps. It seemed that he had seen through something.

Jackson looked in the direction of Jennie evilly.

How Jennie wished she could dig a hole in the ground to hide herself from his burning eyes.

Jackson had always liked her, and it had never changed since she went to the orphanage.

But at that time, Jennie liked Kai and had never thought of being with Jackson.

Therefore, Jackson’s love put a lot of pressure on Jennie. Anyway, Jennie didn’t know why, but she didn’t dare to accept Jackson’s love. Every time she saw Jackson, she was so scared that she wanted to hide.

Maybe it was because Eun-ji always pretended to be Jackson and Jennie couldn’t distinguish the two of them? What’s more, Jackson looked very beautiful. His appearance made many women feel inadequate.

She always felt that if she was in love with Jackson, she would have a feeling of being a lesbian.

She didn’t like women, so she had no feelings for Jackson for so many years.

Among this group of people, Jackson always showed his leadership and exercised his influence. Everyone respected him and liked him, but only Jennie was afraid of him.

Jennie closed her eyes, hoping that it was an illusion.

She muttered in a low voice, “Jackson is so busy with a lot of things in the Paris. How could he come here? It’s definitely not him, not him, not him!”

But Jackson still walked gracefully towards Jennie. The familiar footsteps made Jennie nervous.

Jennie felt like weeping but had no tears. It was not easy for her to come to Rosé’s house, but Jackson happened to come here. Why didn’t he stay in the Paris? Why did he come back to S Country?

Things really went contrary to her wishes.

Jennie could feel that Jackson was getting closer to her.

Jennie didn’t want Jackson to hug her. She didn’t like the man like Jackson!

Feeling that he was getting closer and closer to her, Jennir was worried. What if he really hugged her?

However, the hug didn’t arrive as expected. Instead, there was a burst of girl’s laughter. “Hahaha, Jennie-yah, you are successfully deceived by me again!”

With her eyes wide open, Jennie looked at “Jackson” in front of her and saw the evil grin on the face of “Jackson” She said, “Eun-ji, you lied to me again!”

It was not Jackson at all. Instead, Eun-ji pretended to be Jackson.

“You are so gullible. You are always fooled by me. You’ve been cheated by me so many times, and you’re still so stupid that you still can’t differentiate between Jackson and I!” Eun-ji knocked on Jennie’s forehead and said in a sweet and lovely voice, which was totally different from Jackson’s.

However, the two of them were twins of opposite sex and looked very similar. It was normal for Eun-ji to disguise as Jackson, so Jennie had never distinguished them.

“Well, not bad!” Jennie patted her chest, frightened to death.

Rosé stood aside, dumbfounded. “Eun-ji, you not only deceived Jennie. I was also deceived! I didn’t expect it to be you!”

Eun-ji’s image was good enough to deceive a large group of people as long as she wanted to dress up carefully. But Jennie was easily tricked. Besides, she had the most interesting reaction, so Eun-ji liked to deceive Jennie most.

“Jennie-yah, are you so afraid of Jackson?” Eun-ji sat down and said, “Look at you. He won’t really eat you.”

Jennie was afraid that he would eat her. Every time Jackson looked at her, his loving eyes could not hide, as if he was really going to grill her and eat her.

His eyes were no different than Mino’s eyes when Minosaw the hotpot.

Eun-ji waved at Leo and said, “My Leo is the best. He recognized me at the first sight. He knew that I’m not Jackson. Come on, I want to hug my Leo.”

Jennie also felt strange. Leo seemed to have installed a radar. With so many people unable to distinguish Eun-ji and Jackson, Leo could always distinguish them at once.

Every time she asked Leo how he had distinguished them, his answer would only be—intuition.

As time went on, everyone stopped asking. Intuition was a thing that others would never be able to grasp.

Except for Jennie, other people thought that there was no difference between meeting Jackson and seeing Eun-ji. Anyway, they were the same.

However, Leo was a little regretful that he didn’t see Jackson. He asked, “Where is Jackson?”

________________________________________
Don't vote.