Chapter 92

Seeing that everything had been dealt with, the gloom on Lisa’s face gradually dissipated.

Although he didn’t help much, his woman was so excellent that she found out who the culprit was and thought of a way to solve the problem in time. He was very proud of her.

He said in a soft and calm voice, “Let’s go home.”

It was only then that Lisa noticed that Mino was still standing there with a careless look on his face. Lisa’s manly instinct was telling him that Mino was hostile to him.

‘Is it because Mino likes Jennie?’ With this thought, a hint of vigilance flashed across Lisa’s eyes.

When Jennie got on Lisa’s motorcycle, she suddenly remembered Mino, so she said to him, “Mino, this motorcycle can’t accommodate you anymore. Go home early. Don’t make your agent worry about you.”

“Got it!” Mino raised his eyebrows and muttered to himself, “Well, of course you will abandon me for your man. You said that you only wanted to take Leo to his father for his own good. But it seems that you have already fallen in love with Lisa. Poor Jackson. Jennie has also abandoned him. Leo is the only one who still loves him.”

Liaa started the motorcycle and drove home. He thought of Jennie’s attitude towards Mino just now and realized that he was wrong. She didn’t have feelings for Mino. His anger was all gone, and he looked gentle and resolute now.

However, he still remembered that she had once mentioned the name Leo in her sleep.

The name itself was not a big deal. But when she uttered that name, she mistook him for Leo and gave him a big kiss. That was what he cared about.

She seemed to like Leo so much that she needed to express her feelings through a kiss. This was something she had never done to him before.

Thinking of this, Lisa was a little distracted.

Jennie was tired all day, so she now leaned cozily on his back. She felt warm and comfortable, so she just let him drive wherever he wanted.

Leo was the best son, and Lisa was the best husband in the world. Wasn’t she lucky?

But wait! What was she thinking? She shook her head and tried to pull back such thoughts from her mind.

When she came back to her senses, she realized that Lisa had sped up a lot. So she hurriedly reminded him, “Lisa, slow down!”

Her voice brought Lisa back to his senses. It was only then that he realized that he had been drowned in his thoughts just now, and he pressed the throttle so hard. Fortunately, the road was in good condition at the moment, so nothing bad happened.

“What are you thinking? Why are you driving so fast?” Jennie patted him on the shoulder and said, “You’re an experienced driver. So don’t defy the traffic law by overspeeding. Then we will be safe and happy.”

At her witty words, the corners of Lisa’s mouth slightly curved up.

He thought for a while and asked, “Is Leo Mino’s nickname?”

“What?” Jennie’s eyes widened in surprise. How did he know Leo? Did she unconsciously mention Leo in front of him?

Good thing she was behind him, and he couldn’t see her face. Otherwise, she would have already exposed herself.

It was not that she didn’t want him to know about Lel. She didn’t intend to keep Leo’s existence a secret from him either. However, she had made a promise to Leo that she would respect the little boy’s decision. So she would not tell him anything about Leo without Leo’s permission.

Leo had spent a lot of time with Jackson since he was born. They were like father and son. Perhaps he hadn’t changed his mind yet. For the time being, he couldn’t accept Lisa, the father who just appeared all of a sudden.

Jennie intended to give Leo more time.

“Well, Mino has a lot of nicknames. Some of his fans even call him baby.” After careful consideration, she decided to make up a lie.

“Since he has helped you restore the contents of the memory card, let’s treat him to dinner one of these days,” Lisa suggested. Since Mino did something to help Jennie, he had to treat Mino well, right? After all, he was her husband. He had to be a generous host to Mino, who was their guest.

“Okay.” Jennie’s tone went back to normal. “Mino deserves five hotpots. After all, he is the best friend in the world!”

At first, she thought that Mino deserved two hotpots. But now, she changed her mind. He deserved more. He deserved five hotpots.

When the words “best friend” came out of Jennie’s mouth, Lisa felt like it sounded so elegant. It was like otherworldly music.

It turned out that in her heart, Mink was just a friend. Her best friend.

The night was extraordinarily beautiful and the wind was gentle and comfortable, just like his mood at the moment.

Jennie was so exhausted and sleepy. So when Lisa’s motorcycle arrived at their residence, she was already asleep.

Lisa carefully took off her helmet and carried her in his arms.

After her swimsuit photo shoot today, the scandal about her spread quickly on the Internet. So she was still wearing the swimsuit she wore during the shoot. The expression on his face suddenly darkened, and a strong desire arose in his heart.

He remembered that scene when she stayed in his car for two hours five years ago. He thought that he could spend his whole life with her, loving her. But in the blink of an eye, they had wasted five years.

So now, he didn’t want to waste any more time.

Restraining his desire to flirt with her, Lisa carried Jennie upstairs.

Luca rushed to the door to open it when he heard some knocks. And before he could open his mouth to say something, Lisa gestured for him to keep quiet. He immediately slowed down his steps, trotted forward, and opened his arms, hinting Lisa to hand over Jennie to him.

“No, you can’t hold her up,” Lisa said with his lips.

“I can hold her up. I can,” Luca anxiously said in a low voice.

“What if you drop her, and she falls to the floor?” Lisa asked in a whisper.

Luca lowered his head, looked at his own chubby short arms, and suddenly felt discouraged.

Oh, no! He was much shorter than his daddy. Why?

Lisa took Jennie to her room, and put her on the bed. She had worked hard all day today, so she should have a good rest.

Sleeping soundly, Jennie looked peaceful and sweet with her eyes closed. Her long eyelashes fluttered attractively.

Lisa lowered his head, and moved his face closer to hers. She was like a beautiful flower, and his lips were like enticed butterflies that unconsciously approached her beautiful face.

But before his lips touched her skin, someone pulled his sleeve.

He raised his head and looked down only to find that Luca had followed him in and was pulling his sleeve.

With an aggrieved look on his little face, he said, “Daddy, you are bad! She’s my little cutie Jen Jen!”

His voice was firm but very low. Although he was angry, he didn’t want to disturb Jennie.

Lisa raised his hand to knead his eyebrows and took Luca out.

Luca shook his head angrily and thought inwardly, ‘Daddy is a liar. He once agreed that I could marry Jen Jen, but he changed his mind later.

Now, things have even gotten worse. He didn’t only hug Jen Jen but also kiss her.’

_________________________________________
Don't vote.