Chapter 144

Lisa opened the wardrobe and found that Luca’s clothes were hung side by side with Jennie’s clothes. He couldn’t help but feel jealous. Because his own clothes were not well hung together with Jennie’s.

She had several sets of pajamas, and Lisa picked one casually, but he found that there was also a sexy pajama made of silk hanging there. It felt good when touching it, just like her own skin.

The pajamas that she usually wore were very conservative. This one was quite good, but she had never worn it before.

Maybe he could help her change into this one after she took a shower.

He picked up the pajamas, bent down and picked up Jennie again. Jennie stretched out her arms cutely and let him hold her. She was obedient and meek, and rubbed her head against him like a kitten.

Lisa’s Adam’s apple bobbed and his eyes darkened.

When he was about to go to the bathroom, he heard the sound of door opening and Luca’s footsteps.

Luca pushed the door open and shouted, “My lovely Jen Jen!”

Seeing that Lisa was holding Jen Jen, Luca waved his arms and asked, “What’s wrong with Jen Jen?”

Lisa put Jennie down helplessly and bent down, “Didn’t you go to the old mansion with Aunt Hwang to see your great grandpa? Why do you come back so early?”

Normally, Luca would stay overnight if he went to see his great grandpa.

It was precisely because of Luca’s absence that Lisa would have that kind of thoughts to Jennie.

“I miss my lovely Jen Jen, so I come back,” Luca said casually. When he looked at Jennie, he immediately asked, “Daddy, what did you do to Jen Jen? What did you do to her?”

Lisa rubbed his own eyebrows. “She drank a little. She just fell asleep.”

‘Who can take the boy away?

Forget it. He is my own son, ‘ he murmured in his heart.

Otherwise, he would beat Luca hard.

“Why don’t you take good care of Jen Jen?” The question began to feel interrogative.

Hearing the noise, Aunt Hwang smiled and asked, “Mr. Manoban, do you need me to help Miss Kim wipe her body and change her clothes?”

Lisa was speechless. Lisa looked at Aunt Hwang coldly and felt helpless.

He didn’t need anything!

He just needed Aunt Hwang and Luca to disappear!

Aunt Hwang had been through this, and suddenly realized that she had asked a particularly superfluous question. She quickly shut up and said sensibly, “Mr. Luca, let’s go out to have a talk.”

“No, I won’t. I want to be with Jen Jen.”

Lisa patted him on the head and said, “Jen Jen seems to have drunk too much. She needs some medicine, or she will feel uncomfortable when she wakes up tomorrow…”

“I’ll buy it! I’ll buy it! No one is allowed to compete with me!” Luca ran away right now.

Looking at Luca’s back, Lisa found it hard to believe that Luca was his son without the DNA report.

Aunt Hwang went downstairs with Luca.

Although they had left, it was estimated that they would come back in less than twenty minutes.

Such a short time was not enough for Lisa to do anything.

He wrung a hot towel and wiped Jennie’s body. Then he changed her into a clean and comfortable pajamas. He lowered his head and kissed her gently. “Good night, my girl.”

When Luca came back, Lisa had already returned to his own room. Before he could take off all his clothes, he turned on the tap in the bathroom and let the cold water pour down from his head to extinguish the burning desire in his heart.

When Jennie woke up the next day, it was already dawn.

She remembered that she had drunk a little last night and was so tired that she fell asleep when Lisa came to pick her up.

She quickly sat up and found that she had changed into pajamas and Luca was sleeping soundly next to her.

With a smile on her face, Jennie thought of something and quickly took out her phone to check Weibo to see what she had been scolded.

After searching for a long time, her name just occasionally appeared.

On the contrary, Taehyung’s name appeared in different hot searches and topic lists in different discussions, with high popularity.

That was to say, what happened on the internet at the moment had nothing to do with her. Even if other people occasionally mentioned her name, it was a kind evaluation and gentle response.

Some people even found the delicate and perfect videos of Jennie, such as the shows and advertising shooting. They recommended these videos to others.

On the other hand, the situation of Taehyung was not so good. Jennie quickly checked the whole thing and found that last night, Taehyung’s secrets were repeatedly exposed.

First the doctor, then the female artists, then the staff in the crew who had cooperated with him, and some internet celebrities or stars who had slept with him.

Later, some ladies in the clubhouse came out to claim that they were infected by Taehyung and asked him for compensation.

They took out all kinds of evidences and made Taehyung have no room to defend himself.

Till now, some netizens had concluded that this gentle, smart, kind-hearted and shy male artist had slept with sixty-seven women in less than five years since he started his career.

Besides, there were more than a hundred women who had slept with him. Because these women were not famous, so people didn’t know their names. But people had their photos.

All his secrets had been exposed, and everyone knew these secret histories.

Under Taehyung’s Weibo, many of his fans expressed their opinions. They would not be his fans anymore.

“I’m so sad. I worked hard for a year before and bought a bag for Taehyung. I didn’t expect to see a famous internet celebrity holding the bag last night, with the abbreviation of my own name on it. I know the abbreviation no matter what happened. What a playboy! My hard work is just a tool for you to sleep with other women!”

“We did everything for you just for your better development. Even if you will have a girlfriend and a wife in the future, we will never regret loving you. But look at what you have done? Do you deserve so many fans’ love?”

Men are really the animals that think with their lower parts of their bodies. I misjudged you.”

“I will not be your fan anymore. A man who doesn’t care about his health and career doesn’t deserve my love.”

“My love is very cheap, and your image is even cheaper!”

“I’m feeling tired. I was empty. Let’s leave here and do our own things!”

Of course, there were also some loyal fans who waited bitterly. “They are all slanders. I will wait for the day when my idol makes that clear.”

“Yes, I’m on his side! Taehyung is not afraid of slander!”

Jennie was in a constant state of amazement. What happened?

How on earth did Lisa and Jisoo do it?

Meanwhile, Taehyung found that all the public relations were useless, and the professional public relations company was even unwilling to accept his order.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Taehyung. We really can’t take the order. We don’t know how to deal with it.” Some companies were straightforward.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.