Chapter 192

Of course, Jisoo wanted to retaliate against those unscrupulous marketing accounts. However, Lisa had already told him not to reply to those comments and boost that woman's popularity.

He harrumphed and said, "Jennie is an important figure that our company has taken a liking to. She's our future partner. Don't think too much and spread rumors."

Satisfied, Somi hung up.

It turned out that they were just work partners who would work together in the future.

Most likely, Jisoo did not think much of her either.

She said to Minsuh, "Do whatever you want. Jisoo has no feelings for Jennie."

Minsuh was overjoyed. Then, she could not be blamed for attacking Jennie.

Before Hani was done going against Jennie, Minsuh joined in as well.

Online, it was revealed that on the night of HU's fashion show, Jennie not only bullied Hani but also Minsuh!

Jennie had only disdainfully refused to shake Hani's hand while acting all high and mighty. However, she stole Minsuh's job!

Originally, Minsuh was supposed to make an appearance in the middle of the show. In order to walk one more time, Jennie snatched her slot.

Before Hani's matter was resolved, Minsuh's scandalous statement popped up.

Jennie's reputation was about to collapse.

The die-hard fans could not withstand the doubts of the outside world as well.

"Jennie is really arrogant. She's suppressing newbies and stealing other people's jobs. How many more hateful things will she do?"

"Who gave her such confidence? She's just a newbie who debuted not long ago. How could she have forgotten her roots?"

"Minsuh is already an international supermodel. Compared to Minsuh, Jennie's qualifications are still very shallow. She bullied a newcomer and stepped on her senior. Jennie doesn't deserve to stay in this industry."

"Jennie, get out of the modeling industry!"

"I was wrong about Jennie. I can't believe she's such a horrible person!"

Jennie went to the company.

Chaewon's expression was serious. At the moment, Jennie's reputation on the internet had dropped drastically.

If this continued, she would face many problems.

"Jennie, the impact of Minsuh's incident is very bad."

"President Chaewon, Sister Lv and I are communicating with HU to obtain evidence to prove that it's Minsuh's fault. However, this will take time."

"I trust you. I'll arrange for Yoshi to follow-up on this matter."

Jennie and Chaewon finished talking. They then walked out with Lv Shan and Yoshi.

The entrance was already surrounded by reporters and fans.

Minsuh's fans shouted, "Jennie, give Minsuh an explanation! Give her back her job!"

"Jennie, you're not fit to be a model!"

"Jennie, apologize to Hani!"

The fans of both sides had gathered here.

Lv Shan shook her head and laughed. "Even Hani has fans now."

"It's not strange to have fans after so long," Jennie said softly.