Chapter 121

Seeing that her reputation on Weibo had turned better, Jennie was completely relieved.

“Mr. Jisoo is really good. The content of his Weibo is very precise,” Jennie said.

Of course, because this was written by Lisa himself. He had checked it several times, and even the supporting pictures were chosen by him in person. He tried to clarify for Jennie and not let Jisoo have any intimate relationship with Jennie.

The result satisfied Lisa very much. Although there were occasionally a few people who tried to make a match between Jisoo and Jennie, overall, this kind of voice was too weak and soon disappeared in the vast sea of people.

Lisa appreciated his achievements very much. He didn’t want others to make a match between Jisoo and Jennie. It was terrible.

Lisa tried to reduce the positive image of Jisoo. So he said, “I have checked this Weibo too. The LM Group has a lot of talents. It may not be written by Mr. Jisoo himself.”

Jennie nodded and continued, “Anyway, Mr. Jisoo is a nice person. In order to help me clarify my relationship with him, he even said he was familiar with me. To be honest, if I don’t invite him to dinner, I really think I owe him too much.”

Lisa was speechless. It took Lisa a lot of time and energy to do the job, but the one who got the praise was Jisoo, who was just copying the content with his fingers.

He was unhappy and angry.

“You are my wife. Of course he is familiar with you. After all, I have known him for more than ten years,”
Lisa said in a low voice.

It was not until then that Jennie realized that Lisa was the person who got the main credit. She narrowed her eyes with a smile and said, “Thank you too, Lisa. If Mr. Jisoo has time, let’s invite him to dinner next time, okay? I want to express my gratitude to him for taking care of you and me. What do you think?”

“Good.” Lisa was happy. Because he could feel Jennie’s closeness to him in her words. Besides, he could also feel that Jennie was courteous to Jisoo.

Holding her phone in her hand, Lv Shan was trying her best to keep the scandal under control.

Unexpectedly, Mink and Jisoo posted the Weibo one after another.

In an instant, the situation on the internet had all reversed.

Lv Shan thought, ‘Jennie is really a good artist! Even Mr. Jisoo made the clarification for her in person!

What’s more, Jisoo’s tone was so friendly that he and Jennie even made an appointment in private.

To be honest, Lv Shan had been in the entertainment industry for a long time, and she had worked for many popular stars, but no one could successfully enter the core of the rich. If those stars could have dinner with the rich, they would hype this for a long time.

Jennie had such a good relationship with Jisoo in private, but she didn’t mention a word about it. Lv Shan thought highly of Jennie again.

Then numerous phone calls came up in Lv Shan’s phone.

Some of the brands which were still in wait-and-see mode for Krystal and Jennie now made up their minds. After this incident, they decisively chose Jennie.

It was not only because Jennie had a good relationship with Jisoo, but also because of the farce this time. Krystal was trying too hard to get the attention, but Jennie was different from her.

Brand owners also had to consider risks and reputation. It was self-evident who they would choose.

In addition, the senior management of the YG Entertainment Company called Lv Shan and asked her to take good care of Jennie. If Jennie needed anything, just told them.

Lv Shan couldn’t help but complain in her heart, ‘Why didn’t you pay attention to Jennie before?’

Mrs. Manoban watched the news and frowned.

As a rich lady, she had never been interested in gossip in the entertainment industry.

But it was about her family, so she had to focus on the news.

Although Jisoo was not her biological son, she was still concerned about his personal condition.

After reading the news carefully, she found the woman named Jennie.

In her impression, this name once appeared on the marriage certificate of her son.

Mrs. Manoban came to the company as soon as she could and found Lisa.

“Mom, why are you here?” Lisa was dealing with business.

“What’s going on between Jennie and Jisoo?”

Lisa didn’t expect that his mother would also watch entertainment news. He said simply, “Anyway, it’s not Jennie’s fault. It’s just that there are people in the industry who want to stir up trouble. Mom, you don’t know the rules of the entertainment industry, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“Lisa, let Jennie come home for dinner.” Mrs. Manoban said, “I want to meet her. So I can take the chance to know her.”

Most importantly, she needed to know Jennie’s character and persuade her to quit the entertainment industry.

Being Lisa’s wife was not only Lisa’s own business. It was about Luca’s future education. Besides, she was Lisa’s wife, the LM Group’s CEO’s wife.

As a woman in the entertainment industry, how could she educate her children well? And her identity could not convince the public.

It seemed that Lisa had seen through his mother’s mind. With a serious look on his face, he said, “I can’t let you see each other now.”

“Why?” Mrs. Manoban asked.

“Mom, you will hurt her. I can’t let you see her,” Lisa said bluntly.

Mrs. Manoban’s face darkened and said, “Do you think so of your own mother? Am I such a horrible person in your eyes?”

Realizing that his tone was too harsh, Lisa told his mother in a low voice that he had hidden his real identity for the time being.

Mrs. Manoban was surprised to hear that. She couldn’t believe that her mature and steady son would do such a thing.

“Son, are you kidding me?”

“It doesn’t matter. Now that I’ve already made an opening, I can only do this for the time being.” Lisa’s voice sounded helpless. But when he mentioned Jennie, his eyes looked pampering. “Mom, I can’t bear any risk of losing her again.”

He would not let that happen, even if the risk might come from his mother.

Mrs. Manoban had never seen her son like this before.

When he was very young, he had already taken over the family business and controlled the LM Group. With his own strength, the LM Group’s business had developed to a higher level.

He had never cared about love. Mrs. Manoban was even afraid that he would never marry someone.

Now, Mrs. Manoban felt worried and relieved.

What kind of woman was Jennie? Why did her son do this?

The point was that her son had loved this woman so much, but this woman hadn’t fallen in love with him yet?

Mrs. Manoban admitted that Jennie was indeed very beautiful, but beautiful women were everywhere.

She was really afraid that her son would be tricked by this woman!

“Then I’ll leave it to you. You can deal with it by yourself.” Mrs. Manoban didn’t want to interfere too much with her son’s private things, but her tone was full of worry.

“If you don’t believe in Jennie, you should also believe in your son’s judgment.” Lisa sent his mother out.

_______________________________________
Don't vote.