Chapter 93

Luca was unhappy and angry. He felt so wronged.

Aunt Hwang came out with food, chuckled, and said, “Mr. Lisa, I’ve set aside the food for Mrs. Lisa. It’s in the warmer. She can eat it as soon as she wakes up.”

“Okay.” Lisa sat down and held up his chopsticks elegantly. But Luca was unwilling to eat, so he didn’t hold his chopsticks.

“Luca Manoban, it’s time for dinner,” Lisa reminded Luca calmly.

Actually, he felt more aggrieved than his son. Jennie was his legitimate wife, but they had to sleep in separate rooms because of Luca. When he wanted to kiss her, Luca would be jealous and even get angry.

In any case, he was the most miserable.

Luca didn’t listen to Lisa at all. He was still angry because he thought that Lisa took Jennie away from him and pretended that nothing had happened.

He felt vindictive.

Lisa lowered his head to eat and said in a low voice, “If you don’t eat anything, you won’t grow tall. If you stay small, you won’t have the right to hold Jennie and protect her from being bullied.”

Upon hearing this, Luca turned around excitedly, took his own rice bowl, and picked up the spoon. Then he scooped up two spoonfuls of tomato beef brisket, piled them up on the rice, and started to gorge himself on the rice.

‘If I eat more than Daddy, then I will become taller than him. By that time, he can’t compete with me anymore, and Jen Jen will be mine.’

A light smile crept across Lisa’s face as he stroked Luca’s little head gently.

In the future, when Jennie was willing, she would give birth to a baby for him. She was beautiful, so the baby she would give birth to must be very cute.

After the scandal, JooE’s agency terminated her contract without hesitation. They also announced that they would never hire her again in the future. She was permanently banned from their company.

ELLE also released a statement that they would not work with her anymore.

Moreover, she also received criticisms online. All netizens had been scolding her. And since her contract was terminated, she also had to pay the liquidated damages of many partners. Then she had to face the lawsuit filed by the police.

What awaited her was a tragic ending.

Lisa looked at the document sent by his assistant and said lightly, “No matter where JooE is, she will get very special care from us.”

His assistant immediately understood what “very special care” meant.

JooE had to pay a hefty price for what she had done to Jennie.

Without a black sheep like her, the shooting for ELLE had been much smoother.

Soon, everyone finished the photo shoot and the filming of the short videos. This time, no one objected to the decision that Mino and Jennie would be on the front cover of the magazine.

As for the inside pages, Minzy didn’t take sides with anyone. The spots were divided among the supermodels evenly. After all, they were photographed with distinct personal characteristics with their partners, showing their own beauty and handsomeness.

Actually, aside from the very high standards of the front and back covers, Minzy always had her own principles. She would always balance her relationships with the collaborators.

JooE was provoked by Krystal to do something stupid. If she had known that Minzy didn’t have the desire to delete her photos on the inside pages, would she regret what she did?

The latest edition of ELLE was soon released.

With its high status in the fashion magazine industry, coupled with the hot searches all throughout the shooting, everyone had high expectations for this edition.

After the magazine was released, its sales soared all the way, heading straight to the record of ELLE’s highest sales volume over the past years.

In addition, fans of all supermodels attached great importance to the sales. Everyone wanted to buy a magazine to help their idols boost sales, so the sales volume had hit an all-time record high.

This sales figure quickly broke the records of previous few years.

It was known to all that printed magazines had long been less popular now than in previous years. It was because everyone preferred the convenience and efficiency of electronic versions more.

So being able to break the sales records was a very remarkable achievement for this edition.

Karina counted the sales volume for Krystal and found that lots of Krystal’s fans bought the magazine.

“Although you are only on the back cover, your fans still love you so much that they’ve bought a lot of copies for you.” Karina showed the data to Krystal. “Maybe ELLE will have a better sales record if you are on the front cover.

Krystal just looked at the record without saying anything. She knew that no matter how many fans she had, her popularity was still no match for Mino.

But with the fame she had accumulated for several years, it was still easy for her to defeat Jennie.

After the shooting, ELLE arranged a two-day and one-night cruise to celebrate its 20th anniversary and the successful completion of everyone’s work.

On that day, Jennie boarded the cruise ship with everyone.

It was an ultra-luxury cruise ship especially chartered by ELLE.

ELLE also invited many artists and celebrities to board the cruise ship. No one was willing to miss such an opportunity to get to know more people in the entertainment industry and obtain more resources.

When everyone was boarding the ship, a group of people was about to get down from the top floor of the ship.

They were led by an outstandingly tall and handsome man, none other than Lisa.

Behind him were two potbellied men. One of them said to him anxiously, “Mr. Lisa, please wait. We can talk about the cooperation again. Please…”

Lisa’s assistant stopped them from approaching him.

Today, it was not easy for the two bosses to finally meet Lisa. But because of the differences in their negotiation, they didn’t reach an agreement. And it made Lisa lose his patience.

The assistant followed Lisa and said in a low voice, “Mr. Lisa, a magazine company is holding an event below.
Their people are boarding the ship now, so perhaps you can go down a little later.”

He was afraid that someone might bump into Lisa and offend him.

Lisa paused a little, looked down, and saw ELLE’s logo.

He remembered that Jennie told him that she had an event to attend in ELLE, and she would stay there for two days and one night. In fact, when she left this morning, Luca was very reluctant to let her go and threw himself on the sofa with tears on his face.

Lisa looked through the crowd and found his woman effortlessly.

Her thick, lustrous, long, and curly hair that was casually tied into a bun revealed her fair and beautiful face. It was very eye-catching. She looked good no matter what she wore, so she especially stood out from the crowd.

His lips curved into a beautiful smile.

The usual serious look on his face was replaced by tenderness.

Mr. Lee and Mr. Baek, who were still following behind him, also saw this scene. They wanted to persuade him to stay and continue to discuss business matters. But obviously, they had screwed up their work, and there was no chance for them to save themselves.

So when they saw his reaction now, they also followed his gaze, trying to find out what he was looking at.

________________________________________
Don't vote.