Chapter 139

Taehyung edited the article and sent it out directly regardless of his agent's dissuasion.

Taehyung finally realized that Jisoo wouldn't yield. In that case, he would stop fighting against Jisoo.

After this incident, although his image was slightly damaged, it was enough for him to get his fan's sympathy.

Now that he had brought trouble to Jennie, he would stay out of it!

Maybe he couldn't defeat Jisoo, but he could defeat Jennie, right?

After this incident, his small gossip would disappear in the history sooner or later, and be replaced by countless fans' love and care.

Others would mock Jennie, but it had nothing to do with him.

As expected, after Taehyung's words were released, although he did not mention the name of Jennie, he drew the key point. At that time, there was only one female artist in the same group with him-Jennie. Fans and onlookers immediately remembered Jennie!

How could Jennie harass Taehyung?

No one cared about whether Taehyung or Jisoo broke the contract or whether Taehyung hugged a woman.

The gossips between female and male stars were obviously more interesting than that between the two men!

People started rushing to Taehyung's Weibo.

People also started rushing to Jennie's Weibo.

"I can't believe that Jennie wanted to seduce Taehyung with her body? It's so amazing!"

"That's impossible. How could Jennie be such a person?"

"Why is it impossible? Taehyung is a well-known and popular man with abundant resources. Now he has popular TV series, and there are still several plays to be broadcast later. It's normal for Jennie to ride on his coattails."

"But I heard that Jennie already has Jisoo's support."

"The more the better. Everyone wants to have more support, right?"

"Jennie, shame on you! Don't seduce my idol, okay? My idol only wants to focus on his own career!"

"Who do you think you are? How dare you seduce my idol? Please get out of here as far as you can!"

"Tut, tut, tut, a shameless female artist. You are so ugly and disgusting. Yes, I'm talking about that supermodel!"

"Jennie is beautiful and attractive. Please don't slander her."

The fight between the fans of both sides was fierce, but Jennie didn't have too many fans on Weibo, so her fans were no match for Taehyung's fans at all.

The server of Weibo was in a mess because of this.

After returning home, Jennei picked up her phone and was about to check the news, but she couldn't log in her Weibo for a long time.

Soon, Lv Shan made a phone call to Jennie, "Jennie, have you logged in Weibo? Taehyung said you wanted to have sex with him! Our boss also wants you to go back to the company!"

"Okay!" Jennie had to go downstairs first.

Jennie took a look at the harassment messages sent by Taehyung. Obviously, they were not sent by Taehyung's own phone, so even if she took them out, they could not be used as evidence.

She didn't expect that Taehyung would frame her in this way.

When she arrived downstairs, the server of Weibo was finally restored. She saw the words posted by Taehyung. The comment area of her Weibo had been completely occupied by Taehyung's fans.