Chapter 108

Anyway, she had to endure the noise at home these days.

Lisa turned his head to look at Jennie. Although she didn't mind it, she still frowned.

Occasionally, she would look down at Luca, as if worrying that he would be awakened.

Obviously, it was impossible not to be disturbed by the decoration.

After eating the meal, Lisa sent a message to Seulgi, "Come over to see me. Bring the lawyer and the money."

"Okay, Mr. Lisa. Could I ask what are we going to do?" Seulgi asked.

"Buy a house."

Of course, others had the right to decorate the house, and Lisa couldn't deprive them of their right.

But if he bought their house at sky-high prices, they would not refuse him, would they?

Lisa sent the house number to Seulgi and asked him to buy it at all costs.

Seulgi was confused. Although the house's location was good, it was not worth Mr. Lisa's extraordinary efforts.

What was more, the environment and quality of the community were only good, far inferior to the houses that Mr. Lisa had.

But Seulgu didn't think too much. Since Mr. Lisa asked him to buy it, he would do as Mr. Lisa said. After all, he had worked for Mr. Lisa for so many years, and he had never seen Mr. Lisa doing a bad business.

How could he compare with Mr. Lisa in business?

As soon as Seulgi finished his thought, another message from Lisa came, "Buy the whole building."

Lisa decided to buy the whole building in case of any trouble in the future.

In fact, he had thought of buying the whole community.

But after buying the whole community, there would be no one else living here. The whole community would be empty.

Especially at night, it would be very quiet, and then it would be another inconvenient thing.

So he chose a compromise plan and bought this building. There was no need to buy more.

"The whole building?" Seulgi was shocked!

He was not shocked by the huge amount of money needed, but by why Mr. Lisa bought the whole building?

Did he want to rent the building? Did he want to develop hotel apartments? Or something else?

As the chief assistant of Mr. Lisa, although he didn't often understand Mr. Lisa's thoughts, he had always been able to roughly follow Mr. Lisa's thoughts in business.

But this time, Seulgi didn't know why Mr. Lisa did this.

But Mr. Lisa didn't explain, so Seulgi didn't dare to ask him the truth.

Although Seulgi didn't understand what Mr. Lisa was thinking, he was efficient.

Especially with a few capable lawyers, they had already prepared the house purchase contract and just needed to go there to negotiate directly.

Lisa suggested that he should buy the house which was being decorated first.

It went so smoothly for Seulgi to buy the house. The original decoration of the house was old, and owner was about to redecorate it. When their family just removed the old decoration, Seulgi came to the house with money and the contract.

They wanted to buy the house at a price higher than twenty percent of the market price. During the transfer, if their family had no place to live, Seulgi would also pay for their room in a five star hotel for two months.

Faced with such a high price, the owner of the house was naturally interested. With this money, their family could buy a similar house nearby. Besides, the extra twenty percent of the money was enough for the decoration cost. In that case, their whole family didn't need to stint for the decoration fees.

The cost of living in a five star hotel for two months was equivalent to the income of their whole family for half a year. Without any twists, Seulgi bought the house.

As soon as he bought the house, the construction workers stopped working and the noise suddenly stopped.

Seulgi did the same to the other residents of the building and bought their houses one by one.

Of course, things were not going well sometimes. After all, some people were unwilling to move.

However, it was not a big problem. Seulgi would fix it sooner or later.

Sitting in the living room and reading her own schedule appointments, Jennie was absorbed in it. It was not until Luca rubbed his sleepy eyes that she remembered that she hadn't heard the noise from upstairs for a long time.

No wonder she wasn't so upset just now. She felt relaxed both physically and mentally.

"Eh? Are they finished?" Jennie looked at the ceiling strangely.

Aunt Hwang came back and said, "Yes, it has been stopped for a while. But I guess they will continue their work tomorrow. A few days ago, when you were not at home, the noise was so loud that Mr. Luca couldn't take a nap."

Jennie rubbed Luca's round face with concern. "If they continue their work again tomorrow, Aunt Hwang, please take Luca to the hotel for a nap. He has the habit of taking a nap for two hours every day. If he can't sleep well, he will be in a bad mood."

"Okay. If there's still any noise tomorrow, I'll take Mr. Luca out."

Sitting aside, Lisa thought that Seulgi was efficient and it was time to give him bonus this month.

"Are you feeling better?" Jennie walked towards Lisa and touched his forehead with Luca in her arms.

Holding her hand on his forehead, Lisa said, "It seems that I still need some time."

In particular, he needed to be hugged by Jennie.

But Jennie directly put Luca on his legs and let him hold Luca.

Lisa held his son, full of resentment.

"You look much better now. You are a person in good health. Because your fever is brought down very quickly."

Hearing her praise, Lisa didn't know whether he should be happy or not.

Jennie held Luca in her arms. "Forget it. You'd better not hold Luca. What if you infect him with the virus later? He's not as strong as you."

She not only didn't want to hold him, but also took his son away.

Lisa complained again.

Luca said to Lisa complacently, "Jen Jen cares about me more.

I'm still the man Jen Jen loves most!

No, the boy!"

A phone rang and Jennie answered it in a hurry.

"Hello. Hello, auntie," Jennie said in surprise.

She had thought that she would never have any intersection with them.

The person on the phone asked her out for a cup of coffee sincerely.

After thinking for a while, Jennie said, "Okay, let's meet later."

"Are you going out?" Lisa asked softly.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim wants to see me. I don't know what she wants to say," Jennie said.

"Kai's mother?"

"Yes," nodded Jennie.

"Then I'll go with you." Lisa didn't trust Kai and the Kim family.

Since Jennie had nothing to do with them, why did they want to see Jennie?

Jennie smiled. "You haven't recovered, have you? You'd better have a good rest at home. I'll be careful."

Lisa really wanted to travel in time and take his words-it seems that I still need some time" back.

________________________________________
Don't vote.