Chapter 110

With her fingers reaching out, Jennie patted on the back of Lisa’s hand and said, “Auntie, this is my husband.”

Lisa was mollified by Jennie’s words. His breath became gentle and there was an unconscious smile on the corner of his mouth.

Mrs. Kim was surprised.

“What do you mean, Jennie?” Mrs. Kim didn’t believe that Jennei had already gotten married, or that she didn’t believe that Jennie felt no longing for her son.

Jennie smiled. “Auntie, I don’t want to repeat myself. I’m speaking the language of S Country. I think you can understand,”

Jennie tried to be polite, but she didn’t want to talk so formally.

Mrs. Kim looked at Lisa up and down. This man, in terms of height and temperament, could not be ignored, maybe even a little better than her son.

However, in terms of ability and family background, he might not be like his son.

No wonder Jennie liked him, and no wonder Jennie could only find a man like him.

“What’s your profession, Mr. Lisa?” Mrs. Kim said in a slightly contemptuous tone.

“He works in the LM Group,” Jennie immediately said. She didn’t want Lisa to be looked down upon because of her.

This subtle protection made Lisa feel a little excited.

‘Well, sure enough, Jen Jen still cares about me.’

Mrs. Kim looked at Lisa up and down again. The LM Group was indeed a big group. Although Lisa kept a low profile and others didn’t know his real identity, the group was so powerful and rich that people couldn’t ignore it.

As the lady of the Kim family, of course Mrs. Kim had heard of the Manoban Group.

Judging from the overall situation, this Mr. Lisa must be a mid-and-upper level member of the Manoban Group.

Judging from the car he drove, he might be a mid-level person of the group. Mrs. Kim remembered that a senior manager of the LM group generally drove the car that valued millions.

If he was just a mid-level manager, then his condition couldn’t compare with that of the Kim family.

Mrs. Kim smiled and asked, “Have you held a wedding ceremony?”

“Not yet.” Jennie shook her head.

“It depends on Jennie. I can arrange it at any time.” Without a wedding ceremony, Lisa felt it was a pity.

Mrs. Kim understood that the two might not be married.

Besides, judging from the way Jennie and Lisa got along with each other, it was not that natural. It was still uncertain whether they would get married in the future.

Mrs. Kim picked up the coffee cup, but she didn’t hold it steadily. The coffee spilled out all of a sudden, and the it quickly flowed over and stained the hands and skirt of Jennie.

“I’m so sorry, Jennie. Let me compensate you,” Mrs. Kim said apologetically.

Seeing that it was only a little coffee stain, Jennie frowned slightly and said, “No, thanks. I’ll go to the bathroom to clean myself.”

She couldn’t really ask Mrs. Kim to compensate for her clothes.

Jennie stood up and went to the bathroom.

Then Mrs. Kim took out a check and handed it to Lisa. She smiled and said, “Mr. Lisa, can you leave Jennie?”

“So you want me to fill it myself?”

Looking at the blank check in front of him, Lisa’s eyes narrowed slightly.

Mrs. Kim thought he was tempted, so she smiled and said, “Yes, you can fill it yourself. In fact, I like Jennie very much. I’m glad that she’s back. Let bygones be bygones.”

Lisa picked up the check and glanced at it indifferently.

“Mr. Lisa, you can write this check for up to five million. I think the money is worth your many years’ salary in the LM Group, right? And if you leave Jennie, you can find a better woman. You are handsome, and I think many girls will like you.”

Lisa put down the check and said indifferently, “You don’t want your son to marry Krystal. You want to persuade Jennie to go back and fight for your son. In this way, you don’t need to do it yourself, and you don’t need to hurt the relationship between you and your son to achieve your goal. Even if someone has to bear the blame, it must be Jennie, right?”

“But Jennie can also take the chance to get the man she wants. I know that Kai has feelings for her,” Mrs. Kim smiled gracefully.

“Even if Jennie can get Kai for a while, you won’t agree when he really wants to marry Jennie, will you?” Lisa hit the nail on the head. “You don’t like Krystal to be the daughter of a mistress, but you also don’t think highly of Jennie, because she doesn’t have her mother’s protection in the Kim family. In the future, she might not get the property of the Kim family. You don’t want your son to marry a woman who can’t get the property. Jennie is just a pawn you want to use now, right?”

Mrs. Kim’s face changed a little when Lisa exposed her thoughts frankly.

As expected, the member of the Manoban Group had an uncanny psychological discernment.

Mrs. Kim quickly calmed down and smiled, “Mr. Lisa, your guess is reasonable. But who could tell what would happen in the future? Now that you can get five million, and I can also get what I want. Is it improper for such doing?”

“Yes, we can get the best of both worlds if we do that. But one thing is less than good.” Lisa stretched out his fingers and picked up the check. “The money you gave is too little…”

Mrs. Kim smiled happily, “Then how much do you want?”

As long as he was tempted, everything would be fine. If he could get the money and get rid of Jennie, Jennie would be heartbroken and hurt by love. It would be easier for Jennie to think of Kai’s kindness and come back to help her solve the current trouble.

“You can’t afford the price I want.” Lisa cast a sidelong glance at her.

“Tell me the number!” Mrs. Kim insisted.

“Jennie is priceless. She is not for sale.” Lisa pushed the check back. “Next time, don’t insult her with such a worthless check.”

Mrs. Kim’s face trembled. “You, you are just a member of the LM Group. How dare you talk to me like that?”

But she didn’t know why she lost the courage when she looked into Lisa’s calm eyes.

Mrs. Kim, who had always been arrogant, felt the sense of oppression from the man in front of her somehow.

Lisa said, “Then you can use the Kim family as a bargaining chip to provoke me, a member of the LM Group.”

His voice was so calm that he didn’t even look at Mrs. Kim.

If Lisa didn’t have to hide his real identity, Mrs. Kim would have no right to see him.

Mrs. Kim didn’t know what to say for a moment. She had prepared a lot of words to humiliate the man in front of her, but she felt that she couldn’t say a word.

Damn it! Mrs. Kim felt that she was going to suffer from hypertension.

________________________________________
Don't vote.