Chapter 85

Krystal nodded. “Yes, it has been decided. I’ve tried my best to persuade the editor-in-chief, but she has made up her mind. There’s nothing I can do about it anymore.”

“But she told us that the six of us would appear on the front cover collectively. It was a good opportunity for us to showcase ourselves, but Jennie stole the limelight alone.” JooE felt very uncomfortable. “Although appearing on the inside pages is not bad, why can she be on the front cover alone?”

“That’s right. If Mino and Chen will be featured on the front cover, we won’t have any opposition. But why does it have to be Jennie?”

“I don’t know what Jennie has done to deserve this. During our first photo shoot, Kang Daniel let her stand at the side. Obviously, even the photographer can see that she is not really attractive. But now, she will be on the front cover. Does Minzy think that ELLE is so popular that she has to do something to reduce its popularity?”

The incident had caused discussion among the models.

But this matter was a foregone conclusion. Even if everyone clamored, it was useless.

Minzy canceled her vacation plan. Her daughter Hara was going to spend the holiday with her, so she took her to the studio. First, she wanted to see Mino, which was a very rare opportunity.

Second, since the arrangement of the models was changed, she had to be there personally to communicate with everyone.

When it came to style, status, and position, ELLE was at an absolute advantage. So she came here only to inform them of the changes she had made.

All the models were silent in front of Minzy. But although they didn’t say anything, they were extremely unconvinced in their hearts.

“Thank you, everyone, for your cooperation. When this shooting is over, I’ll treat you all to dinner,” Minzy said to comfort them.

Jennie winked at Mino from a distance and gave him a look that only the two of them could understand. Her eyes said, “HugeboyMino, you impressed me! You have taken over the front cover page.”

Of course! That’s who I am.” He was actually not surprised by this result. Some of the magazines that had featured him before were even more famous than ELLE.

Seeing that JooE was still very angry, Krystal said in a low voice, “Forget it. Don’t be so fussy anymore. If Minzy says that Jennie’s photos are better, then your photos on the inside pages might also be replaced.”

“Really? Minzy can possibly deprive me of the chance to appear on the inside pages? Well, ELLE has also spent a lot of money inviting me here,” JooE muttered.

“Don’t think about things too simply. It’s precisely because they’ve spent money on you. As long as they have given you the money, they can have the final say on everything else. Haven’t you heard of an actress who has worked so hard to shoot dozens of episodes of a TV series, but in the end, the director has deleted all her scenes just because of the female lead’s words? Jennie is with Mino now. Her words can now change everything,” Krystal explained.

Mino felt like her heart jolted. What Krystal said was possible.

If she let Jennie go on like this, she might lose the chance to be featured even on the inside pages.

She looked in Jennie’s direction. Today, they would shoot in their swimsuit. Jennie had already changed into a swimsuit and was doing some warm-ups by the swimming pool, revealing a pair of particularly long legs.

As a supermodel, Jennie had a good figure. She was taller, her legs were slender and straighter, and her waist was softer than theirs. God seemed to have favored her and given her everything better.

Her small face had exquisite facial features and was as bright as diamonds.

JooE said that Jennie was not good enough to be on the front cover or to be Mino’s partner. But she knew rationally that Jennie was really worthy of it.

If Jennie was not worthy of being on the front cover, then no one else here was worthy.

While Jennie was warming up, a girl about six or seven years old ran towards her and said something to her.

Looking very patient, Jennie squatted down and talked to the little girl seriously.

JooE recognized the little girl at a glance. She was Hara, Minzy’s daughter.

It seemed that Hara and Jennie were close. They chatted happily, and the scene was very harmonious.

‘Jennie is really good at scheming. First, she has invited JooE to be her partner. And now, she is fawning on a little girl. If the little girl happens to be someone else’s daughter, I’m sure she won’t be that patient,’ JooE thought indignantly.

Jennie had a child, and she liked children so much, so she was very patient with all children. When Hara approached her and asked her a question, she smiled and chatted with the little girl.

After chatting with her, Hara trotted towards Minzy in high spirits.

JooE’s face suddenly turned pale. If Jennie continued to act like this, she would definitely use her relationship with Mino and Minzy to remove the other models’ photos.

She had offended Jennie several times because of her friendship with Krystal. So Jennie must have a grudge against her.

If Jennie asked someone’s photos to be removed, it was most likely to be hers.

Krystal’s words repeatedly hovered in JooE’s mind, “Jennie’s words can now change everything.”

Once those words rooted and sprouted in her heart, they would quickly grow like towering trees.

She clenched her fists so tight that her fingernails dug into her palms. If she couldn’t find a way to save herself, she would really become a nobody this time.

JooE frowned, thinking of a way.

Seeing Hara standing next to Minzy, she came up with an idea. At present, it seemed that this was the only way to save herself.

In a short while, she found the opportunity.

There were two swimming pools in the studio, which were a bit far from each other.

The rest of the people were shooting in the first swimming pool while Minzy went to the office to chat with Mino.

Hara was playing with Minzy’s secretary by the other swimming pool where no shooting was going on.

JooE set up the camera, put it aside, and walked towards them.

Hara wanted to drink juice, but the secretary couldn’t leave her alone. So when she saw that JooE was approaching them, she was relieved. She went to get juice for Hara.

Taking advantage of the secretary’s departure, JooE walked towards Hara and stood behind the little girl.

Then she secretly stretched out her evil hand and gently pushed Hara into the swimming pool.

Hara was playing happily, and her two little feet were randomly paddling in the water. So when she was pushed into the swimming pool, she was caught off guard and fell defenselessly. She slapped the water frantically, wanting to cry for help. But she didn’t even have the strength to make a sound.

Her little head went in and out of the water, and her little hands were helplessly trying to grab something. However, she was too small, and she had no ability to cope with the situation at all. She could only helplessly let the water submerge her.

JooE was about to jump into the swimming pool to save her.

But before she could make a move, a graceful figure leaped into the swimming pool one step ahead of her. The person quickly lifted Hara out of the water, took her to the poolside, and swiftly performed first aid to revive her.

________________________________________
Don't vote.