Chapter 105

Lisa threw the documents in his hand on the table and said, “Correct them. Get off work after you finish them.”

Jisoo glanced at the documents and found that there were a lot of comments and notes on them. He sighed in his heart, ‘Sure enough, when my brother is in a bad mood, he is more picky and rigorous about his work.’

It seemed that there was some kind of magic radar on Lisa’s body. The more depressed he was, the stronger his working ability would be. Even if sometimes Jisoo got the punctuation wrong, he couldn’t hide it from Lisa!

If he had to make all the changes in the documents, maybe he could get off work only after tomorrow morning.

With a sigh, Jisoo picked up the documents and looked at Seulgi. Both of them saw despair in each other’s eyes.

The whole night passed. When the morning came, Jisoo got up from the chair. The two of them fell asleep in the middle of last night. Drinking Red Bull was useless. They finally fell asleep.

Looking out of the window, the sun had risen and it was already eight fifty. Jisoo kicked Seulgi awake and said, “Wake up, it’s time to start work!”

Seulgi rolled over, and the two of them hurriedly sorted out the documents and ran out.

The staff of the company were running to the meeting room. Seeing that everyone looked very serious, they knew that Lisa had a conference call.

Jisoo and Seulgi  followed the crowd.

Lisa didn’t have a good rest on the ship. Besides, he didn’t sleep all night last night. Although he didn’t look that gloomy, it could be seen that he was tired and lonely.

He began to deal with business seriously.

Jisoo and Seulgi were anxious. Lisa couldn’t carry on like this! He worked day and night every day. What if he got sick?

But since Lisa was talking about something important, they couldn’t stop him.

He was a workaholic and spent most of his time on work. Now, he was more engaged.

Jisoo and Seulgi had to stand aside and wait for him to finish the meeting.

The meeting was finally over until noon.

Lisa looked at them and asked, “Where are the documents you have changed?”

“Here you are.” The two presented the documents at the same time.

Lisa took them and read them carefully. Then he signed his name on them. His handwriting was flowing and graceful.

“I’ll give you two half a day off this afternoon. Go back and have a rest.” Putting down his pen, Lisa said, “As for the business meeting, I need another assistant to help me.”

Jisoo advised, “Why don’t you go back and have a rest first? It’s not that urgent to talk about it.”

“Yes, Mr. Manoban. Our partners are not in a hurry,” Seulgi added.

“No, thanks,” Lisa denied.

“Brother, you might physically collapse if you continue to do that.” Jisoo made Seulgi a sign to make an arrangement for the schedule of Lisa and let him have time to have a rest.

Seulgi walked out quickly.

Noticing that Lisa didn’t listen to him, Jisoo became anxious and said, “There are so many beautiful women in the world. Why don’t you change another one?”

“What did you say?” Lisa frowned and cast a cold glance at Jisoo.

Jisoo took the risk and said, “I said that woman is not a big deal. If she has a crush on someone, you can just let her go. Brother, you are tall and handsome. Besides, you are very outstanding. Are you afraid that you can’t find any other women? Now that Jennie has another man, you can just divorce her. But why do you do that to yourself?”

The more Jisoo said, the more depressed Lisa looked.

When he finished his last sentence, a layer of darkness covered Lisa’s body, making him as horrible as the Satan in the darkness!

“What did you say?” Lisa’s voice was cold and weird.

Jisoo was flashing back to the moment when he said those words, and he was freaking out about it. Then he replied in a trembling voice, “Brother, I mean… Anyway, I didn’t mean that…”

“Jennie is not that kind of girl!” Lisa said word by word.

Although he saw that she and Mino went to the supermarket with another kid, he still believed that she would not cheat on him.

Even if something happened, she must have her own difficulties.

Jisoo realized that he had said something wrong. Lisa was so protective of his sister-in-law. What he had said just now was too harsh.

“I’m sorry, brother. I said something wrong. I know I was wrong. I just feel sorry for you,” Jisoo immediately apologized.

Lisa’s face softened. He lowered his head and said seriously, “Since she has come back to me, I know she is not that kind of girl. But why did she have another child?”

Since Lisa hadn’t rested for a long time, his mental state was on the verge of collapse.

On the ship, after Jennie fell asleep, he took several cold showers in a row. So he was not in an excellent condition.

At this moment, his eyes were full of gloom.

“Brother, do you mean that my sister-in-law has another child with her?”

Lisa didn’t admit it or deny it. His black eyes were full of contrasting emotions. He didn’t know how to control his own thoughts.

He couldn’t sit down or stop thinking. His mind was working at a high speed. Once it stopped, he would think about what had happened to Jennie, but he couldn’t find any answer.

“Brother, is that child your son?” Jisoo made a bold guess.

The expression on Lisa’s face froze for a moment, and then a faint glow appeared on his face.

His own son?

He really hoped so. After all, he and Jennie once had two sweet hours together.

However, his face immediately darkened. Could it be?

Lisa wasn’t sure about this, because if the kid was really his son, Jennie wouldn’t hide the kid from him and would have brought the kid to see him long ago.

This time, Jennie came back specially for him. She must have her own reason.

He had been very confident and convinced before. He had thought that she wanted to come back and live a good life with him. She always behaved the same, although there was no progress on their relationship. They only had one intimate moment five years ago.

If she really gave birth to his son, there was no reason to hide the kid from him all the time.

Noticing the disappointment on Lisa’s face, Jisoo was shocked. “Isn’t…isn’t he…”

Jisoo admitted that he had been forced to stutter by his brother.

Because all these things were too shocking! What the hell was going on?

“Brother, don’t you know whether he is your son or not?” Jisoo was really speechless.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.