Chapter 118

She heard that there were a lot of female stars of the Di Xing Media Company who wanted to have a romantic relationship with Jisoo. But Jisoo had always been indifferent to them. He would ignore what people were saying.

Now, how could he clarify anything for Jennie?

Soon, the photos and videos of Krystal’s engagement party were released by the major marketing accounts.

A romantic engagement party of a perfect match was enough to attract people’s attention. So the topic of Krystal’s engagement party soon became one of the hot searches.

And the following news made the onlookers more interested.

Jisoo of the LM Group showed up at the wedding banquet?!

Mr. Jisoo looked gloomy all the time?

Some female star wanted to smarm up to Mr. Jisoo, but Mr. Jisoo treated her with indifference all the time.

The relationship between the rich man and the popular actress was dubious.

In the photo, Jisoo was sitting in a corner and raising his glass alone. It seemed that he was really in a bad mood.

It was obviously very big news!

The onlookers liked picturing the story they liked.

Soon, everyone couldn’t help but start to talk about this matter.

“I guess Mr. Jisoo must love Krystal very much, but Krystal chose another man, so he appeared at the scene out of control.”

“I agree with you. Mr. Jisoo has always been fond of playing games. Have you ever seen him attending anyone’s engagement party before? No! There must be a reason for his appearance this time!”

“Let me add. Mr. Jisoo loves Krystal, but Krystal doesn’t love him. Finally, the rich young man hold Krystal’s hand and asked how would she choose between he and the other man? Krystal replied him that she would choose love. Mr. Jisoo is dejected and tries to make the last effort. Even if he couldn’t make her happy, he is willing to see her happy.

Anyway, I’m moved by Mr. Jisoo. He is handsome, rich and affectionate! He is such a great man! I love him!”

“Mr. Jisoo, please look at me. I can be with you! Mr. Jisoo, please look at me!”

“Save it. I think you should look at yourself in the mirror first.”

“I’ve checked it just now. Although the Kim family is rich too, it’s far from the LM Group. In this case, Krystal is really a woman who is loyal to love. She even gave up on Mr. Jisoo, which makes me think highly of her.”

“Yes, I also change my opinion of Krystal.”

“I’ve made up my mind. I am the fan of Jisoo and Krystal, and no one can stop me!”

As everyone kept thinking about the love story of Jisoo, the topic of Krysyal and Kai’s engagement party continued to catch the attention.

Krystal also gained many recognition.

She finally got the attention she wanted, and more and more people complimented on her character.

Although there were also some mocking comments, they were all suppressed by the enthusiastic blessings.

Then, everyone saw other photos—the photos about some female star wanted to smarm up to Jisoo.

Different from the previous photos with high definition, the photos of Jisoo and Jennie were very blurry.

From the angle of the photo, they could only see that Jennie was bending over to talk to Jisoo, looking somewhat flattering.

However, Jisoo’s eyes did not fall on Jennie. It seemed that he was dodging.

It was a picture about unrequited love.

Although the photo was very blurry, Jennie was recognized by the onlookers soon.

Just from these photos, there were too many things that could be pictured, much more than Krystal’s photos.

“Jennie took the initiative to please Mr. Jisoo all the time, but Mr. Jisoo didn’t look at her. If I were her, I would have felt humiliated.”

“Do you think people in the entertainment industry are as thin-skinned as you? How can they develop their careers if they are not shameless?”

“Look, Mr. Jisoo has been looking in another direction. According to my analysis and from the angle of other photos, Mr. Jisoo is looking at Krystal on the stage. He is so affectionate! Oh my God!”

“No wonder Jennie could get Miss Perfect and the Chanel’s clothes before. It turned out that she relied on this kind of skill. She flattered to Mr. Jisoo in Krystal’s engagement party. We can imagine how she would treat other rich big shots in private.”

“Don’t talk nonsense, okay? Jennie is not that kind of person. She always relies on her own strength!”

“Ha-ha-ha-ha, really? Maybe she depends on the brainless fans like you.”

“Nowadays, the celebrities in the entertainment industry are really disappointing. They had no shame and no morals.”

“No, no, no. It’s impossible for Jennie to do this. Jennie and Mino are a perfect match!”

The news became a chaotic battle between fans and other people.

Krystal and Karina didn’t even need to guide Krystal’s fans. Because Krystal’s fans could post enough bad comments by themselves.

Because these photos and titles were the best guides.

As Krystal’s fans, they couldn’t bear other people like Jennie steal Krystal’s thunder on Krystal’s engagement party. Naturally, they all wanted to speak for Krystal.

On the other side, Jennie’s fans also actively spoke for Jennie. They believed that with Jennie’s personality and ability, she would not do such a thing.

However, Krystal’s fans posted too many bad comments and the number of the onlookers was enormous, it was difficult for Jennie’s fans to deal with so many bad comments.

In the end, almost all the netizens laughed at Jenni.

At this time, Jennie and Luca were sleeping, unaware of what had happened.

Jisoo was the first one to be awakened.

His friend called him first, “Well, Jisoo. I didn’t expect you to have a woman you like! Didn’t you tell me that you only love games? Can I ask you to play games at midnight in the future?”

“What woman?” Jisoo replied with bleary eyes. If his friend wasn’t a good partner in the game, he would have hung up now.

“It’s said on the internet that you showed your love at that woman’s engagement party. I didn’t expect you to have such a side, Jisoo. If you had told me earlier, we would have helped you pursue her.”

Jisoo was confused. He only met Jennie at the ceremony. Was there any gossip about them?

“Fuck!” He stood up immediately. If there was any gossip about him and Jennie, his brother would never let him go!

He quickly sat up and logged in Weibo.

Fortunately, the rumor said that he liked Krystal. So it wouldn’t stir up any trouble for his brother.

Jisoo patted his chest hard.

Wait a minute. He Liked Krystal?

When did he fall in love with Krystal? Besides, who was Krystal? What did she look like? What was she like?

He quickly found the photos. Oh, the woman who named Krystal was not as beautiful as the character in the game. He was not interested in her.

Then he continued to browse the gossip. “What the fuck?!” he shouted.

How could they say that his sister-in-law fawned on him?

________________________________________
Don't vote.