Chapter 123

Leo snorted, “Is it meaningful to do this?”

He had been using a voice changer in the game, so his voice was pleasant and clear, just like a teenager’s.

He said these with a calm voice, and then killed several enemies and protected Jennie.

Hearing his voice, Lisa tensed up. The man named Leo was indeed a strong competitor. Leo was young, capable and could often play games with Jennis. No wonder Jennis would miss him.

With the phone in her hand, Jennie was very satisfied. Her son was awesome, and so was her husband. How happy she was!

But… She was busy appreciating the handsome fighting skills of her husband and son. Now she had no equipment in the game!

What should she do? If she stood here without any equipment, she would become other’s target.

When she was in distress, an excellent weapon was thrown at her feet.

“Thank you, Leo!” Jennie picked it up at once.

As soon as she picked it up, a better weapon was thrown to her. It was from Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family.

Jennie picked it up again and sighed with satisfaction, “Thank you. It’s good to play with excellent players!”

I Will Be The Champion Tonight was jealous. “Can you two share some weapons to me?”

Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family and Leo ignored him and threw weapons and equipment to Jennie again and again.

Looking at her own feet, Jennie found that Leo had thrown a better weapon to her. Then, Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family threw a better weapon to her again. They alternated with each other.

Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family threw her a piece of equipment.

Then Leo threw her a better equipment. Then Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family threw her a much more better one…

The outsider, I Will Be The Champion Tonight, seriously considered whether to get another account next time and then use a voice changer to pretend to be a cute girl.

Facing a lot of weapons and equipment, Jennie was speechless.

She couldn’t pick and use so many weapons.

“I’ll take them for you.” Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family and Leo helped her take them.

Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family followed Jennie and they walked forward together.

Da Bao came back to talk to Jennie from time to time and helped her take things.

It could be seen that Leo had a good relationship with Jennie, and they were very familiar with each other. They must have played games together many times.

Judging from the tone of Jennie, she and Leo had a tacit understanding. They could understand each other with few words.

Lisa’s heart was filled with jealousy.

Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family was supposed to be with Jendeuk, but soon Leo came over and pulled Jendeuk forward.

Jennie Only Belongs To The Manoban Family raised his hand and shot at Leo, which was blocked by Leo’s equipment. So Leo was unharmed.

Of course, the clear sound of bullets showed clearly what Lisa had done.

Leo’s voice was serious: “What are you doing, Only Belongs To The Manoban Family?”