Chapter 78

The clothes that Jennie and Mino wore were full of vitality and vigor. When they started shooting together, they were funny and playful. There was a trace of youthfulness on their faces.

Jennie was about the same age as Krystal, but she looked younger and more innocent, although she was already a mother. Usually, it was difficult for other women to maintain such a girlish character like she did.

But she was good at learning the characteristics of different people, such as the look in young women’s innocent eyes, and their body movements.

Mino also had a face that could make people ignore his age. With such makeup and clothing, people believed that he was just a high school student. He was full of youthfulness. So their photos together looked very dynamic.

Kang Daniel was so satisfied that he used up all of his memory cards.

He had been a photographer of ELLE for a long time, but he hadn’t encountered such excellent collaborators who could make him capture such exquisite photos of their every move.

Whether he could take good photos or not unquestionably depended on his own ability, just like a good chef who could make tempting food.

But the best fresh ingredients were the basic requirements in making delicious food, and it could also make the chef do more with less.

Right now, Jennie and Mino were the perfect fresh ingredients placed in front of Kang Daniel.

Even the fans who were watching around could also see the transformation on Jennie. She didn’t usually have a strong aura, but she was really good during the shooting.

The way she moved and the expressions on her face were agile and eye-catching.

Everyone was there to watch Mino. But in the middle of the shooting, half of them were already looking at Jennie, and the other half began to imagine that the two of them were a delightful young couple.

Jennie did it! She and Mino were so perfect for each other that they looked pleasing to the eye.

Krystal clenched her fists. Just like the onlookers around, she could clearly see that Jennie and Mino’s pictures were far superior to the other models’ pictures, including she and Chen’s.

She and Chen were both a little uptight. They couldn’t do what Jennie and Mino did. The two looked really natural and interesting.

The corners of Krystal’s mouth and eyes had Botox. She did this to remove the lines on her face. But because of this, she couldn’t make too many expressions at will.

Chen, on the other hand, was a real actor. He couldn’t possibly show vitality like Mino. It was totally incompatible with his own characteristics.

Soon, Jennie and Mino finished the photo shoot. Tomorrow, they would come back to shoot the short video.

“Jennie, Mino, you can go home and rest first.” Kang Daniel was very satisfied with the photo shoot, and he was in a good mood.

The people around them were also satisfied. It had been a long time since they enjoyed their work. If this happened every day, they could work seven days a week. They wouldn’t even ask for overtime pay.

Lv Shan walked towards Jennie and said, “Jennie, you invited Mino. Oh my God!”

“Yes. So don’t worry about my work for the time being.” Jennie smiled at her. “But please, don’t use the close relationship between Mino and me as the selling point. Otherwise, we can’t be friends anymore.”

“I understand.” Lv Shan understood that it was really not easy to invite Mino. She was not stupid to offend him for some talking points.

A large number of fans gathered outside the studio.

After shooting for a long time, Mino was very tired. Jennie found a man’s suit, took it in her hand, and said to him, “You and your agent can go out through the back door. I will leave through the front door.”

“Hey, Jennie-yah, how about my hotpot?” Mino was thinking about all the food she owed him.

“Once your fans are gone, I will definitely come to the back door to find you.” When they were in the Paris, she promised to take him to a hotpot restaurant. But Leo suddenly had a fever, so she was not able to fulfill her promise.

Jennie was tall, so she just put on a man’s suit casually and went out. A wave of crazy fans outside immediately swarmed to her.

“Mino! Mino!” “Mino!” The screams of the crowd were so loud that her eardrums were about to break.

The fans only realized that it was not Mino when Jennie removed the suit.

At this moment, Mino had already walked out of the back door. If Jennie had not taken the initiative to attract the attention of his fans, he didn’t know how long he would have to stay here.

When Jennie met him at the back door, she took a photo of his side face.

What a perfect face! Even though she just took a candid shot, he was still very handsome.

“Why are you taking a photo of me? Do you have a crush on me? Do you want my autograph too?” Mino grabbed Jennie’s phone and looked at his photo she had taken. Then he got in the car with her.

The agent knew that he and Jennie had a lot of catching up to do, so she consciously got out of the car. But before she left, she repeatedly reminded Jennie, “Jennie, keep an eye on Mino. I will leave him to you. If anything happens to him, I have to hold you responsible for anything.”

“Don’t worry, I will never let anything happen to him. Go ahead.” Jennie then started the car.

Mino was very satisfied with the photo taken by Jennie and enjoyed looking at it for a few seconds.

Jennie said to him, “I let so many of your fans wait outside for so long. So this photo is a little consolation for them. You can post it online. To help you escape, I have become the bad guy and let them wait in vain. I feel so sorry for them.”

“Okay.” Mino then posted the photo on Weibo.

In just a short while, the number of likes and shares surged.

“By the way, why did you come back?” Jennie felt strange. Actually, she didn’t have plans of inviting Mino to be his partner. It just so happened that while she was thinking about who she should invite, he sent her a message on WeChat and volunteered to be her partner.

“Because I miss my Leo,” Mino replied affectionately. Then he turned to look at her. “Jennie-yah have you returned Leo?”

“Not yet. Leo said that he wants to observe Lisa’s situation again.”

A puzzled look surfaced on Mino’s face. “I don’t understand, Jennie-yah. We all feel that you are too impulsive this time. Why do you suddenly want Leo to know his father? What happened? Is he really that good? You just don’t know how much I miss Leo.”

Jennie smiled. “Why can’t Leo know his father? Everyone wants to know who their father is, right?”

Only Rosé knew about her illness.

She didn’t tell her other friends that she was sick.

One reason was that she didn’t want them to worry about her. And the other reason was that there were too many people who wanted to raise Leo. She didn’t want to cause chaos.

For her, no one was more suitable to raise a four-year-old child than the child’s own father.

Mino leaned towards Jennie. “That man has always wanted to be Leo’s father. You know that, right?”

_________________________________________
Don't vote.