Chapter 137

The entertainment industry had always been a place where there were a large number of newcomers. Displacement could happen at any time. The cruel reality was the most frequent and was performed every day.

The man standing in front of Taehyung was much younger than Taehyung. Besides, his temperament and appearance were all better than Taehyung.

If this man became popular, it would take Taehyung a lot of time and energy to keep his own popularity.

How could Jennie introduce someone to steal his thunder? Taehyung was not happy at once, but he just gave a glance at his agent and asked his agent to give advice.

His agent said, “Director Guo, it’s not that Mr. Taehyung can’t finish the work. The shooting is still in the contract period. I think it’s unfair to Mr. Taehyung.”

“I only care about shooting, and I don’t care about anything else. Why don’t you ask Mr. Taehyung for help?” Director Guo had lost his interest in continuing to communicate with him.

Taehyung had no place to vent his anger. He looked up and down at Jennie in men’s clothes and walked up to Jennie in a few steps.

He was used to being bossy and everyone was obedient to him. How could he be replaced by such an unknown newcomer?

He raised his eyebrows and looked at Jennie provocatively, as if he was going to attack her the next second!

“What are you doing? Stop!” Jisoo rushed over with bodyguards to separate Taehyung and Jennie.

He also heard that Taehyung had come, so he rushed here as soon as possible in case that Jennie would suffer losses. When Jisoo saw that Taehyung provoked the newcomer, he immediately stepped forward to protect the young man.

Taehyung didn’t intend to do anything, because dozens of people were watching him.

He spread out his hands and said, “Mr. Jisoo, don’t you think you should give me an explanation? As the CEO of the LM Group, don’t you know the spirit of the contract?”

“Of course, I know.” Jisoo smiled innocently, “Go and talk to my lawyer.”

After saying that, he didn’t want to look at Taehyung anymore. He turned to look at Jennie, who was wearing men’s clothes, and asked, “Where is Sister Jen Jen?”

Not wanting to reveal her true identity in front of Taehyung, Jennie said, “She’s leaving. Mr. Jisoo, thank you for helping me out.”

“It doesn’t matter. Because you are a friend of Sister Jen Jen. I’ll ask someone to send you out.” Jisoo patted her on the shoulder.

In Jennie’s opinion, Jisoo was really a nice person. He even took good care of her friend. It seemed that the LM Group was really a great group.

Noticing that both of Jisoo and Director Guo had given up talking to him and ignored him directly, Taehyung turned around and left.

Okay, Jisoo. And Jennie. Just wait and see!

In the afternoon, Taehyung directly posted an article on Weibo. In the article, he mentioned Jisoo’s ID—Invincible Swordsman, and publicly announced, “I have signed a contract with Mr. Jisoo to become the ambassador of his game. For this, I specially cancelled other endorsement and work, and spare time to shoot the advertisement. But when I arrived at the scene today, Mr. Jisoo arranged for someone else to shoot the advertisement. Mr. Jisoo, shouldn’t you pay me three times of the penalty for breach of contract and apologize to me by the way?”

He didn’t give the lawyers of the LM Group any chance to negotiate, but he chose to directly attack Jisoo in public.

He couldn’t afford to offend the LM Group, but he wasn’t afraid of Jisoo.