Chapter 62

Hearing that Lisa was a driver, Niki came up with this idea.

Over the years, she had worked in Chanel. She had been promoted to the position of manager step by step. She was more responsible for Asia’s business. She came in contact with many men in Europe and America and realized that those people were not suitable for her.

But Lisa, the person who was standing in front of her, was very suitable for her. He had a temperament that could make people feel that as long as he was given a chance, he would be able to accomplish something great.

To be a driver and to be with Jennie was a waste of talent for him.

A mocking smile appeared on the corner of Lisa’s mouth. Niki’s proposal made him feel so ridiculous.

Niki said, “Mr. Lisa, if you stay here, I can definitely give you a good job and a promising future. If you stay with Jennie, are you sure you will have a better future?”

She was confident that it was hard for Lisa to refuse her invitation. This man would never be willing to be a common driver.

“I’m sorry. I think everything is fine now.” A hint of coldness flashed across Lisa’s eyes.

Niki was a little embarrassed and angry when she was refused directly by Lisa. “Lisa, I have the final say on the chosen representative of Chanel. My actions will determine Krystal’s and Jennie’s fate. You don’t have to promise me, but you have to think about whether Jennie can keep her job.”

Lisa looked at Niki and asked, “Is this your working attitude? This really makes me confused. With a manager like you, Chanel can still get where it is.”

Niki’s heart skipped a beat.

Lisa’s words reminded her that her professional life was built on her own efforts.

She had worked so hard in a foreign country until today.

But this time, she had gone too far step by step since she had agreed on Krystal in advance.

But then she smiled and said, “I can make decisions on Asian business. I don’t like Jennie at all. If I change her, many people can replace her. I can verify it now.”

She had followed the rules all these years, but if she couldn’t even control a common staff like Jennie and a common driver, her position of power would be in name only.

Perhaps she was facing people from S Country, so she lost her usual vigilance and deliberately wanted to use her power to seek private interests for herself.

And once the door of greed was opened, it could never be closed again.

“It turns out that Manager Niki thinks that we don’t need so much respect since we came from Asia. You think you don’t even need to abide by the spirit of contract, right? Manager Niki, you’re also from S Country. Why do you look down upon your fellow citizens?”

There was a sneer in Lisa’s voice.

This made Niki even more embarrassed. She needed to be careful in front of noble people, but she didn’t need to be discreet in front of Lisa.

She suddenly stood up, and walked out of the office and walked towards the filming site.

After she talked with Baizen for a while, she called several beautiful female models from S Country to replace Jennie.

As soon as Jennie finished the dance, her face was covered with a thin layer of sweat. Before she could react, her position was replaced. The other model put on Chanel’s clothes and appeared at the position where she had stood just now.

At the same time, Niki stood in front of her and said loudly in English, “Jennie, you are fired.”

“Manager Niki, what has Jennir done? Why did you make this decision all of a sudden?” Lv Shan strode forward.

Niki said coldly, “We have given her a chance, but she is not suitable and doesn’t perform well, right?”

Lv Shan argued with her, but Niki ignored Lv Shan.

Niki’s evaluation of Jennie’s performance was biased.

Seeing all this, Krystal couldn’t help feeling happy. Niki had been helping her all the time, but it seemed that it was also because of the performance of Jennie. Jennie really didn’t meet the requirements of Chanel, so Jennie was unlucky.

She had just heard the praises from the staff around her. They must compliment her on her performance!

Krystal got ready and went to shoot with other models.

The staff came forward and asked Lv Shan and Jennie to leave together.

“Jennie.” Lisa strode to Jennie. He protected her and took her away from the scene.

Lv Shan was furious. “What’s wrong with Niki? I can’t see any problem with the contract and everything is fine. How could she make such a decision?”

She had seen with her own eyes that there was nothing wrong with Jennie’s performance. Baizen and the staff had been constantly praising Jennie. It was obvious that most of the praises were for Jennie.

Lv Shan couldn’t find the reason, so she had to go back to the hotel with Jennie and Lisa.

“I’m going to talk to her.” Lv Shan picked up her phone and went back to her room.

Jennie was also very frustrated. She didn’t do anything wrong, and she believed that her performance was not bad. But Niki suddenly made such a decision.

“Lisa, do you know what happened?” Jennie asked. She had been shooting all the time and didn’t care much about Niki.

“Niki asked me to drive the car for her. Otherwise, you will be disqualified from being the chosen representative,” said Lisa, raising his eyebrows slightly.

Jennie was frowning slightly. “She has gone too far! How could she do this! Although you are handsome and capable, she can’t threaten you to stay with her in this way. Besides, you are married. You are my husband. She knows that.”

Jennie was angry. Her head was full of the fact that Lisa was her husband, and Niki couldn’t meddle in her love life to destroy her marriage!

Seeing that she was a little jealous, Lisa was in a good mood. He asked in a low voice, “You don’t want me to leave?”

“Of course! You are a human, not an item. She can’t do anything she wants with you!”

“I won’t go. I refused her. I’m yours, right?” Lisa looked down at her seriously.

Jennie heaved a great sigh of relief. As soon as she looked up, she saw the deep and dark vortex in the eyes of Lisa.

His tone was low, and unhurried, with an irresistible affection.

Jennie was slightly surprised, and her heart skipped a beat because of his eyes.

Didn’t he say that it was the same for him to decide whom to marry? There was no essential difference between her and other women.

Only then did Jennie feel relieved to let him and Luca move in with her. But the affection in his eyes now made Jennie a little uncomfortable.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.