Chapter 101

“The top leader must be Jisoo’s father,” Jennie guessed casually.

But she didn’t expect that the top leader was the one who was with her just now.

Lv Shan barely knew the LM Group, so she just smiled casually.

“I have an interview, right? I’ll go there.” After changing her clothes, Jennie smiled at Lv Shan.

Lv Shan didn’t force her to show up in the event of distributing presents.

Jennie went to find the prearranged reporter for the interview.

The stars who received gifts there were all looking forward to the appearance of Jisoo, or at least Di Xing Media Company would arrange someone to say something.

However, the staff only gave some gifts to them, and there was nothing else.

“I’m so disappointed that Mr. Jisoo didn’t come. Besides, no one from the top leadership is here.”

“You think too much. Even if Mr. Jisoo has a crush on some female star, how can he come here in person? He can ask his assistant to take her away, right?”

“That’s right. People like us couldn’t see those big bosses in the senior management.”

In fact, Krystal and Karina were also waiting for the people from the LM Group to come. They wanted to have a presence in front of those bosses, but they didn’t expect that their work came to nothing.

The enthusiasm of the two turned into disappointment.

The short trip came to an end soon.

When they got off the ship, the reputation of Su Bei and Su Huixian had been completely changed in the media and other people’s minds.

Jennie was no longer an unknown newcomer. They thought Jennie had a very strong influence, and she had proven it with facts. They believed that she was being widely recognized even in the international market.

As for Krystal, they had thought that she was a high-level female model. But now, they thought she was an artist who was only focused on marketing data. Her professional ability was doubted.

After getting off the ship, Krystal didn’t feel better until she saw Kai’s luxury car waiting for her in front of the ship.

She thought, 'Other people’s evaluation is nothing. The audience are always forgetful. They would forget these things in a short time. As long as I’m still the daughter of the Kim family and have Kai with me…'

She held her designer handbag and got into Kai’s car.

Kai smiled gently and said, “You must be tired, right?”

“Well, it’s okay. It’s just that I didn’t expect Jennie’s data of Chanel to be like that. If I had known it earlier, I wouldn’t have listened to Karina’s words and tried to spread the news that I became Chanel’s brand ambassador on Weibo.” Krystal said apologetically, “I should have given the opportunity to Su Bei at that time.”

Her words not only expressed her apology to Jennie, but also told Kai that it was her agent who did the matter of the marketing data last time.

She was still the innocent one.

Kai said considerately, “Forget it. Let bygones be bygones. Don’t think too much.”

“I just feel sorry for Jennie,” Krystal said in a low voice.

“You are too kind. You always give priority to other people rather than to yourself.” It was what Kai appreciated most.

Krystal smiled gently, “By the way, Kai, what did your mother say about our engagement?”

A trace of hesitation appeared on Kai’s gentle face.

Krystal immediately realized that the Kim family hadn’t agreed to their marriage.

Five years had passed, but the Kim family hadn’t really accepted her!

Kai was also very regretful. He said in a low voice, “I will continue to persuade my parents. Believe me, Krystal.”

Although Kai’s parents hated Jennie because she had withdrawn from the marriage and made the Kim family lose face, they didn’t like Krystal either.

It was mainly because of the label of the daughter of a mistresson Krystal. They could not get rid of this title in any way.

When Chae-rin came to the Kim family with Krystal, it caused a great sensation because Jennie”s mother committed suicide.

Many years had passed, and the impact of this matter had been reduced to the minimum. Five years ago, Jennie suddenly withdrew from her marriage and ran away from home. She had left for five years, and the label was back to Krystal again.

After all, the Kim family was a prestigious family. Kai’s parents didn’t object to their son’s love affairs, but every time Kai mentioned marriage, his parents would refuse him.

Although the Kim family was rich, it was still a little inferior to the Kim family. Moreover, with Krystal’s identity, the Kim family would be humiliated in the future.

If Kai’s parents had to choose, they would rather choose Jennie than Krystal.

Therefore, when Jennie stayed in the Kim family, Krystal and her mother hated Jennie. After Jennie left, Krystal and her mother still hated Jennie to the core.

Maybe only when Jennie  died could they have a real peaceful life.

A hint of cruelty flashed through Krystal’s eyes.

Kai focused on driving and didn’t notice that.

It was impossible for Krystal to really kill Jennie. She had thought about her relationship with Kai for a long time.

She had to marry into the Kim family. At least, she had to get engaged first, so that she could recover the loss of her reputation caused by the appearance of Jennie.

She had come up with an idea and said in a low voice, “Kai, I’m pregnant.”

“What? Are you pregnant?” Kai stepped on the brake. He was really happy.

Although his parents didn’t agree with the marriage, he had a sincere feeling for Krystal.

Krystal threw herself into Kai’s arms and said, “Yes, it’s true. I seemed to forget to take medicine last time, so… Although I’m a little nervous, I’ve made up my mind that I will give birth to the baby no matter your parents agree our marriage or not.”

Kai was really touched. Krystal was still young and was in the ascendant of her career, but she was willing to give birth to the baby for him. She was so gentle and considerate.

If it were Jennie, she would never do this for him. Jennie was too independent and refused to compromise easily for him. Otherwise, how could he fall in love with Krystal?

“Now that you are pregnant, I must persuade my parents to agree with our marriage,” Kai promised.

Krystal smiled happily.

However, she pinched her palm subconsciously. After all, it was easy to expose the fact that she was not pregnant, but it was not difficult to disguise it in the early stage of pregnancy.

As long as she got engaged first, she could consolidate her position and solve the big trouble—Jennie. It was a good thing to kill two birds with one stone.

Before getting off the ship, Jennie sent a WeChat message to Lisa. “I’ll go with Lv Shan. You have to accompany Mr. Jisoo, right? We are not going in the same direction, so I’m leaving first. I will come back early tonight.”

Lisa frowned when he received the WeChat message.

Seeing that the people in the lower cabin were getting off the ship one by one, and Jennie was followed by her agent and reporters, he frowned for a long time and replied, “Okay.”

Looking at Mr. Lisa’s expression, Seulgi didn’t dare to say anything since Mr. Lisa received the WeChat message.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.