Chapter 106

Of course, Lisa hoped that the kid was his son.

However, he didn't dare to have such a hope.

The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

Five years ago, he had been greatly disappointed. Five years later, he didn't dare to gamble anything.

It was the first time that Jisoo had seen his brother in such a depressed situation.

His brother could be domineering and controlled the whole LM Group. His brother could take iron-fisted moves to control those unconvinced executives. But now he no longer looked confident.

Well, Jisoo had to admire Jennie.

In the world, only she could control his brother.

Everything had its vanquisher. It was right.

"Brother, brother, let me ask you a question. If my sister-in-law really has a son, let's assume that the child is yours, and you will certainly raise the kid, right?"

Of course, Lisa was sure of that.

"If the kid is not your son..."

Lisa's deep-set black eyes looked at him. He couldn't hide the trace of disappointment in there.

However, the disappointment slowly diminished. For a moment, Jisoo didn't know whether it was the calm before the storm or the disappointment had really dispersed, so he didn't dare to speak.

Lisa said calmly, "As long as he is Jennie's son, he is my son too. I believe she has her own difficulties."

As for the reason why she hadn't told him yet, she must have her reason.

If she trusted him enough, she would tell him.

She hadn't told him yet, because he hadn't done enough.

Lisa soon came to this answer. Just like she left five years ago, he must have a lot of responsibility.

In a short time, Lisa had shouldered all the responsibilities.

Yes, it must be. Even if the whole world was wrong, it was impossible for Jennie to do something wrong!

He was so determined.

No matter who the child's father was, Lisa would be the child's father in the future.

Jisoo was shocked by his brother's imposing manner. Sure enough, his brother hadn't changed. Although sometimes he was in a tangle, when he made a decision, he would take decisive actions.

Jisoo patted his brother on the shoulder and said, "That's right. It doesn't matter how many children she has. As long as the kid is born by my sister-in-law, he is the child of our Manoban family, isn't he? We can afford all her kids!"

His words sounded very awkward.

Lisa's cold eyes slowly moved to Jisoo's palm that on his shoulder.

Jisoo suddenly realized that his action was not proper. So he quickly withdrew his hand.

After thinking for a while, Jisoo stretched out his hand again. This time, he could only pull his brother's sleeve and seriously reminded him, "Brother, no matter what, she is my sister-in-law. You can't let other men take her away!"

Lisa believed that Jennie wouldn't do anything stupid, so he trusted her.

But he didn't know what kind of man Leo was. He had to figure it out.

Jennie had no idea what Lisa had gone through. She came back home after having dinner with Rosé.

Lisa didn't come back. She put the night snack she brought to him into the fridge and left a note before she fell asleep happily with Luca in her arms.

The next day, Jennie didn't have work to do. When she woke up, she changed into a yoga suit and tied her hair into a bun while Aunt Hwang was shopping. After simple cleaning up at home, she began to do yoga on the blanket.

Luca rolled to Jennie, blinking his eyes and doing the same thing with her.

After finishing this series of exercises, she and Luca took a shower and sat cross legged on the floor of the balcony, eating fruits and reading books.

Jennie was reading a fashion magazine. As a model, she must know a lot about her own profession.

Luca was reading a picture book. He was very quiet. His big eyes sometimes looked at Jennie. If he got Jennie's response, he would be happy for a while.

Even if Jennie's response was a simple smile or a chuckles.

Lisa finally straightened out his thinking in the company and drove back home.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Jennie and Lucs sitting on the balcony. The bright sun shone on them through the half covered curtains, coated them with a warm light.

Jennie's hair fell down from the bun. Her hair looked soft, like catkins, which warmed people's heart at once.

"Daddy!" Luca got up and rushed towards Lisa.

Lisa reached out his hand and picked Luca up. Jennie asked in surprise, "You didn't come back last night?"

"Yes. I will tell you in advance next time," Lisa said apologetically.

"I didn't mean that..." He said as if she was very concerned about his private life. "I have brought you some night snacks. I thought if you come back late, you can take them as your dinner. Maybe they are stale now. Forget it. It's okay."

"Really?" Lisa said in a low voice.

Jennie nodded, "I had dinner with my friend last night. I saw your favorite food, so I packed some for you."

Lisa's restless heart was calmed down.

He reached out his hand and held Jennie in his arms.

'What?' Jennie didn't understand what he meant.

What happened?

At this moment, Lisa's heart, which was entangled and uneasy, returned to peace as he held Jennie in his arms.

He buried his head in Jennie's arms with one hand holding Luca.

"Well, Lisa..." Jennie's face turned red all of a sudden.

It was too intimate, wasn't it? She couldn't bear the sudden intimacy.

But Luca was very happy. He hadn't realized that his daddy was holding his "wife." He only felt very happy when the three of them hugged each other like this.

He once saw that the children on TV often held their daddy and mommy like this!

He had imagined such a scene for many times, but he had never experienced it before.

He was so happy today!

He also put his little hands around Jennie's neck and leaned his head on her shoulder, just like what Lisa did to Jennie.

Well, Jennie admitted that she was in the same mood at the moment, just like the sun shining outside the house, and the leaves swaying in the breeze, making ripples in the air.

She couldn't resist such a scene.

She couldn't resist such love and a complete family.

_________________________________________
Don't vote.