Chapter 129

Taehyung’s agent said carefully, “I’m afraid that Mr. Jisoo will release articles to blame you.”

“If he dares to blame me, you can pass the blame to Jennie. After all, I have a good image in public. A small scandal is nothing to me, right?” He looked at his agent coldly, “You’ve been with me for years. Why are you getting timid?”

His agent smiled, “Yes, I’m timid, I’m timid.”

But it was also because Taehyung was too bold. Taehyung’s agent had fixed many troubles for Taehyung before. He was really tired.

Taehyung used to only touch those women who volunteered to exchange resources with their bodies, and those women would not say anything in public.

Later, he became more and more bold. In the casting group, even the director had to listen to him. There were several female artists who didn’t obey his orders and then were squashed by him.

His agent had used all means to deal with these things.

Kim Seok-jin was also willing to spend money for his only son. Taehyung’s agent had slowly become an assistant who could only serve Taehyung from an agent with resources and ability.

In order to support the family, Taehyung’s agent had accepted it. But seeing that Taehyung was getting bolder and bolder, he always lived in terror.

If Taehyung’s agent didn’t remind Taehyung, Taehyung was completely out of control.

As soon as Jennie hung up the phone, Jisoo came over with his assistant.

Seeing Jisoo, everyone stood up and said, “Mr. Jisoo.”

Facing their boss, everyone cheered up.
Jisoo rushed over angrily. If his brother hadn’t reminded him, he wouldn’t have known that there was such a black sheep as Taehyung.

It was all his fault for his carelessness that made his sister-in-law suffer.

“Mr. Jisoo!” Seeing that he was coming aggressively with a gloomy face, Jennie was a little nervous.

It was hard for outsiders to tell right from wrong for such a conflict between artists. If Jisoo really made trouble for Jennie, she really didn’t know how to deal with it.

“Sister Jen Jen!” As soon as Jisoo saw Jennie, he said in a disappointed tone, “Why didn’t you tell me that Taehyung bullied you?”

“Ah. What?” It never occurred to Jennie that the first sentence that Jisoo said was like this!

It seemed that he had suffered a lot.

Jennie hadn’t felt so wronged yet.

Jisoo pulled her to sit down and said, “I’ll terminate the contract with him now! How dare he do such a thing? Does he really think the LM Group is a paper tiger?”

Jennie was stunned. ‘What’s wrong with Mr. Jisoo? Why is he so efficient?’

What’s more, his attitude of defending made Jennie really… really touched.

Trust without reservation was the softest weakness in Jennie’s heart, and also the emotional support she wanted most.

“Mr. Jisoo.” Jennie looked at him, her eyes glittering, “Thank you.”

Jisoo hurriedly said, “In fact, it’s your husband, Lisa, who reminded me of this. He said he was afraid that you would be wronged here and asked me to help you. When I investigated this matter, I was shocked. I just found that Taehyung didn’t come and bullied you.”

“Oh, it’s Lisa. No wonder you came so soon. I just complained a little about this matter last night, but I didn’t expect him to take it to heart,” Jennie said in a low voice.

The deep eyebrows and eyes of Lisa appeared in Jennie's mind. Every time he appeared at critical moments, Jennie’s heart was filled with emotions.

“I’ll ask someone to fire him.” Jisoo had lost his patience to Taehyung.

Jennie asked him quickly, “If you fire him, it’s not good to the LM Group, right?”

“I will pay him more penalty. Maybe his fans will blame the group. But don’t worry. It’s not a big deal.” Jisoo didn’t take it seriously. Such a small amount of money and slander was not enough to shake the LM Group at all.

However, Jennie shook her head and said, “Mr. Jisoo, it’s Taehyung who did the wrong thing, but we have to pay him more money. And his fans will ruin our reputation. Isn’t it too unworthy?”

“You are right. We can’t let him go easily.” Jisoo thought for a while and agreed with her. He couldn’t let the LM Group lose money to play with Taehyung like this.

Otherwise, his brother would lose his dignity.

He remembered that Lisa had told him that he couldn’t let go of Taehyung easily this time.

How dare Taehyung have affectionate feelings for his sister-in-law? He must be tired of his life!

Jisoo whispered to Jennie  and reached an agreement.

Jennie continued to shoot her part, keeping everything unchanged. During this period, the staff would find another suitable actor to finish the work. Jisoo could inquire about Taehyung and know what he was doing.

In fact, Jennie had thought of this way before. The reason why she thought it was useless was that she didn’t know if Jisoo was on her side.

Now that Jisoo was on her side, Jennie was relieved.

“Don’t worry, Sister Jen Jen. I’m on your side. Taehyung is a black sheep in the entertainment industry. We have to kick him out of the industry this time!”

Jennie looked at him, touched.

Jisoo said, “My brother also cares about you. He asked me to do him a favor. I’m so congenial to you, so I should help you anyway.”

“Mr. Jisoo, please don’t waste too much energy on my business.”

“My brother and I have been friends for many years. We are not biological brothers, but we are closer than biological brothers. Although we do different jobs, we have a very good relations. So helping you is what I should do. Don’t take it to heart,” Jisoo comforted her.

After comforting her, he went to report the news to Lisa.

Lisa said in a low voice, “Report to me at any time. I want to know when Taehyung will have a wretched condition.”

“Okay, brother.”

When Jennie came to Director Guo’s side, Director Guo had been told by Jisoo to shoot Jennie’s part first, and Taehyung’s matter was temporarily left behind.

If anything happened, Jisoo would deal with it.

With Jisoo’s words, Director Guo was not worried about the work. The shooting started!

Jennie had already changed into ancient clothes. She had a delicate and graceful appearance, and it was rare for her to have some ancient charm. Therefore, with the corresponding clothes and makeup, the traditional charm quickly came out.

Her every move and smile were full of the implicit, amorous feelings of ancient beauties, but also free and easy, which was very in line with the theme of the current advertisement.

Director Guo was satisfied with the shooting. It had been a long time since he met such an actress who could act with ease.

Director Guo was thinking about finding Jennie to shoot an ancient costume movie in the future.

After a whole day, Jennie finished most of her scenes. She finished her job without any complaint.

________________________________________
Don't vote.