Chapter 128

It was highly possible that Jennie had done something to Taehyung.

Director Guo looked at Jennie and asked with his eyes, “What happened?”

Taehyung had always been a good image in public. Director Guo didn’t have much contact with him, so he only saw Taehyung’s positive news.

Jennie couldn’t help gritting her teeth secretly. How could Taehyung use this method?

She had thought that as long as Taehyung came over, he could not do anything to her in front of so many people on the film set and would not cause any trouble to her.

However, he was so scheming that he didn’t come directly and even shifted the blame to her.

He forced Jennie to call him!

All the people on the film set were waiting for doing their job. How could Jennie ignore so many people’s jobs?

Of course, she didn’t expect to turn to Jisoo and Lisa for help. As a boss, Jisoo would definitely consider the interests of the company when he did things. How could he help her?

Lisa was just a driver and he couldn’t help her.

Jennie had no choice but to call him by herself.

When she was about to make the phone call, Lv Shan arrived and said to Jennie, “Jennie, tell me what happened between you and Taehyung. I’ll handle it.”

Although Jennie told Lv Shan what had happened last night, she didn’t expect that Lv Shan would believe her.

If Jennie hadn’t experienced this matter herself, she wouldn’t have believed that Taehyung would be such a person.

However, Lv Shan believed her!

Not knowing since when, Lv Shan had firmly believed in all the words of Jennie.

For Lv Shan, Jennie’s words must be true.

“Let me do it!”

At this critical moment, Lv Shan took out her phone.

It never occurred to Jennie that Lv Shan trusted her so much now. Jennie remembered that she had no choice but to cooperate with Lv Shan at that time. At the beginning of their cooperation, the two of them had no choice but only for interests.

But now, unconsciously, they had built up some kind of relationship that surpassed money and benefits.

Lv Shan called Taehyung, but his agent answered the phone. His agent made it clear that if it weren’t for the call from Jennie, Taehyung wouldn’t have listened to the phone and wouldn’t have come to the scene.

Lv Shan had no choice but to put down her phone.

“Jennie, I’ve done all I can. But…” Lv Shan could do nothing about it.

Jennie was not favored in the company. If such a thing happened to her, the entertainment company would definitely not help Jennie.

As for Jisoo, although he was Jennie’s fan, he was still her boss.

Would a boss break the contract to abandon a popular male star with good reputation just for a little conflict?

Director Guo came over and said, “Jennie, I have called Taehyung too, but he refused to accept my mediation. I can do nothing about it.”

“Thank you, Director Guo. I’ll handle it myself.” Knowing that everyone was trying their best to help her, Jennie thanked them from her heart.

“Jennie, it’s your private affairs. I can give you time to solve it in private. If you don’t get along well with Taehyung, you can also shoot your part alone. At that time, we can use a substitute to shoot a few scenes for you and use the technology to make the synthetic images.” Director Guo had tried his best to help Jennie.

“Can we make the synthetic images later?”

“We will do a lot of things in the post-production of the scenes, so it’s okay to make some synthetic images for you. But anyway, Taehyung must come here. Otherwise…” Director Guo was also helpless.

It was difficult for a skillful woman to cook without rice. No matter how capable Director Guo was, he could not complete the work if the male artist couldn’t come to the scene.

Therefore, he said, “If you have any conflict with Taehyung, both of you can make a concession. Don’t be too tough. You can solve the conflict in a kind way, right?”

Director Guo thought it was just a trifle between young people. He didn’t expect that Taehyung, who had such a good reputation, would do such a thing.

Only Lv Shan would believe what Jennie said.

Even Jisoo might not believe it.

“Don’t worry, Director Guo. I’ll call him right now. No matter Taehyung will come or not, my shooting won’t be delayed.”

After that, Jennie picked up her phone and dialed Taehyung’s number.

She also turned on the recording.

The call from Taehyung last night was so sudden that Jennie didn’t leave any effective evidence.

If Taehyung said the same thing as last night, Jennie could use the recording to deal with him.

The phone was connected.

“Hello, is that Mr. Taehyung? I’m Jennie,” Jennie said politely.

Finally, Taehyung answered the phone. He seemed to be a little weak. “Jennie, you made me sick. I’m not feeling well now.”

It sounded as if Jennis had done something to him. If such words were spread out, it might cause some gossip.

“Mr. Taehyung, we are going to shoot soon. Can you come and shoot first? Don’t waste other people’s time,” Jennie said politely.

“I’m really not feeling well. I can’t get up. Well, Jennie, come to see me tonight. I believe that I can recover tomorrow without any delay. Okay?”

Taehyung was smart enough to know that Jennie was on guard this time, so he spoke carefully and made Jennie get nothing on him. Even if Jennie got the recording, it was useless. He did not show the dirty and lascivious side at all. Instead, he sounded really weak.

Besides, he asked Jennie to visit him tonight. Who knew what he would do tonight?

If something really happened, Jennie would be unable to explain herself.

“Let’s talk about it tonight. Have a good rest.” Jennie had no choice but to hang up the phone politely.

After hanging up the phone, Jennie wished she could beat Taehyung to death.

Jennie could imagine how bitter and helpless the women who had been forced to be with him before.

Taehyung didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. He was in good spirit. He was smoking a cigar while shaking the red wine glass. Lying on the chair, he enjoyed the massage from the masseuse.

He had made up his mind that Jennie would come to see him tonight.

Women nowadays were so obedient that he could get whatever he wanted as long as he was willing to spend money. It had been a long time since the last time he met a woman as tough as Jennie, and it had also been a long time since he met such a beautiful woman with first-class figure and face.

His agent poured him a glass of wine and said in a low voice, “Mr. Taehyung, what about Mr. Jisoo? We even accepted the endorsement fee.”

“I’m sick. Why can’t I ask for a leave and go to work tomorrow?” Taehyung replied casually.

________________________________________
Don't vote.