Chapter 87

Without thinking twice, the assistant photographer uploaded the photo, praising Jennie in his caption. He said that she was the best and most beautiful supermodel.

When JooE heard this, she was finally relieved. It seemed that none of them had taken a picture when she pushed Hara to the swimming pool. The assistant photographer had only taken a picture when Jennie was saving Hara.

It turned out that everything she did was for Jennie. While she got nothing, Jennie gained countless likes and praises on the Internet.

Now, she was still worried that Jennie might have seen her crime and would expose her in the end?

If Jennie called the police or told Minzy that she had deliberately pushed Hara, her reputation would be ruined.

JooE trembled all over. The consequences of her faulty plan were too much for her to think.

Her only way out now was to put all the blame on Jennie.

Yes, she must find a way to do it. This was her only chance to turn the tables.

After thinking about it, JooE immediately contacted a Weibo marketing account and told them that she had big news.

Of course, the marketing account would never refuse such an opportunity. They accepted her news source.

Soon, the Weibo account released an article. “Exposure! To gain popularity, a supermodel staged an event of her saving a child and received tens of thousands of likes and compliments.”

The picture attached to the article showed that Jennie was holding Hara in her hands. It was well photographed and very expressive. It looked so perfect that it seemed to be engineered.

The one who posted the photo highlighted all the details, trying to prove that the scene was definitely not captured candidly. It must have been done by Jennie deliberately.

What was more, it seemed all too coincidental. How could there be a child in the shooting location? And why did the child fall into the water?

Besides, why was there only Jennie at the scene? Where were the others?

Why did Jennie happen to rescue the child? What were so many staff members doing there?

Unless this photo was taken on purpose, it was impossible to answer this series of questions.

Strange things were often the easiest to ferment. Besides, the article was written in a style that told a very engaging story. Soon, this sensational news spread quicker than the previous news about Jennie saving the child.

The netizens were most interested in sensational news. Thus, they immediately shared the article crazily, mocking the supermodel. She had just become popular, but she soon had such big negative news.

The public ridiculed and questioned Jennie harshly.

“She’s so unscrupulous. It seems that she will do anything for the sake of fame.”

“I think this Jennie is pretty, but she has a bad heart. People say that you can never really know someone. I think it’s right.”

“How can Jennie do this to a little child? Is she a reincarnation of a wicked witch?”

“I don’t want to see such a shameful artist appear in the public eye again. I suggest that people in the industry collectively resist such artists who harm children.”

Jennie’s fans tried their best to speak for her, but their power was still very weak. They were far from being able to control such a sudden incident.

They tried their best to explain, but their words were only drowned in the curses of a large number of netizens.

Seeing the situation, JooE felt lucky that she had made the first move. While Jennie was shooting, she had manipulated the public opinion.

After this, it would be difficult for Jennie to put the blame on her. Not to mention that Jennie had no evidence, who would believe Jennie’s words?

JooE breathed a sigh of relief and thought to herself, ‘At that time, everyone would think that Jennie just wants to clear her suspicion, so she casually accuses me. No one will believe her.’

After shooting, Krystal received the scandal soon.

Karina stood beside her and said, “Krystal, look at Jennie. She is really a troublemaker. But what she does will eventually backfire. She could do anything for the sake of fame, but she would never end well.”

Krysta nodded gently with a very gentle smile on her face. It seemed that Jennie was not able to clarify the matter. So Jennie might not be able to be on the cover of ELLE this time.

Not to mention that ELLE didn’t like to hire inferior artists, if Jennie really pushed the daughter of the editor in chief of ELLE into the water, Jenniecwould lose all the trust of Minzy!

Krystal looked in the direction of Jennie. Jennie just finished the shooting. When Jennie saw the news, she frowned tightly.

She didn’t know that the assistant photographer had posted the photo of her saving people, nor did she know what had happened. What an unexpected affliction!

She didn’t know anything about it, but she got a negative title in the shocking news.

The assistant photographer ran to Jennie and said apologetically, “Jennie, it was me who posted your photo, but I really didn’t know what happened later. I’m sorry to cause you so much trouble.”

“Did you take other photos?” Jennie asked.

“Mr. Kang asked me to follow you and take some hidden scenes for you. So when the accident happened, I caught the picture of you saving people, but I didn’t take any other photos.” The assistant photographer said with guilt.

Because his attention was on Jennie, he really didn’t see anything else.

Jennie knew that it must be the people in the studio who did it.

Today, journalists and paparazzi didn’t come to the studio to take pictures. Everyone stayed in the studio for the shooting, and they even ordered takeout for lunch. If the marketing account could make such a big news and throw mud to her so quickly, it must have something to do with the people here!

No matter who it was, Jennie must find the person out!

She turned to look at Krystal, who was looking at her with a relaxed and proud smile on her face. It seemed that Krystal and Jennie were still good sisters.

It was not Krystal. At least, Krystal didn’t do it in person. Jennie remembered that when the accident happened, Krystal was shooting.

She then looked at JooE. She remembered that JooE was near Hara when the accident happened.

“Jennie, come to my office with me!” Minzy’s voice came from behind, with an unpredictable serious expression on her face.

Turning around, Jennie picked up a bath towel and wrapped it around her body. Then she went to Minzy’s office.

Minzy sat down on the chair and said lightly, “Jennie, what on earth have you done? I want to hear the truth!”

“Editor in chief, I did nothing but save Hara.” There was no sign of evasion in Jennie’s eyes.

“Hara told me that she felt someone pushed her. Although she is just a child, I believe that she won’t lie. Jennie, tell me the truth now. I can give you another chance. Otherwise, I will call the police…” Minzy felt sorry for her daughter. She was also infuriated by the news on the Internet.

________________________________________
Don't vote.