Chapter 79

Jennie almost choked on her own spit.

She knew that Mino was referring to Jackson, the man who had been wanting to be Leo’s father for a long time now.

But he didn’t only want to be Leo’s father. He also wanted to be her husband. It was something that she couldn’t accept.

Jennie had never forgotten that she was a married woman. In fact, in the past five years, she did not forget Lisa for a moment, although she seldom thought of him actively.

After all, he possessed an unforgettable face. And Leo looked exactly like him.

With this thought, Jennie couldn’t help comparing Jackson and Lisa.

Consequently, she realized that Jackson was only rich. But apart from that, Lisa was far more superior to him in other aspects.

In terms of personality, appearance, work attitude, and care for children, Lisa was an excellent choice.

Jennie smiled and squinted her eyes slightly. The man she had randomly chosen before was really good. It could be said that he was a perfect father.

Seeing her smile, Mino asked, “Am I right? Jackson is the right man, isn’t he?”

“No. My husband is the only right man.” In her heart and mind, Jennie had already chosen Lisa.

“Boo…” Mino spat out the water he had just drunk.

Who the hell was Lisa? What happened between him and Jennie was just a flash marriage. Why was she giving more importance to it than the relationship she had built with Jackson for so many years?

Who was he compared to Jackson?

Jennie drove directly to Rosé’s house.

She preferred the hotpot cooked by Rosé at home because it was really amazing.

And more importantly, they wouldn’t be chased by paparazzi and fans if they ate hotpot in Rosé’s house.

Mino’s fans were so powerful. He had not developed much in S Country, but he had such a large number of crazy fans here. He was really a star of enviable popularity.

When they arrived at Rosé’s house, Mino saw Leo. He ran towards Leo and hugged the little boy so tight. His warm hug made Leo feel a little helpless. He whispered, “Hyung, I’m almost out of breath. Can you use your enthusiasm on your fans instead?”

“My fans are not as lovely and cute as you, Leo. Only you deserve my warmest embrace.” Mino rubbed Leo’s chubby cheek.

Since Leo was born and raised in the Paris, he had a very good relationship with Mino. So although he disliked it, he still let Mino rub his face.

“I miss you so much. You’ve never been away from me for a long time like this. If you will have your dad in the future, will I be no longer important to you?” There was a trace of complaint in Mino’s voice.

Jennie’s mouth twitched. For sure, Mino’s fans would not have imagined that a man who was as bright as the sunshine like him had such a bitter side. He was acting like a dissatisfied woman.

She rolled up her sleeves and went to help Rosé in the kitchen.

Rosé didn’t say hello to Mino. After all, he only focused on Leo right now. Perhaps he would only come to the table once he smelled the delicious aroma of the hotpot.

Sure enough, as soon as Mino smelled the aroma of the hotpot, he let go of Leo and quickly ran to the table. After rolling up his sleeves, he picked up the chopsticks and started cooking the meat. He didn’t even bother to exchange pleasantries.

Instead, he shouted, “Jennie-yah, Rosé, Leo, come here! Let’s eat!”

Mino was so famous that even ELLE was proud that he was invited to take part in their video.

Therefore, shortly after Minoand Jennie left, ELLE directly released several photos of them during the shooting to give back to Mino’s fans.

As expected, Mino’s fans flocked on Weibo and praised his handsomeness.

His perfect face, youthful temperament, and outstanding figure made him far superior to a large number of young stars nowadays.

Those young stars were also handsome, but he had something that they didn’t have.

Minzy, the editor-in-chief of ELLE, was about to go on a holiday. But since Mino had arrived, and he had to shoot a short video tomorrow, how could she not be there?

So she immediately canceled her ticket and went straight to her office. She gave up the opportunity to take a holiday.

The entire editorial department held a brief meeting, and everyone had agreed to give the chance to be on the front cover of their magazine to Mino and Jennie this time.

Krystal and Chen’s picture would be on the back cover.

The other four models and their partners would be on the inside pages.

When Krystal received the news, she was particularly shocked. “Why are they going to put us on the back cover? You’ve promised me that I’ll stand in the middle of the other models and appear on the front cover.”

Minzy said regretfully, “Krystal, what we had at that time was a verbal agreement. Yes, I said that you would be in the middle of the other models. But do you think it’s appropriate to put Mino on the back cover or on the inside pages? If I do that, do you think the others won’t be scolded? Krystal, I’m just protecting you.”

Krysyal remained silent. In the entertainment industry, fame and power were the most important things. So now that Mino was invited, ELLE couldn’t continue focusing on promoting her. If they put her picture on the front cover, the other seniors would not feel good about it, and Mino’s fans would definitely scold her harshly.

Indeed, Minzy was trying to protect Krystal.

And no matter how reluctant Krystal was, it was an indisputable fact.

However, she was really unwilling to accept it.

ELLE’s 20th anniversary was something big. But she could only be featured on the back cover of their magazine’s anniversary issue. She had tried so hard to get along with relevant people before just to get here. But she just ended up helping Jennie.

However, she really couldn’t compete with Jennie this time. Mino’s sudden appearance kept ELLE so busy. It was as if everyone was busy picking up the pie that fell from the sky.

“Jennie!” Krystal said through clenched teeth.

Since Lisa had created his account on Weibo, and paid special attention to Jennie, he saw Mino and Jennie’s photos posted by ELLE.

His attention was all on Jennie. His wife was smiling happily. Her hair was so beautiful, and every dress she wore looked perfect on her.

He was very proud of her. Of course, she was his wife!

He then looked at the comments below the photos to see how others praised his wife.

There were some buzzwords that Lisa couldn’t understand, so he had to search for them.

After finding the meanings of those words, his face darkened.

After all, the first comment was, “Wow! They look like a sweet couple. Oh, my God! I want to fall in love again.”

Although the following comments were interspersed with the words from Mino’s fangirls, many people had also imagined that Mino and Jennie were a young couple.

“I can be single, but my idol must get married. Mino and Jennie are so sweet as a couple!”

“Mino is my boyfriend. All the other fans, go away!”

“They look young and beautiful. Oh my! I want them to be together.”

_________________________________________
Don't vote.