𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟.

!grammar mistakes!
You were on a mission, fighting one of the Twelve Kizuki, when all of a sudden you felt a horrible pain in your arm. You felt blood trickle down it and saw your bone was sticking out. 'What could have caused this?!' You thought to yourself, panicking. You looked at the demon and saw an even bigger one next to it. You sighed and said out loud,

"Let's just get this over with."

You quickly sliced their heads off with ease, and started to feel dizzy. 'Blood loss?' Was your last thought before you passed out. When you woke up a few hours later, you were outside, laying down in grass. It smelt really nice, like spring! You sat up, and a noise caused from pain escaped from your mouth. You felt tight hands on your shoulders and looked behind you, to see a small woman with pink and green ombre hair.

"Who are you?!" You asked, confused.

"I'm Mitsuri Kanroji! The Love Hashira!" She exclaimed.

You tilted your head, not knowing what a hashira was. You looked around and saw more of the so called hashira sitting and discussing something about a trial?

"Trial?.." you whispered.

"Oh yes! A boy has been carrying and protecting a demon girl!" She said smiling.

You got up on your knees and stood up. You watched as Mitsuri stood up right next to you and walked you over. You saw Tanjiro, having some other hashira hold a jug of water for him as he drank from it. You sat down, watching as all the others kept talking about beheading him. You and Tanjiro made eye contact, and he smiled. He looked hurt. Therefore, you walked over to him and comforted him as each hashira stared at you, one of which looking disgusted.

"Why are you comforting him, eh?!" One of the men yelled out. He had many scars and white fluffy hair.

He sat there, frowning at you with his non-existent eyebrows furrowed.

"Don't you know he was protecting a man-eating demon?!" He yelled out once more.

You began to get irritated and sighed.

"Maybe he was doing it for a good reason! Maybe it's a family member! Have you even heard what he has to say? Or are you all just too confident in chopping of his head?! Do you even know if that thing has eaten any humans yet?!" You yelled back, your fists tightly clutched together.

All the hashira stared at you, shocked.

"Don't you know we're all the flashiest demon slayers? Top tier slayers? Better than you?" One of them said.

You glared at him.

"Hashira or not, you don't have the right to treat him like this!"

"Get the ropes." He sighed.

All of a sudden, two people, one male and one female, came up to you. They tied your hands together behind your back. You grunt and struggle to untie the ropes.

"Why even bother to untie them?" You heard a voice say. You looked at him, he was crying.

You didn't listen and broke free from the ropes, and cut the ropes off of Tanjiro's hands. Of course, you didn't manage to do all this without causing severe pain to your arm, but it was worth it if you were helping Tanjiro. After a while, you were on a female's back, being carried to the Butterfly Mansion. Tanjiro was on a male's back, you and him were talking to each other the whole way. You were carried into a room, to see beds on each side of the room, a yellow haired boy crying, and a boy with a boar mask, each laying down on one of the beds. You hopped down from the female's back and layed in a bed, not the one next to the boar, but the one over. You watched Tanjiro lay in the bed on your left side, next to the boar. You listened to their conversation for a while, facing the right side. When you heard Tanjiro roll over, you rolled over. You were both making eye contact, smiling.

"You know...it's rude to stare." He said jokingly.

"Sorry, I just blanked out." You said with a little giggle.

You both heard the boar yell, "Shut up, love birds!" That made Tanjiro's face flush red.

"You look like a little tomato!" You laughed, as your cheeks got hotter and hotter.

"Says you! Your cheeks are as red as cherries!"

You both laughed for a good five minutes, before drifting off to sleep. You woke up to three young girls shaking you violently, and yelling, "Y/N sama! Wake up!" You rubbed one of your eyes and sat up. One of the girls was holding a tray with rice balls and a cup of medicine on it. You took the tray with one hand, watching her face turn from a smile, to a worried look.

"Don't drop it!" They all said.

You smiled and began to eat the rice balls, you then looked over at Tanjiro, he was just now waking up, so you used this as an advantage. You grabbed one of the rice balls and threw it at him. It hit him in the face and slid down into his shirt. He felt the damp rice ball in his shirt and quickly took it off, thinking there was a fish in his shirt. Your face turns as red as a cherry, staring at his muscular torso. He noticed you staring so you quickly looked away and covered it up with a nervous cough. You heard him chuckle softly and eat the rice ball. You launched another rice ball at him and he surprisingly caught it. You looked at the girls and quickly asked what their names were. They told you and you begged them to get you mochi and rice balls. It took a bit of bribing, but they eventually gave in once you told them they could do Tanjiro's makeup.

"What did you tell them?" He said, panicking but excited at the same time.

"Nothing.." you snickered and watched Sumi walk in with a tray of mochi and rice balls. You thanked her and picked a rice ball up, and told Tanjiro to open wide. When he did, you tossed it into his mouth and he chewed it up, blushing a bit. You grabbed one of the mochi balls and threw it up into the air, causing him to get up from the bed and catch it in his mouth himself. You giggled lightly and watched as he licked some ice cream off from his bottom lip.
You had a good feeling today would be good.

lord help me please. This is cringe af.

AUTHORS NOTE.

AGHH SO MANY ERRORS HAD TO BE FIXED.

New characters: Zenitsu, Inosuke, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho.

WORD COUNT. 1,127