Tanjiro x Pranked Reader

LISTEN TO TELEVISION WHILE READING THIS PLS AND THANK YOU!!

TANJIRO IS UR BFF IN THIS

"Y/N!!" Tanjiro shouted, he was running towards you with his arms spread out wide. You spread out your arms, and finally felt his embrace after a week. "Where have you been, Tanjiro?" You asked, concerned but also happy to see him. His cheeks were dusted with a light pink and he looked away. "I was on a vacation with Kanao!" He blurted.

They were just friends. They've been friends for awhile, but not as long as you and Tanjiro. "Y/N?" You snapped back into reality upon hearing Tanjiro's voice. "Oh, yeah? What is it?" You asked. "You looked like you were deep in thought, hehe!" You nodded slightly, and plastered on a fake smile.

"I'm fine." You said, hiding the sigh that came out along with it.

"Y/N, You're my best friend. So I can tell you anything, right?"

"Yeah! Of course!"
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰,

"Y/N I have something to tell you.."

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞..

"I like 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙤!"

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞?

Your eyes stung, and the tears threatened to spill. You pulled out your phone and typed in Aoi's phone number, your hands trembling. You pressed the call button, and your phone began to ring.

"Who are you calling?"

You didn't respond. You didn't want to.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey!"  You managed to get out normally, trying not to sob.

"Are you okay? Come over to my place. We can talk. "

"I-I gotta- *sob* go." You choked out through sobs before running off. The tears spilt, and you wiped them away.
By the time you made it to Aoi's house, you were a crying mess. You knocked frantically on her door, and when she opened it, she hugged you.

"Y/N..Come inside." You nodded and walked inside and sat on the couch next to her. "What's wrong?" Your lips were trembling, but you finally spoke. "He likes...Kanao.." Tears poured down your face like mini waterfalls. Aoi looked in the kitchen, her eyes wide. There was Kanao. Standing there.
Suddenly, her phone rang. She answered it and once she hung up, she looked at Aoi. "Tanjiro is coming over." Aoi just nodded and looked at you with hurt eyes

"I-" She was cut off by knocking at the door. She quickly stood up and opened the door, and Tanjiro walked in and went straight to Kanao. Aoi came back over to you and you just stared at the ground. "Oh, hey, Y/N! I didn't know you'd be here!" You looked up and saw his arm around Kanao's shoulders. Aoi covered your 3yes, but it was too late. You had seen everything. You thought that they were dating.

"U-Um...Y/N's just a little tired right now.. She'll talk to you later, okay?" Tanjiro nodded and started talking to Kanao. Aoi took your hand and lead you to her room, which had a futon, clothes, paintings and pictures. She closed the door and immediately hugged you, and you bursted into tears.

KANAO AND TANJIROS POV.

"Do you think we're taking this too far?"  Tanjiro asked. "Yeah..I think we should stop." Kanao answered. They both felt guilty, and worried about you. They then heard your sobs and cries, and muffled sentences like, "He likes her" and "How could I be so stupid and not realize it" it hurt both of them.

*NO ONE POV*

Tanjiro walked down the hallway and stopped at Aoi's door. He raised his fist and lightly knocked, Aoi cracked it open and whispered, "What is it?" Tanjiro was a little hesitant but then asked, "Can I talk to her?" Aoi nodded and opened the door fully, before walking out. You were under the safe covers of the futon, before you heard Tanjiro get in the futon with you. "Y/N..Let me explain.."

You slowly emerged out from under the covers and looked at him. Under your eyes were red, and dried up tears stained your cheeks. "I don't actually like Kanaom We were just trying to see if you had a crush on me or not." He said as he looked away. "I really like you. And I didn't want my feelings to get rejected so I.." You hugged him and fells asleep in his arms.

I DECIEED TO DO A SAD-ISH ONE THIS TIME. SORRY