Yandere Tanjiro (oMg)

BTW....YOU AND HIM ARE DATING- BUT HE STILL ACTS LIKE THIS BECAUSE HE WOULD QUITE LITERALLY KILL ANYONE FOR YOU. ALSO ⚠️TW⚠️ KILLING AND 🩸BLOOD🩸

You were walking around the forest with Zenitsu when suddenly, he disappeared. You looked around in panic, and saw Tanjiro. He had pinned Zenitsu against a tree, with his sword against his neck.

"TANJIRO! STOP IT!"

Tanjiro then backed off of Zenitsu upon hearing your voice, and his personality switched up just like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love~ It seems I had..Lost control~"

He grinned at you, you zoned out after seeing what had just happened, and didn't react when he slipped his hand into yours.

"Tanjiro..I know you love me...But aren't you being a bit..."

He cut you off with a 'pffft.'

"My love, I'm being perfectly normal. Don't worry about a thing."

His thumb glided across the top of your hand as he talked to you, giving Zenitsu death glares if he ever got close to you.

He was being so yandere-like. You never thought he could attack Zenitsu like that.

Zenitsu reached for your shoulder, and him and Tanjiro were gone once again.
You looked around, but this time, you couldn't find them.

Tanjiro came back with blood on his hands, and as he was about to sheath his katana, you saw blood on it.

You trembled, and once he sheathed his sword, he came back over to you, slipping his hand back into yours.

"My love~ Are you cold?~"

"Y-yea..S-Sure.."

He kissed you on the cheek and giggled. He was acting like he didn't just kill Zenitsu. Once you and him made it back to the cabin you were staying at, he let go of your hand and headed into the bathroom.

You looked at your hand and it was stained with Zenitsu's blood. You broke down into tears, falling to your knees and covering your face with your hands.

You and Zenitsu had been friends forever- Tanjiro too. But it wasn't like Tanjiro to kill anyone. He had never gotten angry at Zenitsu before, until now. Had he always been hiding his feelings when Zenitsu would hang out with you?

When Tanjiro came out, there wasn't a single speck of blood on him. He looked innocent, like he had done nothing. He noticed you crying and came over, and when he touched your shoulder, you flinched.

"My love, why did you flinch? You're not scared of me, are you?"

You shook your head, but he knew you were lying. He grabbed you by your elbow and pulled you up, then threw you over his shoulder.

Why was he acting like this? What was he going to do? Thoughts were running through your head 100mps until he threw you into your room. You landed on your bed and quickly scrambled under the covers, clutching onto a pillow while trembling.

You felt him crawl onto your bed and stop when he was right next to you. He could see you shaking from under the covers. After a bit, you fell asleep, and in the morning, you felt Tanjiro's warm embrace.

Your's and Tanjiro's crow came in the room, screeching about a mission you both had to to go on.

Tanjiro got up, got dressed and ate breakfast while you were still under your covers. He tugged on the covers, but you held them over your head tightly.

He then got under the covers, and after a bit of struggling to get to you, he finally made it and saw your face.

"My love...You need to get up.."