ACADEMY PT 2.

After Uzui caught you two making out, he said he wouldn't let you guys stay after school anymore. You kept trying to explain, but he wouldn't listen. But he of course, finally gave in. "Fine fine.. explain." He muttered. "I was in detention and he let everyone else out, and suddenly just started making out with me! I couldn't pull away because his grip was so tight!" You reasoned. Uzui nodded slowly. "Hm..I believe you." You mentally cheered at his answer. Tanjiro walked in and wrapped his arms around your waist, then buried his face in your neck. Now he was just teasing.

You pushed him off of you and scrambled behind Uzui, also hiding your face in the process. Uzui put his arm on Tanjiro's shoulder and told him something, and then kicked you and Tanjiro out of his classroom. It was time for P.E with Giyuu, that might get your mind off of things for awhile. You walked out if the locker room after getting changed, then saw Tanjiro. "Y/N! Come here! There's a spot." He said, but you didn't notice the mischievious smile he had. "Uhhh, where?" You asked once you made it to him. He patted his lap and smiled.

"NO WAY." You said a bit loudly, then went over to Mitsuri. "Hi Y/N!" She said cheerfully. "Hi Mitsuri." You both chatted for a bit before Tomioka blew his whistle. "Alright, wimps. Get on your hands and do 50." He said sternly. You started doing push-ups with Mitsuri, both of you giggling and gossiping, you were both so intrigued by the tea you were spilling that you didn't even notice when everyone else got done. "Hey, Mitsuri and Y/N. You've done like, 200 push-ups. You can stop now." He grumbled. Your cheeks heated up and you quickly stopped and sat on your bottom.

Mitsuro did the same thing and you both kept giggling. "That's it." You heard Tomioka yell. "Tanjiro, switch spots with Mitsuri." He snapped, and Tanjiro obliged.

sorry I got bored so..