HOT SPRINGS

OMFG I SAW THIS PICTURE- IT WAS ON AN ASMR THING- ILL PROBS POST THE ASMR ON MY TANJIRO SIMP BOOK- DKSJJDKSKS HE WAS SO HOT MY GUY...

You and Tanjiro had just finished a mission, and found a hot spring. "Tanjiro! Look! It's a hot spring!" You exclaimed, holding onto his arm and pointing at it. "It is! Come on, we deserve to have a nice break." You nodded and walked over to a different area. Thank gosh you were carrying shorts, and a pair for Tanjiro too. You slid off your uniform and put on the shorts. Yoh of course kept your bra on, because others might be around. You walked over to the hotspring and yelled at Tanjiro, then threw the shorts at him. 

You carefully stepped into the hot spring, then sat down. Tanjiro came in too, sighing as soon as his upper body hit the water. Damn he was ripped..You both then suddenly heard talking and laughing, and when you looked to see who it was, you were shocked. "I-Inosuke?! Aoi?!" You shouted. They both looked at you and their eyes widened. Aoi came running over to you smiling, then crouched down next to you. (not in the hot spring) "Girl...Have you not been paying attention to Tanjiro at all?" She asked quietly. Yoh were about to turn and look at him, but Inosuke jumped in and started tackling him. "You go get changed. Then we can stare at our crazy boyfriends." You said giggling. She nodded and went over somewhere where nobody could see her.

Aoi came out minutes later in a swimsuit, and her hair down. "You always carry a swimsuit with you?" You asked jokingly. "Of course I do! I'm not going to be like you and just wear a bra and shorts!" She said smiling. She hopped in and sat next to you. "Let the watching begin.." You mumbled. Aoi just laughed and kept watching. After a bit of them squirming under the water, Tanjiro came out with Inosuke on his shoulders.  "CHICKEN FIGHTTT!!" They yelled, then started charging at you two. "Quick! Get on my shoulders!" You shouted, and Aoi climbed up. "Chargeee!!" Aoi screamed, then held onto Inosuke'a arms as he held onto hers. 'Distraction!' You thought to yourself, then kissed Tanjiro and pushed him over.

"Haha! We win!" You exclaimed, holding your fists in the air. While you were distracted, Tanjiro went under you and lifted you onto his shoulders, luckily Aoi didn't fall off. Inosuke lifted Tanjiro onto his shoulders and you all started chanting, 'We are overpowered!'

I dont got any other ideas...