ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪

It had been a few days since you teased Tanjiro, you honestly forgot all about it. But Tanjiro on the other hand? He wouldn't stop thinking about it. It was his turn to get payback.

"Y/N! You have to do your exercises! Otherwise you'll never regain your strength!" Aoi scolded you.

"But I don't wanna do squatsss! They hurt like crazy!" You complained.

She gave you a death stare, and you quickly started doing squats.

"Come on, you can do it."

You looked at her with a frown, about to respond when you heard a voice behind you say-

"Yeah, you can do it. I know you're more flexible than that."

It was Tanjiro. You quickly stood up, your face turned red, and so did the rest of your body. You felt Tanjiro rest his hand on your shoulder, and his hot breath on your cheek. He had never cheered you on before, so why now?

"Aw, why so red?"

You tackled him, and he tackled you too, and after a bit, you guys were in an awkward position. He was right on top of you, not really, just on his fours above you. But it sure felt like it. Your face immediately became a darker red, and you watched as he smirked and got off of you. You also got up and started drinking some water. Aoi was making you stretch your legs while you drank water, and when you bent over to touch your toes, with water in your mouth, you heard Tanjiro whistle. He was right behind you. The water shot right out of your nose, and you fell onto your knees, coughing and tearing up.

"What happened? Something startle ya?"

You rushed right past him and locked yourself in the bathroom, trying to calm yourself down. You heard a gentle knock on the door and ignored it, you knew it was Tanjiro. The knocking continued and you sighed, then eventually unlocked and opened the door to see Tanjiro. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the kitchen, grabbed a box of pocky sticks and walked over to where all the hashira were.

"Come on! Let's play!" He said, excited.

You knew he was plotting something, but you just played along. You sat right next to him as he explained the rules. As the bottle spinned, you watched it, practically sweating. It landed on you. You looked at Tanjiro and stuck the pocky stick in your mouth. He bit down on the other end and you both started chewing. Your lips getting closer and closer. You eventually pulled away, your face red.

"Your face is as red as a cherry!"

The hashira burst into laughter, and you ran inside, embarrased. Sumi found you under your covers, staring into space.

"uhhm..Y/N? You need to go train."

"No."

"Yes! You need to build up your physical strength!"

"Nope."

You felt her start tugging your ankle. You knew she would never be able to drag you out of bed. Suddenly, you felt two sets of hands start tugging with her, it was Naho and Kiyo. You sighed as you layed still, not budging. You felt three more sets of hands start tugging too, so you held on to the railings of your bed, struggling to hold on. Your blanket got thrown off of you, and you saw who was all pulling. Tanjiro, Naho, Zenitsu, Kiyo, Inosuke, and Sumi.

"You have to go train, Y/N!" All three of the girls shouted.

Aoi came in and looked at you, startled by the sight. She started pulling too, while scolding you, and you finally let go, being dragged out of bed. Tanjiro picked you up, threw you over his shoulder, and walked outside. Sumi, Naho, Kiyo, and Aoi waiting for you. You also saw Zenitsu and Inosuke, in push-up position. Their shirts were off, including Tanjiro's. You stared at his muscular torso, and he noticed.

"Like what you see?"

Your face immediately flushed red, and he just laughed. You and him got into push-up position right next to eachother. Aoi sat on your back and you grunted, then looked at Tanjiro. You and the others started doing push-ups, yours and Tanjiro's elbows touching everytime you went down. The other got up, and so did you, they then went over to an area..
(Insert picture)

(looked like this)

(looked like this)

As soon as they started working out, you were so confused. How could you do this? There was no possible way. You knew Zenitsu was only jump roping(?) fast because he was using his breathing style. Unlucky you, you didn't even know what a breathing style was. You were about to walk away when Tanjiro yelled,

"Y/N! Don't you wanna watch us work out?"

You immediately turned red and froze. You really did want to, but you were just a bit too flustered right now.

"Maybe later, Tanjiro."

That was an answer he wasn't expecting. After he came back from training, he found you laying in bed. Zoned out. Wondering when you would escape this torture. You heard him chuckle and sigh, it was adorable. You then felt him wrap his arm around you, now what was he going to do? He leaned down, his hot breath on your ear.

"Sorry." Ge whispered in your ear, followed by a light chuckle.

You felt tired after that, you yawned and looked at Tanjiro. He was looking right back at you.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"God bless you."

"God bless you too."

"Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams.." You yawned.

(BTW IF ANYONE THOUGHT THIS- NO YOU GUYS AREN'T SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED.)

"What's your breathing style?"

"What's a breathing style?.."

"You're going to have to learn a breathing style I guess. I don't mind teaching you."

"Kay. Can I go to sleep now?"

"Hmm..Who's stopping you?"

"You."

"Wow. Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

You both fell asleep comfortably after that.

Authors Note.

I loved this. Amazing. Adorable. I'm so glad I made this, I'm proud.

Word Count: 1,013.