idk what to name this chapter..

Tanjiros1stwife SORRY BUT IM NOT DOING UR OTHER REQUEST..cuz...I just don't know how to write that out cuz he really doesn't seem the simp type..

Soo you, kanao, mitsuri, Shinobu and aoi all go out to meet a friend of kanaos, (tanjiro) and kanao has a crush on him but u also develop a crush on him during that ok?? mk.

As you and your friends walked into the restaurant, chatter could be heard. "Ah! Welcome. You must be the ones that reserved table number twenty one?" The male waiter asked kindly. You nodded and let him lead you all to the table, where you see Kanao's friend sitting. "HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK-" You whisper-shouted, but the friend couldn't hear. "YOUR FRIEND IS HOT AS FUCK!!" You whisper-shouted once more. Your face was beet red and you swore you could feel your nose bleeding. "Ugh. Could you not think that a guy is hot for once?" Kanao grumbled, her had changed. You slid into the seat next to the boy, since Shinobu, Aoi and Kanao took the other side. Mitsuri sat next to you, making you become squished in between the two. "Hi Tanjiro.." Kanao said shyly, not being the bitch she was just a few seconds ago. "Girl..You just yelled at me...now you're being all shy and mushy with this dude?" You said angrily. "What's so special about him? Why does he get treated differently?" You said while fiddling with your fingers. Kanao's blushy face turned into one with anger. "Because unlike you, he's actually nice and cares about me." She said while pulling her eyes. "Unlike you, I'm not a fake friend that crushes on a guy and starts acting like a bitch when her friend compliments the guy she likes." You said as you slammed your hands on the table and stood up. "You have a crush on me...?" The boy asked, confused. "Yeah, I do. Will you be my boyfriend..?" Kanao asked while blushing. "I'm sorry Kanao...I see you only as a sister." He said while looking away sadly. "That's fine. We can still stay as friends." Kanao said with a smile. The boy nodded. "Bitch." You muttered before going to walk to the bathroom. But the boy grabbed your wrist. "Hey, just drink some water. It'll help you cool down." He said with an empathetic smile. You sighed and sat down, then gulped down your water.

"So what're your guys' names?" He asked as politely as possible. "I'm Y/N. That's Aoi, Shinobu, and Mitsuri." You introduced everyone, glaring at Kanao. "That's a beautiful name! It suits you perfectly, Y/N." He complimented as both of your faces heated up. "Thanks." Your name rolled perfectly on his tongue. "And yours?" You asked. "Oh, right! I'm Tanjiro." His name was like an angels. 'Tanjiro...Tanjiro...' was all you could think about. "Ehm..Y/N? Are you alright? You've been staring at me for a bit." He said awkwardly. "Oh- sorry. I zoned out." You said nervously. Kanao glared at you and flipped you off. "Sucks to suck." You mouthed as you stuck your tongue out at her. Tanjiro laughed at your childish behavior, making you blush almost immediately.

The rest of the dinner went by in a breeze. Everyone else left, but you and Tanjiro stuck together. "You know, we should do this sometime. Just me and you." He began, "you know, like a date?" You blushed and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea." You agreed, then kissed his cheek. "Thank you for walking me home." You said as you walked inside of your small house.

sorry for not updating. I had a major writers block.