Tired Tanjiro x Energetic Reader

*sogh* another day...another oneshot..

SHORT ONESHOT..

Tanjiro had came back home early that day to see you, jumping around and singing a song. "Baby.....I'm tired..." He grumbled and buried his face into your arm. "Aw, come on then, you big baby." You said, pulling him up beside you. You put your arm under his head and started stroking his hair with your other hand. You pulled him closer, and he wrapped his arm around your waist.

Your phone went off and you picked it up. Aoi was calling. "Hello?" You said. "Hey, whatchya doing?" She asked. "I'm taking care of my tired baby.." You said quietly as you pressed your lips against his forehead. "Baby?" Aoi sounded confused. You sighed. "I'm talking about Tanjiro." You said, answering her question. "Ohhhh...I'll talk to you in the morning, alright?" Aoi said, followed by a yawn. "Alright." You responded. "Wait! I have to tell you what Inosuke did!" Aoi exclaimed quickly. You giggled a bit, "Fine fine.." You sighed, but suddenly, Tanjiro took your phone and put it up to his ear.

"Sorry Aoi, but me and Y/N are having cuddle time right now." He said. His voice was kinda deep- it was hot af. He then pulled it away from his ear and pressed the hang up button, then put your phone away. He got back into his comfy position and gave you a kiss before almost falling asleep. You drew little circles on his back and kept placing little butterfly kisses on his face. He eventually fell asleep and so did you.